Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 11:18 AM

Car Info: WRB 18g + Meth (sold) 07 BMW 335i coupe
damn....was an asshat
Old 12-08-2006, 11:59 AM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Originally Posted by RaginBull
One word=PWNED!

wow your a *****. How old are you 31?? Quit acting like a dam kid.

Last edited by Ipecac; 12-08-2006 at 12:14 PM.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by mudman
next time try not flipping the guy off.

maybe then this whole incident could have been avoided.

I know, I see my part in it, and cant make excuses for my actions.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:10 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
Originally Posted by mudman
next time try not flipping the guy off.

maybe then this whole incident could have been avoided.
thats not a fair comparison, sure he flipped him off, so what, big deal.. the other dude bashed him off the road and assualted him...
Old 12-08-2006, 12:11 PM

Sadly this guy was older than me. I am 23, I would say he is at least 27. I would have to guess that his suspended license involved excessive speeding or a DUI.

I could have easly gotten into a fight with this guy. He wasnt any biger than myself and we both would have kicked the crap out of each other. It just would have been to easy for someone to end up in the middle of traffic. We were not standing more than 4 feet away from the first lane.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:18 PM

Car Info: silverthorne 2000 2.5rs
Flippin him the digit... who cares. He didn't have to RUN YOU OFF THE ROAD like a ****ing videogame, that is insane. I wouldnt want to fight someone like that either he sounds like a psycho. You should definitely look into what you can do to him legally, that is some bull****.

I think the evidence of his paint on the side of your car is enough to show that he was the one who went too far.. wouldnt that be assault with a deadly weapon or something, if someone tries to run you off the road mad max style with a Hummer?? There has to be a way to prove or for an investigator to tell that he was the one who ran into you. Why would someone driving a small sedan try to push a Hummer off the road?
Old 12-08-2006, 12:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
wow, the friggin sucks man. I know by Cali law that hummer will be impouned for a mandatory 30 days why didn't they arrest him for driving without a license? And who the HELL hits someone with another car when its not their car and they have no license?? Maybe GTA really is influencing kids
Old 12-08-2006, 12:20 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by smokey25
Flippin him the digit... who cares. He didn't have to RUN YOU OFF THE ROAD like a ****ing videogame, that is insane. I wouldnt want to fight someone like that either he sounds like a psycho. You should definitely look into what you can do to him legally, that is some bull****.

I think the evidence of his paint on the side of your car is enough to show that he was the one who went too far.. wouldnt that be assault with a deadly weapon or something, if someone tries to run you off the road mad max style with a Hummer?? There has to be a way to prove or for an investigator to tell that he was the one who ran into you. Why would someone driving a small sedan try to push a Hummer off the road?
unfortunately paint on the subaru doesnt show who hit who. This is when I wish other people would man up and be witnesses instead of going "oh, well I'd have to get out of my car then....I dont want to do that"
Old 12-08-2006, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by MBasile
unfortunately paint on the subaru doesnt show who hit who. This is when I wish other people would man up and be witnesses instead of going "oh, well I'd have to get out of my car then....I dont want to do that"
I just hope someone took the time to call in and report what they saw. It was slow traffic and I know at least 15 people saw the incident, if not more.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:28 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
Originally Posted by MBasile
true, but like some else posted, who trys to ram a hummer in a compact sedan? common sense is the rule here.. credibility is also a factor, dude in the hummer didnd have a license or what not... im not sure you take his word as the truth.. especially if the other guys is all wound up and shaking.. come on.. alot worse has happened gesture and word wise on the roads.. and 99/100 it didnt lead to the other guy ramming you off the road.. ipecac.. i say have a good conversation with your lawyer and see what your options are.. and if possible stick it to this fool like hes never been stuck .. tell him you feared for your life! situations like this make me cringe hardcore because even though alot did happen, alot MORE couldve happened and it coulve ended alot worse.. catch my drift?
Old 12-08-2006, 12:29 PM

Yeah.. i'm no expert but maybe an insurance investigator could find some proof he hit you. Or talk to a lawyer.. i dunno, little Subie trying to smash a Hummer makes no sense. Plus, he looks bad anyways, suspended license, not his ride, etc...

I guess it all depends on how far Ipecac wants to take it.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:34 PM

Im off to talk to my lawyer. I will update when i get back.

Car Info: E46 M. E36 M. E30. SW20. 92 VWCab.08 Civic HYBRID
Originally Posted by Ipecac
wow your a *****. How old are you 31?? Quit acting like a dam kid.

I'm not 31, but what's your perception of how a 31 year old should act? Sorry I didn't come off with a"Poor Baby" response that your obviously trying to get from this board. Since you pressume that i'm 31, I'll give you a 31 year old answer (Blunt and Frank Right?).

CAUSE:

1. You flip a guy off
2. Underestimate your opponent

Effect:

1. Guy gets pissed off
2. Guy RAMS you with his Hummer
3. You INSIST on RAMMING your car back out of PRIDE
4. You get the **** socked out of you
5. You started it but didn't finish it by running (LOL)
6. You have no case, yet your asking for help on this board with a PROBLEM YOU STARTED

Again, its called CAUSE and EFFECT! You get no sympathy from me bud. If you can't handle the PWNED!(which is the truth and you know it) comments then why post this on a public forum where your subject to immature 31 year olds like myself?

CAUSE:

1. Post problem that I started on public forum

EFFECT:

1. May get sympathy
2. May get THE TRUTH!

I wanna see the pics now, i feel like i'm on CSI
Old 12-08-2006, 12:35 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by smokey25
Yeah.. i'm no expert but maybe an insurance investigator could find some proof he hit you. Or talk to a lawyer.. i dunno, little Subie trying to smash a Hummer makes no sense. Plus, he looks bad anyways, suspended license, not his ride, etc...

I guess it all depends on how far Ipecac wants to take it.
well now that I think about it, you can argue that if the suby hit the hummer it would have blocked more traffic and more cars would have hit them vs. hummer hitting subaru and pushing them both off of the road.

also taking him to court, whether or not theres a ruling as it being anyones fault, he'll still get nailed for driving without a license :rotfl: friggin 'tard

Quick Reply: Most Ridiculous Moment of my life