Maniac in Brazil mows down 150 bicyclists

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 11:38 AM

Maniac in Brazil mows down 150 bicyclists

http://www.theurbancountry.com/2011/...s-carnage.html

Jesus.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:02 PM

Car Info: LEGACY L7 BD,GF8 WAGON
damn thats some f***ed up s**t right there.I thought riding my bike in sf was bad.hope they catch that f***er!
Old 02-27-2011, 12:05 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
at first i was all and

then i read "Critical Mass" and i was like
Old 02-27-2011, 12:13 PM

Car Info: .
Play dumb games and win dumb prizes.

I still don't understand how pissing people off will make them sympathetic to your cause and who thought intentionally clogging streets wouldn't eventually solicit a response like this.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:22 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
They can't find him because someone probably already killed him.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Spoolin415
Play dumb games and win dumb prizes.

I still don't understand how pissing people off will make them sympathetic to your cause and who thought intentionally clogging streets wouldn't eventually solicit a response like this.
So if you were in his situation you'd plow through the crowd of people like it was GTA?
Old 02-27-2011, 12:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by irrational x
at first i was all and

then i read "Critical Mass" and i was like

Seriously, I'd be mad as hell if those morons were blocking me from getting to where I need to go. I wouldn't plow through those people, but I might be tempted to bump a few peoples tires.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:40 PM

This is one of you guys;
The bicyclists went out with the intent of harrassing and impeding people. On some "critical mass" rides in the U.S., they have deliberately brought traffic to a standstill. Frankly, bad behavior like that deserves to be punished. Although jail time and fines are far more appropriate than serious bodily injury, I don't place the primary blame on the driver, but rather on the bicyclists.

They were in the process of riding. Not blocking.

Bicyclists get in my way all the time, and do beyond idiotic ****. I never try to mow them down, i've gotten into a few confrontations with bicyclists but I would never hit them with my car or try to scare them with it.

I don't think the guy was concerned with them blocking the street.

Had to also say if you really believe the fault is on the cyclists your are a dumbass, other countries aren't so carcentric like America it's a completely different situation, not to mention it's still totally ****ed even if it was America and they were stopping traffic.. Are you even American? I doubt it. You must be from North Korea.

Last edited by slow04wrx; 02-27-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al
So if you were in his situation you'd plow through the crowd of people like it was GTA?
Where did I even come close to implying this?
Old 02-27-2011, 01:06 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

did the person use an assault vehicle?

did the vehicle hold more than 10 gallons of gas?

did the vehicle use a pistol grip to make it easier to mow down the cyclists?

[/sarcasm]
Old 02-27-2011, 01:12 PM

Car Info: Foz
oh great just the article ive been looking for haha
Old 02-27-2011, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn

Seriously, I'd be mad as hell if those morons were blocking me from getting to where I need to go. I wouldn't plow through those people, but I might be tempted to bump a few peoples tires.
Damn cyclists they are all morons...

This reminds of the incident during bike party. An irate driver hit a girl on her bike. He tried to flee the scene and got stopped by a few cyclists. They took him out of the car and beat the crap out of him. The ambulance took the driver away. I don't condone retaliation like that. It just bother me that people don't understand how helpless you are on a bike going against a 3000 lbs vehicle.

Originally Posted by Spoolin415
Where did I even come close to implying this?
Well you were saying you understood why the driver would respond the way he did. I was just wondering if you would respond in the same way.

I'm by no means a bike riding hippie I'm just saying I understand both parties sides.
Old 02-27-2011, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al
Well you were saying you understood why the driver would respond the way he did. I was just wondering if you would respond in the same way.
I was questioning how someone could be so naive to think that there aren't people insane enough to plow through people clogging the streets.

CM walks a very fine line between being a nuisance and an accident waiting to happen. The accident happened this time.

I also commuted in downtown SF on a bike for years, I think CM is retarded, and I know my place on the road. I'm not going up against a 3,000 pound pile of metal regardless if I'm right or wrong.
Old 02-27-2011, 03:46 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
yeah this guys going to jail for a LONG time for this, but yeah **** CRITICAL MASS!

Been stuck in a 20 minute traffic jam for these *** holes a couple times already here in SF, if that wasnt bad enough there were punks splitting lanes between stopped cars scraping the doors of the cars they rode by just to be dicks, some even had these, yes they do this ****.

I swear if I had a gun on me and one of them did that to my car. I'd probably be in jail right now.

Look I'm not a cyclist, but I have plenty of cycling friends and I pride myself on being aware of and courteous to cyclists. But I can confirm first hand that Masses are now just full of juvenile *******s who specifically set out to ruin motorists' days and even vandalize their cars.I really cant believe they still do Critical Mass under the pretense of "peaceful co-exsistance of bicyclists and motorists". People hate cyclists BECAUSE of **** like Critical Mass. and I doubt a Mass has ever done even the slightest favor for peaceful coexistence between cars and bikes. It's irrelevant at this point that the movement was started with the noblest of intentions - drivers hate Critical Mass, and then by extension they start to hate all cyclist. The whole things just gotta stop
Old 02-27-2011, 03:49 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
As terrible as that is, don't tell me you've never been tempted to do the same? lol I was in SF during CM and I wanted to run every mother f'er over. I wish I had a tank.

<---- Cyclist, just not a POS CM cyclist. I obey the road laws and cars always have the right away.

Quick Reply: Maniac in Brazil mows down 150 bicyclists