Looking for a good Sushi place in San Francisco ..?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 05:25 PM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
Ace Wasabi

It's all about Ace Wasabi's. Located off of Chestnut on Steiner (I think). Great food, bar, and atmosphere. Very fun.
Old 03-27-2005, 05:56 PM

Car Info: 04wrx
Tokyo go go, on um valencia,
Old 03-27-2005, 09:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2016 Acura RDX ... meh. Um, nice subwoofer?
Originally Posted by bushido
How the hell did this thread come back. it's like 6-8 months old??

jason, spicy jellyfish with sharkfin? something i've never had. But jellyfish. man i don't know about that one.

-rich

I'm white, its ok I'm telling you, its the stuff. It sounds freaky... I was at a red egg banquet some years back and they had some spicy jellyfish as an appetizer. I was really hungry and tired of waiting for buffet, so I tried it. I was really surprised how much I liked it. If you like the kim chee with seafood flavor, that's what this is kinda like, but without the cabbage. If you go to Isobune try it and lemme know. Sakanbune has the jellyfish without sharkfin, still really good.

I'm telling ya, come up here to do the BladeRunner thing w/o your LD player and we'll go to Isobune

jasno
Old 03-28-2005, 04:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: WRB WRX 2003 Subaru Sedan
I just useed my LD player over the weekend to watch the Original Empire Strikes Back and it still works great.

I live in Marin and would love to come into the city to see you, maybe even get a chance to meet your wife...? When i first met you at the the Baker Beack BBQ your girlfriend/ wife couldn't make it because she was out of town. But Christina (my wife) and I would love to have dinner some time. I also like Yoshida Ya just off of Union. Great food and no shoes while eating.

-rich