My local Subaru Dealership NADER AUTOMOTIVE SUCKS

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 09:25 AM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
My local Subaru Dealership NADER AUTOMOTIVE SUCKS

So long story here and I don't want to bore people, but this story need be told.

When I bought the car they sold my trade in but didn't pay off the loan attached to it for 4+ months! I had to pay the interest to the bank on the money because NADER AUTOMOTIVE would only pay the original amount before they waited 4 months to pay it off.

I was given the owners phone number by the sales manager because he was tired of covering for the Boss. So I call the owner everyday until he pays it off. Who knows how long it would have taken if I didn't PERSIST and ANNOY. The owner decides to bring up the Subaru purchase and cusses me out for not provided all of my financial information (which I did). It was an internal miscommunication (one of my financials from 1 job didn't make it from sales to finance, not my problem or fault). I might talk some bs online but in person I am patient and polite. His use of language and tone was not called for nor was I "asking" for it.

Now I don't know how to say this w/o making myself look like a racist **** but here it goes anyways. He is from Middle Eastern decent and is of the type to get irate easily and be very loud and obnoxious while yelling and flailing his arms about. He is a character for sure. Anyways he tells me to F off and hangs up his phone. I called it all the day over and over. He changed the number the next day

So fast forward 2 years. I can't go anywhere else except the net for parts and when service is above my head I am stuck with these guys as GST is 6hrs away. So I am pretty much forced to do business with them. Over the time one of the managers noticed my repeat business and started giving me wholesale on parts. That is awesome! This brings me to my current complaint.

I order some bits for my STi (fender wells and push clips and a few other things) and it takes 2 weeks to come in. Well my parts have been there for a week and they finally remember to call me. I won't even get into the parts guy giving me hell when looking through all the schematics for my car to find the correct clips. So they finally call me.

Well there is only 1 parts guy for the entire GMC/Subaru dealership. Well he takes lunch from 12-1p like everyone else in the world. Of course parts are not open on the weekends. So I go down to see if he put my stuff together by chance and billed it so I could just grab it and pay, no such luck. So I call when I get back from lunch and tell him I will be there @ 4:45 to pick up my stuff. He said they just got their checks and he was leaving early to cash it. So I say box it up and bill and give it to service so I can pay.

Here's a quick back story on why this check cashing PISSES me off. First off I know Nader borrows from Peter to pay Paul. My company used to insure them, but they were 6 months behind (excuse was they were out of checks, for 6 months!) and we had to cancel them.

Also remember my trade in, well that happened to another co-worker that bought a car just 7 months ago. Not even close to being an isolated incident. So they use the money from the resale and put off paying to loan until they are FORCED to do so.

So dude got his paycheck late and left early to go cash it, so I can't get my parts because NADER can't balance his books and pay stuff on time. Subaru Of America needs to pull this guy's selling license or whatever. Subaru’s sell up here do to the rain and the terrain, and we all have to put up with this stuff.

So I go to the head of sales and tell him my problems with parts. He said Nader doesn't care and until enough people complain to the manufacturers nothing will/can be done.

Long story short SCREW NADER AUTOMOTIVE AND NADER SUBARU.

I know a few others that are from up here love them, but I will let them tell their own story if they fell compelled.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:09 PM

Car Info: Fast
bump for NADER sucking big fat dog ballz.

I have his current cell # still Lets start *****ing to Subaru USA....
Old 06-11-2007, 02:23 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

i say email SOA and give them all your negative feedback...

that is amount to theft.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by ldivinag
i say email SOA and give them all your negative feedback...

that is amount to theft.
Will that really do anything? In the age of constant customer dis-satifaction being the norm does SOA really listen to this stuff anymore? I mean this is not a case of one or two customers getting upset over nothing, dude is OUT OF CONTROL. With Humboldt I think we fear if he doesn't have it then we will be FORCED to go to Redding or Ukiah to get Suby service, cars, and parts . That's a 3hr drive each way for ref.

I mean it would be nice if the made dude get in line and fly right, but I really just posted this for the sake of venting and letting other locals know they suck. I guess Iw ill look for an email.

Blingus got smart and stopped buying from them, at least someone learned.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:32 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

i went to a local toyota dealership a few years ago.

for an oil change.

so i had time to kill so i decided to browse their selection of tacomas.

i mean i walked all over the place and i was ignored by all the sales droids.

a few days later, i get an email asking for a survey of my oil change. i fired off a nasty email saying how i was totally ignored by the sales droids.

next thing i know, the sales manager calls me on my cell. the lead sales droid emails me.

a toyota corp customer relations sends me an apologizing email.

etc...
Old 06-12-2007, 12:50 PM

Car Info: missing my STI 2006
Nadar

I got my o6 sti about a year ago from there and when I picked it up they just took delivery of two more STIs Both black and both 2006 cars. They still have them on the lot today and will not cut my buddy a deal on one of the cars. they still think that they will get sticker form tham and to quote the sales lead " I'm not going to cut a deal on these cars because I'm the only person with 06s on the lot" as in trying to tell my buddy that that is a good thing.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:30 PM

Car Info: Fast
dude, I went by there a few months ago for some Anti-Freeze. The STI with the silver wheels had so much brake dust on the fronts it was hard to tell they were silver. The funny thing is, they MUST be taking a loss on those cars by now. They probably dont care....looks to be their shop beater. I wonder what the odometer looks like.

Who is the sales lead, the fat guy? That guy is a *****.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:39 PM

Car Info: 06 STi
I bought one of those two 06's (the one with the gold wheels)the odometer was only @ 450 I will say it was about the strangest car deal I was ever involved in. I did end up getting my car for exactly what Nader paid for it.
"Great Success". I think that the end of Nader is near. I was pretty involved in my deal because a friend of mine was my sales guy(Not the fat guy he is a *****)so I was able to see how weird Nader is. It seems as if he lives on another planet. Anyways my friend quit after 2 weeks of being sales manager because Nader was so hard to get along with. I will never go back there for anything ever again.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by 707Smitty
I bought one of those two 06's (the one with the gold wheels)the odometer was only @ 450 I will say it was about the strangest car deal I was ever involved in. I did end up getting my car for exactly what Nader paid for it.
"Great Success". I think that the end of Nader is near. I was pretty involved in my deal because a friend of mine was my sales guy(Not the fat guy he is a *****)so I was able to see how weird Nader is. It seems as if he lives on another planet. Anyways my friend quit after 2 weeks of being sales manager because Nader was so hard to get along with. I will never go back there for anything ever again.
When I bought my white 06 with gold wheels I got it below what Nadar paid for it. Sticker was 33999 I paid 33188 out the door. Tony tried to say that he could not sell me the car because it was below what they paid so I told him I had chase for a down payment in hand and I guess they did not really want to sell me a car and I would just go buy one down in SB ( complete lie). so He got Nadar on the phone and he finally say ok.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:36 AM

Car Info: 2006 Evo IX SSL
Wow. These stories are so much more interesting and informational since i live up here in Humboldt County too. Meeting Tony he seemed cool for the first time, but yea i hear many negative outcomes from dealing with Nader
Old 06-13-2007, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by turbosmurf02
Wow. These stories are so much more interesting and informational since i live up here in Humboldt County too. Meeting Tony he seemed cool for the first time, but yea i hear many negative outcomes from dealing with Nader
Don't get me wrong Tony is a cool guy and he can only do what they let him, so don't think it is his fault. It is just Nadar sucks to deal with.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by moreda_5
Don't get me wrong Tony is a cool guy and he can only do what they let him, so don't think it is his fault. It is just Nadar sucks to deal with.
BINGO!

The Problem is with Mr. Nader himself and only w/Mr. Nader.

I happen to think more than a few people working for him are cool as they come and treat me better than most. Problem is they can only do what he allows them. So I guess I echo your point.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by 707Smitty
Good to see you one here man.

My buddy Sean that had the silver EVO 8 used to work for Nader and is the only reason I bought my STi there. He was my sales guy and pulled some **** to get me my car for 30,500 as Nader was asking 35k no budging! This on an '05 is June of '05 ('06 were about to drop). My car had 160 miles on the odometer I don't even want to think about the flogging it went through.

Now with the number of people this thread is getting in it I might just forward this thread to SOA.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by STiYLIN
Good to see you one here man.

My buddy Sean that had the silver EVO 8 used to work for Nader and is the only reason I bought my STi there. He was my sales guy and pulled some **** to get me my car for 30,500 as Nader was asking 35k no budging! This on an '05 is June of '05 ('06 were about to drop). My car had 160 miles on the odometer I don't even want to think about the flogging it went through.

Now with the number of people this thread is getting in it I might just forward this thread to SOA.
I bought my car with 10 miles on it and when I picked it up a month later it then had 100 on it but i was so stooked to be getting a STI I did not even think about it until I got home in SR and looked over my paper work.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by moreda_5
I bought my car with 10 miles on it and when I picked it up a month later it then had 100 on it but i was so stooked to be getting a STI I did not even think about it until I got home in SR and looked over my paper work.
Seriously man, they let someone test drive it while you you were getting ready to pick it up. The staff takes them out too from what I hear. It's messed up crap. I too was excited and this was my first brand new car so I didn't know any better.

Quick Reply: My local Subaru Dealership NADER AUTOMOTIVE SUCKS