My gruppe-s nightmare (kinda long)

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 10:55 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX STI
yes you are right. He chose to do the project. And had other shops working on it but to put the blame on gruppe-s i think is a little wrong. They just got the tail end of the issue. Im not defaming the poster im just going by the facts. Everybody that has posted has nothing but good things to say about mike. And if he is going to post what he did he should be able to take a little points system.....thats all.

Im just showing my appreciation to mike. Just thought i would clarify that.

im sorry it happened to him. out

E
Old 04-26-2006, 10:57 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Originally Posted by scarface
And if he is going to post what he did he should be able to take a little points system.....thats all.

hahahaha
Old 04-26-2006, 11:03 AM

Car Info: GT35R, Meth
Well yeah i just don't want another S-Squared posse running around lol... man that was some perfect textbook example of lynchmob mentality.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:05 AM

Car Info: WRX STi
Originally Posted by kellie
We stood there for 20 minutes before we got frustrated and left.
Fancy standing there waiting for 20 minutes when the service office is 10 feet to your left and the sales office is 10 feet to your right. That's funny.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:06 AM

I think you are getting the wrong idea verc. I am just stating my appreciation for mike and just a little fun. Didnt mean for anybody to get bent out of shape. Lynchmob mentality is when a mob beats somebody up. This is just opinions man. If he is going to post he will get responses. I am being nice here.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:09 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Haha... Well, he did say he expected to be flamed. When I have these sorts of issues, the tendency to want to post about it is sometimes overwhelming but I know enough for myself that if I shared my story, and saw all the above fanclub posts, it would just **** me off more.

Once again, Mike goes out of his way to make things right and the fanclub goes out of their way to keep bringing down the shop reputation. If I were Mike, I would get pretty irritated at all of this.

I will never understand why people feel the need to post their unrelated good experience in response to someone's bad experience posting. Honestly, every situation is different and you people who had good experiences not only have no idea what REALLY happened, but you have no concept of the fact that - just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So you're saying that because you had a good experience that bad experiences cannot happen? That is pretty stupid.

If you could only see how silly it looks when someone says anything bad and all these "Mike +1, Whoever -1" posts start popping up. Maybe you think you are doing Mike and Gruppe-S a favour, but KNOW that you are not. Mike can argue for himself and in addition he actually knows what happened (OH SNAP). The best thing you can do is know that based on your good experience, you will remain a customer. If something bad really did happen, find out what the shop did to rectify the situation. If it's all a misunderstanding, that's between this guy and Gruppe-S.

Again, just my point of view.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:14 AM

True very true point taken. But i still have an opinion. Your right we dont all know the story, and it is up to them to figure it out.

i will leave it at that. Well said.

but for somebody to talk that much smack i just had to put in my 2 cents.

Thats all im out

And in addition dont make assumptions, what if i did have a bad experience with them???? You dont know just like i dont know his situation. I outweigh the good with the bad.

Last edited by scarface; 04-26-2006 at 11:23 AM.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:14 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
Mike can argue for himself and in addition he actually knows what happened (OH SNAP).
Old 04-26-2006, 11:58 AM

Hey all,

On behalf of the parts side of the company, I would like to apologize for the perceived lack of customer service. It was very educational for the sales and customer service team to read this thread and I thank everyone for their constructive comments. We will take all of these comments to heart and do our best to strengthen our weaknesses while maintaining our strengths.

I think that a large part of the problem is that we assume that everyone who needs to be helped will walk into the office. The labor and tuning office is on the left when you first walk in and the parts office is on the right when you first walk in. We assume that if you are standing around in the lobby waiting then you are waiting for labor to be done on your car. These are obviously erroneous assumptions. We actually relish the opportunity to talk to walk-ins as it gives us a chance to get up from our desks, walk around, and chat about cars. So don't be shy! Poke your head in the office and someone would be more than happy to help you out (if we're not all on the phone). The idea to put up signs to point customers in the right direction is a great idea; we'll do that right away.

Finally, we do our best to treat every customer as well as possible and we pride ourselves on having strong local support. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you have a better experience as a customer.

Thanks,

Geoff
Old 04-26-2006, 12:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Old 04-26-2006, 12:11 PM

Car Info: SGM 135i
Originally Posted by gruppe-s
Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you have a better experience as a customer.
Free drinks for paying customers! ummm and chips too?
Old 04-26-2006, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by gruppe-s
Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you have a better experience as a customer.
Edit....

Last edited by MARKSTI; 04-26-2006 at 12:15 PM.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:21 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by XkrazyAsianX
Free drinks for paying customers! ummm and chips too?

And maybe a hooker too!! or some pictures of mark's wife?
Old 04-26-2006, 12:22 PM

Car Info: My Car
a receptionist in the front would be very useful. they can greet people as they come in and send that person where they need to go. since this is pretty much a man's industry..a hot woman would be nice to be greeted by .
Old 04-26-2006, 12:38 PM

Car Info: WRX STi
Originally Posted by swift2fly
a receptionist in the front would be very useful. they can greet people as they come in and send that person where they need to go. since this is pretty much a man's industry..a hot woman would be nice to be greeted by .
I'm not paying extra money for my parts, install and tuning just cos some people are too dim to walk 10 feet to the office and ask for help.....unless she is REALLY hot...and forced to wear skimpy clothes.

Quick Reply: My gruppe-s nightmare (kinda long)