My friend got attacked by a WRX owner in SF!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2004, 08:23 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Wingless Wonder
Reading your first post, I knew this must be bs because there's a clear difference in the way you post when you are pissed about something. With this post, I could almost hear you yawning while typing.

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush

hahhaha, you know me too well, Alan.
Old 10-31-2004, 01:41 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Exclamation

Originally Posted by brucelee
He said he was riding his bike, when all of the sudden a WRX pulled out in front of him, forcing him to hit the WRX with his handlebar... He then said that the WRX guy chased him into an alley, and beat the living crap out of him, then threw his own bike at him.

Dude, how messed up is that?
LOL man. real funny . did he have an Air Jordan sticker too? wait a minute! i know who that was. not personally, but he IS on the boards
Old 10-31-2004, 02:31 PM

Car Info: Twin WRX Turbo VR-4
I got my *** kicked by a Snap-On-Tools truck driver while riding my Bike in SF about 1 year ago. Actually, four of my friends (on bikes) including me got our asses kicked. (We were in a posse of like 6 or 7 bikers) We were riding on the sidewalk just miding our own business when while trying to cross the street at a stop sign, a short fat dood parks his big a$$ truck in front of us and jumps out. He slapped my friend in the face like 3 times, knocked me over and threw my bike at me, and like beat the **** out of the other 2 guys. The F4Gs licence plate # is:
I (heart shape) Tools
I later remembered that I had a 4 inch rusty knife in my backpack.. but I was too scared at the moment to remember any **** like that. We called the police a while later and the ****ing SFPD "didn't care" and pretty much said that they have "better things to do". I dont think SF Likes people who rides bikes ... I recomend not riding your bike in SF, even IN large a large group of people

Last edited by slagehammer; 10-31-2004 at 02:34 PM.
Old 10-31-2004, 03:00 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Originally Posted by slagehammer
I got my *** kicked by a Snap-On-Tools truck driver while riding my Bike in SF about 1 year ago. Actually, four of my friends (on bikes) including me got our asses kicked. (We were in a posse of like 6 or 7 bikers) We were riding on the sidewalk just miding our own business when while trying to cross the street at a stop sign, a short fat dood parks his big a$$ truck in front of us and jumps out. He slapped my friend in the face like 3 times, knocked me over and threw my bike at me, and like beat the **** out of the other 2 guys. The F4Gs licence plate # is:
I (heart shape) Tools
I later remembered that I had a 4 inch rusty knife in my backpack.. but I was too scared at the moment to remember any **** like that. We called the police a while later and the ****ing SFPD "didn't care" and pretty much said that they have "better things to do". I dont think SF Likes people who rides bikes ... I recomend not riding your bike in SF, even IN large a large group of people
HAHA. I couldn't help but laugh at that. Sorry.
Old 10-31-2004, 09:09 PM

I know... it's sad huh? rofl
Old 10-31-2004, 09:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
I dont think SF Likes people who rides bikes ... I recomend not riding your bike in SF, even IN large a large group of people
Ironic, since the San Francisco Bay Area was voted best place for biking in the entire US by one of the big motorcycle magazines
Old 10-31-2004, 09:14 PM

eh... I was talking about my 20" BMX Bike, no motor there.
Old 10-31-2004, 09:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
eh... I was talking about my 20" BMX Bike, no motor there.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Old 10-31-2004, 10:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '99 Impreza OBS
I (heart shape) Tools
You make it sound so casual, random, and unimportant. I can just imagin somone sitting on a sofa calmly stating "yea, the other day, some guy in a snap-on truck was pulled up next to me while I was biking, beat me and my friends up, and then drove away, o yea, and the 49ers lost..." and the snap-on-tools part was great too!!! Sorry, I know its a serious thing too bad you didn't have pepper spray!!! (probably a good thing you didn't think of the knife)
Old 10-31-2004, 10:44 PM

hahahh