Man, its amazing how stupid some of us were when we were younger

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 07:19 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
play "hot potato" with a random person..
walk up to the door and knock... they answer.. you yell "HOT POTATO" and throw a water balloon at them..

dude ****ing caught the water balloon and chased us down the street and threw the balloon into our friends car when we started driving off

haaaa. I caught someone egging this house I was staying in. I was up super late playing some hoops game with their oldest son. I heard something so we snuck down and caught a look. Raided the fridge and snagged eggs, mustard, ketchup. Whatever we could find. Came flying out and nailed them with eggs. They took off. The road was round and they tried to come back and retaliate. I snuck along some bushes and came flying out in front of them covering them in mustard. Then jammed through some bushes and while they were looking for me one way I came out another and nailed them with ketchup. Talking through the window and so bad it covered the back window inside.

Telling you... I weighed about 60 pounds less back then and could still dunk but even now the big man that I am I'm a ninja in the dark. Don't **** with my house. I'll get you. But now I have a pistol grip 870 so its even more dangerous. haaaaa.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:23 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
^ the oscar meyer weiner mobile at your place
Old 07-24-2008, 07:32 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx sedan
one of the dumbest things I did when I was 17. I let me friend, talk me into letting him drive my parents car to taco bell after we had been drinking. He said he was ok to drive, so I let him..big mistake. He didn't even have a license. We ended up getting pulled over right after we left the drive through, because one of the tail lights was out.
We got really lucky though, he told them he was leaving for the marines in a couple of months, which was true. So they didn't arrest him, they didn't impound the car. They parked it in a parking lot and took us home! he ended up having his L's suspend before he even got one. He had to tell his folks, and then they made him come over to my house to tell my dad what happened.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:01 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
A post in the Hawaii section just reminded me of probably the stupidest thing I ever did. One spring break, a bunch of us went to the Grand Canyon. We jumped out to one of the free standing pillars at the rim of the canyon. Probably a good 3 foot gap... like a mile down. Not something I will ever do again.