Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 10:30 AM

Car Info: 2005 Subaru
MotoGP Corner Workers needed

Just thought I'd share this here.

Originally Posted by redridinghood11
)))attention, attention(((

Race with USARM - 2012 U.S. MotoGP Event

if you've ever dreamed of touching pure motogp unobtanium, now is your opportunity. apparently they're still running short of staff to help out for this years' motogp event @ laguna, so thought i'd put it out there to our dot net family. i believe pay is 280$ or more (last few years was 280$) paid out cash sunday night once event wraps. they feed you lunch frid-sun. & have a bbq saturday night that will get scavenged if you don't get in line quickly, well it did last year & there was a pretty big blow up about it. folks were taking plates stacked w/ribs/steak/brisket/burgers etc to the extent not everyone got fed :banghead: one of my really good buddies got me & my wifes' leftovers onder:
that is certain to NEVER happen again :spank: as it wasn't well received & i'm pretty sure some folks were specifically asked NOT to return. quite a few folks went hungry due to more than a few being extremely greedy. v the one & only texas twirlin' tornado colin edwards will stop by thurs. evening to say hey take pictures, autographs the whole fan dealio & personally invite you to his texas tornado boot camp, which i highly recommend. it's one of the very best available. he has guest instructors like randy de puniet, ben spies, nicky hayden, other fast professional riders you want to learn from :banger: & it's awesome after the days training to chill w/the fellas :gun1:

it's a really kewl way of seeing the event & essentially getting over 500$ worth of value from free camping/parking/seeing event/walking around nearly anywhere you want during the limited break & then they pay you for helping out. also free beer, as much as you can drink, after the show nightly. in many cases you've hardly done anything but stood around watching the very best of the best on two wheels work their magic around one of americas most iconic & historical circuits. what better way to spend your mid july :thumbup:
oh? this is really kewl too. there's an after party that all the motogp/teams/riders/ama best of the best etc. seriously, edwards/hayden/rossi/lorenzo/spies/dovi/insert your favorite rider here as they'll most likely be there. it's open so you can approach those that are receptive & they're pretty appreciative as the event can't happen w/out US :banger:
early day 6:45am meeting then be @ your station @ 7:30am track goes hot @ 8

just reconfirmed lots of peeps still needed
Old 06-30-2013, 04:29 PM

Car Info: 90 s13 hb, 87 gts, 08 frontier
once in a lifetime opportunity.
im soooooo down, and im off that weekend
Old 07-23-2013, 08:20 AM

Car Info: 2017 WRB WRX Premium
My pics for MotoGP:

MotoGP Laguna Seca 2013 |

Saw A LOT of Subaru's in the parking lot for the shuttle.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:04 AM

Car Info: 07 STI Built/Widebody/E85/Rotated GTX3576 13 Fozz
I worked as a corner worker for the return of the US GP at Laguna Seca back in 2005. Honestly one of the coolest things I have ever done. If you are free and physically can lift a motorcycle from its side while in very loose gravel go for it. They will need people next year just like they have every year since 2005. Get in on it!
Old 07-25-2013, 03:58 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5rs
This looks like fun!