My local Subaru Dealership NADER AUTOMOTIVE SUCKS

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 08:50 PM

Car Info: 06 STi
I agree that there are some alright people working there. On the other hand knowing a few inside stories about Nader himself I think he is pretty much psycho. They did however park my car in the back for the two! Yes two weeks it took to get Nader to approve my deal. I also had to tell him I was going to a family friends lot in Vallejo which caused him to basically freak and he approved my deal on the spot. Now why did that take two weeks? Greed.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:03 PM

Car Info: 2005 Forester X
Originally Posted by 707Smitty
I bought one of those two 06's (the one with the gold wheels)the odometer was only @ 450 I will say it was about the strangest car deal I was ever involved in. I did end up getting my car for exactly what Nader paid for it.
"Great Success". I think that the end of Nader is near. I was pretty involved in my deal because a friend of mine was my sales guy(Not the fat guy he is a *****)so I was able to see how weird Nader is. It seems as if he lives on another planet. Anyways my friend quit after 2 weeks of being sales manager because Nader was so hard to get along with. I will never go back there for anything ever again.
707smitty; I'm have been dealing with Nader for months on those 06 STI's. They were trying to get me to pay cost on them as well. I told them that they weren't worth cost because they had way to many miles on the clock to call those test drive miles; they were over 1 year old (even new can be old) and that the 2008 model would be out in 6 months, they also wanted to low ball me on my trade in right after saying the car doesn't lose value as much as others. I wanted the one with gold wheels so I hate you for taking it (just kidding good pick). Who is your friend that works there because I talked them into cost with no connections up there? Nader the owner is a **** tard and doesn't know **** about subaru's. Congradulations on the car I wish I could pick one up. If you don't mind PMing me what you gave them as a DP and what your monthly cost is; it would help me work them over a little more. Then we can hold hands for having the same car... just kidding. And I did buy my 2006 wrx off them for 25K out the door mid year.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:16 PM

Car Info: Fast
got my 06 WRX with 68 miles on the Odo....yep, thats right....my mile #1 was 69

Before I bought it I checked out the lot to make sure they were taking care of it lol.

But ya, screw nader.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:59 PM

Car Info: 06 STi
OK so NADER f**ked me good he didn't pay my truck off from May 30 - July 10th
and the only reason he paid it off was because my previous lein holder REPO'd
the truck off of his lot. So now I'm looking at a repo on my credit report. WTF is wrong with that guy?
Old 07-29-2007, 12:25 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRB STi
Originally Posted by 707Smitty
OK so NADER f**ked me good he didn't pay my truck off from May 30 - July 10th
and the only reason he paid it off was because my previous lein holder REPO'd
the truck off of his lot. So now I'm looking at a repo on my credit report. WTF is wrong with that guy?
thats messed up, that he messed with your credit score. **** this guy, stick it to him.