May 2nd, Pacquiao vs Hatton coming up!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 02:32 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com

FALCON PUNCH!
Old 05-03-2009, 02:46 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Hit his jaw with full force, no one would get up from any shot with that much torque in it.

Anywho, Mayweather and Pacquiao's speed are always lopsided in most if not all of their fights. It should be a good Fall/Winter for the bout if Mayweather downs Marquez
Old 05-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Well that wasn't what I expected, I did think Manny would win though but not that quickly!

I don't think the frame rate on the TV I watched the fight on was fast enough to catch half of Manny's punches all we saw were red blurs from his gloves. Actually I think Ricky Hatton may have seen it the same way I did

I have to say that I don't think anyone at any weight would have gotten up from that punch, truly awesome!

Props to Manny!

Mike
Old 05-03-2009, 11:58 PM

Car Info: toaster
i truly love both of these fighters but as i stated before I think hatton is past his prime and Manny is in the middle of his. Mayweather and Pacquiao will be the fight of the century, but i have a feeling mayweather will win that one. He is as fast if not faster than Pacquiao and plays defense a lot. Props to hatton and manny!!!!

Wes
Old 05-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by gottaWRX
i truly love both of these fighters but as i stated before I think hatton is past his prime and Manny is in the middle of his. Mayweather and Pacquiao will be the fight of the century, but i have a feeling mayweather will win that one. He is as fast if not faster than Pacquiao and plays defense a lot. Props to hatton and manny!!!!

Wes
If that fight ever happens I hope Manny destroys Mayweather, I can't stand that guy! Sure he can box but when he opens his mouth he takes any respect I might give him for his fighting away. Must run in the family as his dad's a complete tool as well!

Mike
Old 05-04-2009, 11:49 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
If that fight ever happens I hope Manny destroys Mayweather, I can't stand that guy! Sure he can box but when he opens his mouth he takes any respect I might give him for his fighting away. Must run in the family as his dad's a complete tool as well!

Mike
If I was undisputed pound for pound I don't think it matters how I would run my mouth. As for the other stuff, it's great publicity! LoL
Old 05-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by iLoqin
If I was undisputed pound for pound I don't think it matters how I would run my mouth. As for the other stuff, it's great publicity! LoL
It's one thing to hype the fights but so much of Mayweathers crap is unrelated to fight promotion and more self promotion albeit promoting that he is the undisputed pound for pound dick more than fighter.

Mike