Moonbeam bans open carry of handguns

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 08:18 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by Hoofus
Well your right to BEAR ARMS is written in the constitution so you have to be able to carry them.... otherwise COTUS will use their strong hand, well they should but they won't because they love obama and obama hates guns.
Obama does not hate guns.
He hates armed, freedom-loving, Americans.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:51 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Armed, freedom-loving americans aka our founding fathers and constitution writers
Old 10-13-2011, 08:57 AM

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon and 08 Civic Si
there are so many other issues in this country to deal with but they ban this? WTF
i guess this problem was easier for them,
didn't have to leave his desk
F'n lazy ***.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:08 AM

Car Info: 2005 Aspen White Sti
Originally Posted by brucelee
What? The ATF is telling him to get rid of his guns because he has a card? Sorry man but thats hard to believe, any more proof of this? Not calling you a liar, just saying that maybe your friend didnt give you all the info.
Yup Ive heard the same from a few of my customers as well, they all chose their guns instead of the card of course but the guns laws are getting pretty insane...
Old 10-13-2011, 09:32 AM

Car Info: subaru legacy, 01 4eat
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Obama does not hate guns.
He hates armed, freedom-loving, Americans.

My mistake.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:46 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by toxin07
Yup Ive heard the same from a few of my customers as well, they all chose their guns instead of the card of course but the guns laws are getting pretty insane...
Heard what? About the ATF sending letters/coming to people's houses to make sure they don't have a medical card and guns?

Do you guys know how many people in this country have medical cannabis cards? Do you have any idea how many of those people own guns? Do you have any idea how much it would cost and how many resources we'd have to employ in order to enforce that law? This sort of reminds me of what happened with Napster and clear channel suing as many people as they could as a scare tactic.

From what I understand if you go out and buy a gun today, you're asked if you use marijuana or if you have a medical cannabis card... If you do and you answer no, then you broke the law.

However, this is just a really big scare tactic put on by the ATF to stop the spread of medical dispensaries across the country. 2012 elections are coming up and there are going to be a ton of ballots for medical jane, this is the ATF's way of trying to scare Americans into submission.

**** the ATF.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:20 PM

Car Info: 90 325is
.......Do you have any idea how much it would cost and how many resources we'd have to employ in order to enforce that law?
When has that ever stopped them? lol
Old 10-13-2011, 05:25 PM

Car Info: San Remo Red '05 WRX
^^^
Exactly what I was thinking.
If you haven't learned anything about our amazing government, resources and how they use them means very little.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:44 PM

Car Info: 90 325is
The same government that is dedicating a ton of man hours to searching out and seizing the few skylines in country just because they never passed federal safety inspections. It would be much easier to find those with guns and pot cards than it would be to find those with (likely) unregistered cars.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1995 Impreza L
No resources most of the sheep will just follow what hey are told.
Heard what? About the ATF sending letters/coming to people's houses to make sure they don't have a medical card and guns?

Do you guys know how many people in this country have medical cannabis cards? Do you have any idea how many of those people own guns? Do you have any idea how much it would cost and how many resources we'd have to employ in order to enforce that law? This sort of reminds me of what happened with Napster and clear channel suing as many people as they could as a scare tactic.

From what I understand if you go out and buy a gun today, you're asked if you use marijuana or if you have a medical cannabis card... If you do and you answer no, then you broke the law.

However, this is just a really big scare tactic put on by the ATF to stop the spread of medical dispensaries across the country. 2012 elections are coming up and there are going to be a ton of ballots for medical jane, this is the ATF's way of trying to scare Americans into submission.

**** the ATF.