Most Ridiculous Moment of my life

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 04:50 PM

Car Info: WRX STi
Originally Posted by brucelee
This is one of the times where I would have pulled out the Glock 27 and shoved it into his face... I then would have taken a crap right in front of him and forced him to eat it... Then I'd kick him in the face a few times and pour bleach all over him to kill any DNA left behind from my crap.
Finally a sensible suggestion for dealing with this situation in a mature and intelligent way.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:54 PM

Car Info: .
Old 12-08-2006, 04:56 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
This is one of the times where I would have pulled out the Glock 27 and shoved it into his face... I then would have taken a crap right in front of him and forced him to eat it... Then I'd kick him in the face a few times and pour bleach all over him to kill any DNA left behind from my crap.
+
Originally Posted by SUBY_6_STI
=
:rotfl::rotfl:

ah, this thread aint so bad afterall
Old 12-08-2006, 04:57 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI CGM
Old 12-08-2006, 05:11 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Feeling better about the situation.

Who wants to come pick me up and go get some pints?
Old 12-08-2006, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Ipecac
Feeling better about the situation.

Who wants to come pick me up and go get some pints?
i wish! im still at worky.. and that +work= me in jail .. hey the hummer guy wasnt drunk or on drugs was he?
Old 12-08-2006, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by midnitewrx02
i wish! im still at worky.. and that +work= me in jail .. hey the hummer guy wasnt drunk or on drugs was he?
Not as far as I know.... So your up in EG, I live there for about a year. Not a bad place.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:28 PM

Not as far as I know.... So your up in EG, I live there for about a year. Not a bad place.
where in EG? actually as of late its been nick named elk ghetto due to certain things that happened here
Old 12-08-2006, 05:29 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx
man, screw that, you did the right thing
Old 12-08-2006, 05:32 PM

where in EG? actually as of late its been nick named elk ghetto due to certain things that happened here
I lived on Laguna. I will admit, there was one night when the restruant across the street from me was robbed at gun point, and the guy ran through my apartments. There were cops everywhere and helicopters flying around tellin everyone to stay in their house. So I did.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:37 PM

I lived on Laguna. I will admit, there was one night when the restruant across the street from me was robbed at gun point, and the guy ran through my apartments. There were cops everywhere and helicopters flying around tellin everyone to stay in their house. So I did.
yah all kindsa crazy shyt has happened here in the past year, its still pretty much the same ol town.. traffic is getting worse, its still growing.. just some random violence lately
Old 12-08-2006, 05:43 PM

yah all kindsa crazy shyt has happened here in the past year, its still pretty much the same ol town.. traffic is getting worse, its still growing.. just some random violence lately

Ya, I thought about moving back up that way. But I think if moved back to Sac, I would go up to Roseville.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:46 PM

Ya, I thought about moving back up that way. But I think if moved back to Sac, I would go up to Roseville.
roseville now = to elk grove a couple years ago, in terms of how the place looks and feels and the cop troubles ... roseville is blowing up big
Old 12-08-2006, 05:52 PM

Car Info: E46 M. E36 M. E30. SW20. 92 VWCab.08 Civic HYBRID
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
That's not my point. My point is you have been going off about fact...there is no fact with this. Are your chances higher in getting run off the road if you flip someone off....of course. That is the common sense.

Basically this dude posted up about a crappy situation and you felt the need to make a point that really did not need to be made. Everyone is aware that had he not flipped the guy off it PROBABLY would not have happened. As is the author of the thread. So instead of saying...sorry bro. Bummer deal. You have to make the thread about you and how smart you think you are. It's rediculous and sad. You've been on the site for 2 months and half of your posts are in this thread and half of the other half are on similar wasted topics. Maybe if you weren't such a ***** the dealership would have fixed your fourth gear syncro. But hey..that's just a theory. Funny how mine got fixed no questions asked and my car had a lot more than lowered suspension.

I said my apology and that was SUPPOSED to be the end of it. However, you wanted to play devil's advocate while being the opposition and deliborately INSULTING me. You failed, thats why your *** went on a tangent about facts. You miserably FAILED but TRIED to segway this into a debate about facts when the orginal argument was CAUSE and EFFECT! What a fake and pathetic strategy. Try to beat him at a different argument to not look stupid, what a concept eh. Anyways, you just admitted but tried to downplay the admission by saying PROBABLY so you lose!

"Maybe if you weren't such a ***** the dealership would have fixed your fourth gear syncro. But hey..that's just a theory. Funny how mine got fixed no questions asked and my car had a lot more than lowered suspension."

Is that the best you got? Thats terrible judgement on your part. Dealerships could care less whether your a ***** or not....being a ***** doesnt help pay their bills. Its called Money not attitude (but you knew that right?).

For the record, you started with the insults not me. Debates and arguments can be conducted without them. People usually start the insults when they have no other strategy to make the opposition look bad. Take notes so you won't make yourself look pathetic in future debates!
Old 12-08-2006, 05:58 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI CGM
RaginHomo...

let it go

nobody cares about you

so please STFU

and have a good night

Quick Reply: Most Ridiculous Moment of my life