Old 09-08-2009, 01:52 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
Originally Posted by cracker1252
dont feed her past midnight.

Old 09-08-2009, 09:34 AM

hahahahahahha

Originally Posted by brucelee
God, she's sooooo ugly! Why would anyone want to be her friend, let alone date her?

Seriously, the ugliest girl I've ever dated was like 50x better looking then her, and I'm not very proud of going out with some of these gals! That's saying a lot!

Too bad he didn't throw her off a 20 story building! hahah... jk

She's very alien looking... Very strange face shape and bone structure.

hahahahhahahahahaha..... EVen though I don;t find Tila the most attractive women in the world..... But for someone to say they dated a girl 50x better looking than tila is hard to belive...... I would need Pics to Prove. I think we just got a buncho HAters in here......

Tila is good looking not fine. UGLY?!!?? far from. As an attractive stallion that I am (lol )..... I find I have pretty good taste.

But i do agree Tila.....is overated..... My two cents
Old 09-08-2009, 09:41 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX, 2015 Murano, 2017 NGM Camaro SS
I think her head looks over-proportionately large for her body. Reminds me of one of those disturbing "Bratz" dolls.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Boob job
Old 09-08-2009, 09:50 AM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by AlanarchySTI
I think her head looks over-proportionately large for her body. Reminds me of one of those disturbing "Bratz" dolls.
I think that's one of the things that makes her look like a Mogwai.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:59 AM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
You all act like you'de kick her outta bed. your all crazy lol she aint that the hottest thing in the world but shes definately not the ugliest. You would all do like me.. throw some water on the Mogwai and have multi Tilas run around your bed nekkid.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
You all act like you'de kick her outta bed. your all crazy lol she aint that the hottest thing in the world but shes definately not the ugliest. You would all do like me.. throw some water on the Mogwai and have multi Tilas run around your bed nekkid.
quoted for da funnay
Old 09-08-2009, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
I don't find her attractive at all. Not only would I kick her out of bed, but I'd kick her out of my house, burn my sheets, and disinfect everything she may have touched. I wouldn't **** her with a stone dick.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:19 PM

haha

Originally Posted by saqwarrior
I don't find her attractive at all. Not only would I kick her out of bed, but I'd kick her out of my house, burn my sheets, and disinfect everything she may have touched. I wouldn't **** her with a stone dick.
OMG.... People in here gots to be nuts.... Please post ex girlsfriends/gf;s you have shagged that look better than this.....and we'll be the judge with your taste!

Keep in mind..... Tila to me is not the hottest woman in the world....but she definitely aint ugly. SO sorry boss...... if you like to shagg cows..... go for it and if you do do super model chicks (that look 50X better than tila) on the daily...... I'm sorry.... You are god!
Old 09-08-2009, 12:25 PM

Car Info: ugly piece of ****
Agreed, she is totally nasty. Ive dated hot asian girls and this is not one.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by stylin525
OMG.... People in here gots to be nuts.... Please post ex girlsfriends/gf;s you have shagged that look better than this.....and we'll be the judge with your taste!

Keep in mind..... Tila to me is not the hottest woman in the world....but she definitely aint ugly. SO sorry boss...... if you like to shagg cows..... go for it and if you do do super model chicks (that look 50X better than tila) on the daily...... I'm sorry.... You are god!
So because I don't find her attractive but you do, automatically my opinion is the invalid one and must be backed up with picture evidence of the women I've kitty-punched? And where did I say something about women 50x "better" than her? (Although for the record that's a meaningless measurement since I don't find her attractive.)

What planet are you from?

Last edited by saqwarrior; 09-08-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Churro Aficionado

:threadbegettinheated:
Old 09-08-2009, 01:44 PM

haha

Planet earth. Hahaha. SOrry, I just really would like to know your taste in women or maybe its because you don;t like asian women?? (who knoes thus why I asked)..... Look at your comment..... You make it seem like she is a walking turd...... Burn my sheets, disinfect everything she may have touched.......hahahahahahaha. I know you were probably exaggerating a bit.... But it was pretty extreme to me. I mean you must really dislike how she looks.

IMO A straight man would not kick her out of bed...... my reasoning/facts ....Her body is sexy, Fake but sexy (Did you see her jugs or did you notice the furry animal first?l)... Her face is not gorgeous but still pretty comparing it to an average U.S. woman. What are you comparing it with?? A furry stuff animal? lol. ANyways. No need to respond..... My last post directed towards this subject. No fighting words please if you do respond.

Love winston
Old 09-08-2009, 01:45 PM

Car Info: The 4 Train
So because I don't find her attractive but you do, automatically my opinion is the invalid one and must be backed up with picture evidence of the women I've kitty-punched?

What planet are you from?

Quick Reply: LOL! Tila Tequila gets pwned.