Michael Vick signs 2 year deal with the Eagles

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 12:41 AM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru WRX
another thug back in the league? I'm not watching the NFL anymore. too many thugs with millions that don't deserve their salaries.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:47 AM
jic

Car Info: 98 2.5rs/94 rx7/04 mazda6/06 audi s4/12 GT-R
vick is free
Old 08-14-2009, 11:49 AM

Car Info: 04 wagon
I don't know why people are so harsh on Vick but don't see a problem with, say, Kobe.

Kobe: charged with rape (acquitted); then publicly admitted committing adultery with his wife on his side with a new multi-millon $ diamond ring (were his daughters at the news conference as well)?

Vick: Committed a crime, sentenced, and served his penalty.

To me, both are as disgusting as each other, but somehow people are so much harsher on Vick. Weird.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by silvergga
I don't know why people are so harsh on Vick but don't see a problem with, say, Kobe.

Kobe: charged with rape (acquitted); then publicly admitted committing adultery with his wife on his side with a new multi-millon $ diamond ring (were his daughters at the news conference as well)?

Vick: Committed a crime, sentenced, and served his penalty.

To me, both are as disgusting as each other, but somehow people are so much harsher on Vick. Weird.
Same reason my neighbors practically make love to their dogs, but completely neglect their kids. Oh your 14 year old daughter is smoking weed in the backyard, no big deal! But tell them to shut their dogs barking in the middle of the night, all hell breaks loose!!
Old 08-14-2009, 12:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Headline ripped from various e-sources:
Hide your beagle! Vick's an Eagle!
Old 08-14-2009, 01:57 PM

Car Info: 05 18g LGT Wagon | Former 08 LGT Spec.B
The anti-vick movement is really annoying. Out of all the issues out there, you're gonna boycott one of the most talented QB's out there because he's bad with dogs?

If you boycott everything that's associated with something bad, I'm not too sure what you'd be left with. Our food is grown/picked by illegal immigrants, our clothes our made in countries with no minimum wage or child labor laws, there's alot worse things than this to worry about and stand up for. Just don't let Vick dog sit for you, that's all.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:03 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
I'd laugh if some defensive lineman who happens to love dogs sacks Vick and breaks his neck.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Jin

Car Info: 05 CGM STi to be converted to RS
Originally Posted by Lurk
I'd laugh if some defensive lineman who happens to love dogs sacks Vick and breaks his neck.
ohhh i can imagine. he'll become the most sacked qb of all time.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:31 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
Originally Posted by iLoqin
The guy who has lost my respect is Chris Brown. I seriously hope his career goes down the drain or he dies. How can you live with yourself knowing you beat up a woman that is obviously physically smaller than you?
You are an idiot.

The women he beat should have seen the signs that he was abusive and left him. She had the choice. The dogs Vick subjected to that kind of torture had no choice. There isn't even a comparison. Brown's crime isn't nearly as disturbing. Vick should not be let back in the NFL, it is a shame that he was. Sure he did his time in jail, but that should not be the end of it. If he had any sense, he would donate a large portion of his first year's contract to the SPCA or something. Instead, he will spend it all on meaningless material things, and he will eventually be broke again. What a waste of space this guy is.

Last edited by JArnaud; 08-14-2009 at 02:45 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 05:02 PM

DIng DIng DIng

Originally Posted by LGT Mark
The anti-vick movement is really annoying. Out of all the issues out there, you're gonna boycott one of the most talented QB's out there because he's bad with dogs?

If you boycott everything that's associated with something bad, I'm not too sure what you'd be left with. Our food is grown/picked by illegal immigrants, our clothes our made in countries with no minimum wage or child labor laws, there's alot worse things than this to worry about and stand up for. Just don't let Vick dog sit for you, that's all.
Couldn't say it better.... All you Vick hater's should chill out and get laid ..... haha! There are more important things in life then worrying about another black man play football..... Let the man do his thing. Go EAGLES!!!haha
Old 08-14-2009, 05:39 PM

Car Info: 02wrx
who cares about vick he sucks anyways. hes not a good qb. hes exciting but hes not accurate or makes good decisions when throwing the ball. why isnt anyone hating on stallworth. he ran someone over and killed him. vicks crime wasnt that big of a deal people just blow it out of proportion just cuz hes famous or rich. there are probly people doing worse things as we speak. vick got what he deserved. did his time and some big black guy probly mounted him like a dog hahahaha. hopefully demarcus ware or laron landry snap vicks legs tho.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Old 08-17-2009, 01:04 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
In case any of y'all missed the 60 Minutes interview, here it is:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5245553n

Seems like he got out all the talking points his image team instructed him to spit out. Only time & his actions will tell if his attitude has truly improved. He seems to be heading in the right direction so far, but only time will tell.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:09 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by boardoholic
In case any of y'all missed the 60 Minutes interview, here it is:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5245553n

Seems like he got out all the talking points his image team instructed him to spit out. Only time & his actions will tell if his attitude has truly improved. He seems to be heading in the right direction so far, but only time will tell.
ya but it could just all be a front... like you said only time will tell