It was a matter of time... Jumped by an EVO

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2003 | 06:07 AM

Car Info: 2017 WRB WRX Premium
On the way to ATP dyno day on Saturday, I was cruising on 880 doing about 80 and I came up on a Black EVO. He was in the fast lane and I was coming up fast on him. Maybe he was breaking in the motor or something. I was not looking for a race or anything. I was just about to pass and go around him and he merged into the slower lane. I went by him and he threw up the peace sign. I obliged back. Now that was cool. All the other EVO drivers I have seen give me dirty looks. What's up with that?

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)
Old 09-16-2003 | 11:04 AM

Car Info: 04' JBP STi 02' WRB Wagon
Re: this thread came to my mind...........

Originally posted by zumnwrx
yesterday as i was on my way home from school. when spoted a EVO in the far right lane behind some traffic on my left as i crossed the intersection.........

ITS A YELLOW EVO....

so as i cross_d the intersection i wavied....then i see his blinker turn on as he starts to give chase

i could see him behind me knifing thru traffic....and gets right up on my bumper for like a 1/2 mile!!!! ((i just crusied ))

what an a$$ho!e.........i got a good look at him as i turn'd right and he pass_D me.

HE's and old man in his 40's with a thick mustache.

edgar, (205whp-stock)
If it was like that, i would have did a little brake checking when nobody was around, wouldn't want him bumping into you then you hitting other cars .

I'm going to chalk this one up to mid life crisis and compensationalism (i don't know if thats a word but if you know what i mean, you get a gold star sticker)
Old 09-16-2003 | 11:14 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
Originally posted by KurleeDaddeeWRX
On the way to ATP dyno day on Saturday, I was cruising on 880 doing about 80 and I came up on a Black EVO. He was in the fast lane and I was coming up fast on him. Maybe he was breaking in the motor or something. I was not looking for a race or anything. I was just about to pass and go around him and he merged into the slower lane. I went by him and he threw up the peace sign. I obliged back. Now that was cool. All the other EVO drivers I have seen give me dirty looks. What's up with that?

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)
He was on his way to Gino's shop for the EVO BBQ meet. I know the guy i think he has I-club or NASIOC screen name under DB8GSR..