Lindsay Lohan plays She-Ra in She-Ra the movie!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by sigma pi
all of the above get parts from so cal companies

greddy
defi/tein
the list goes on
Yeah, but those companies are big corporations with **** poor customer service and do nothing but supply parts.

Places like GST, LIC, and Speed Element are not only part suppliers, they are shops that will do everything in their power to take care of you... From tuning to oil changes, from engine swaps to car detailing, they have it all covered, and all at great prices with expertise on our specific cars.

So, our shops > your shops
Old 04-23-2009, 06:36 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
hi, i just read through all 10 pages because i have no life.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:42 PM

Car Info: 2002 something
Boostinsuby < stupidchicken
Old 04-23-2009, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by BoostinSuby
quite frankly sweety, i could care less what you think of who "knocked" me down or how many ppp you use, im not here to make friends with car club people, especially a woman who trolls on a car club forum, so just get back to your "regularly assigned" duties
You're weird man... I don't think a single person has flamed you yet in this thread, just because people are responding to your doesn't mean they are singling you out and flaming you!

You take things faaaaaaar too seriously and that is a very dangerous thing on the internet. The key to surviving the internet (especially message boards) is to not take things seriously, you should always assume that people are joking around with you because 95% of the time, they are. Unless someone singles you out and specifically calls you out and talks smack to you DIRECTLY, and only then can you take what they said as an insult. Otherwise, it's not serious!

Only reason I'm calling you weird, and being serious is because you're having a really rough time playing along with others. Why are you taking everything so seriously? Are you that insecure with yourself that you can't take even the slightest bit of heat from someone on the web? You remind me a lot of my cousin who is the same way. He's one of the most insecure people I know, and because he is he has the hardest time dealing with sarcasm and joking... He's far too sensitive and takes everything as some kind of insult. We have to walk on egg shells when we're around him which sucks for everyone, including him.

So long story short, and I'm saying this to be constructive and not trying to bring you down, you need to learn to let things go and NOT be so serious... You really can't be serious and post on online message boards, especially car forums which are filled with a bunch of jokers.

If you let people get to you like this you're going to get soooo pissed off, stressed out, and just irritated with people... And for what? There is no good reason to be this way, and again, I'm not trying to be an ahole, just trying to help you out since you're new here.

There are A LOT of people that don't like me on this forum all because they are too sensitive and don't know how to take jokes... It's sad really, they'd have a lot more real life friends if they just didn't take internet stuff so damn seriously.

The internet IS NOT REAL LIFE!
Old 04-23-2009, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by wocabin
Trance reminder!!!
Old 04-23-2009, 06:54 PM
banned

Car Info: O8 wrx
Originally Posted by brucelee
You're weird man... I don't think a single person has flamed you yet in this thread, just because people are responding to your doesn't mean they are singling you out and flaming you!

You take things faaaaaaar too seriously and that is a very dangerous thing on the internet. The key to surviving the internet (especially message boards) is to not take things seriously, you should always assume that people are joking around with you because 95% of the time, they are. Unless someone singles you out and specifically calls you out and talks smack to you DIRECTLY, and only then can you take what they said as an insult. Otherwise, it's not serious!

Only reason I'm calling you weird, and being serious is because you're having a really rough time playing along with others. Why are you taking everything so seriously? Are you that insecure with yourself that you can't take even the slightest bit of heat from someone on the web? You remind me a lot of my cousin who is the same way. He's one of the most insecure people I know, and because he is he has the hardest time dealing with sarcasm and joking... He's far too sensitive and takes everything as some kind of insult. We have to walk on egg shells when we're around him which sucks for everyone, including him.

So long story short, and I'm saying this to be constructive and not trying to bring you down, you need to learn to let things go and NOT be so serious... You really can't be serious and post on online message boards, especially car forums which are filled with a bunch of jokers.

If you let people get to you like this you're going to get soooo pissed off, stressed out, and just irritated with people... And for what? There is no good reason to be this way, and again, I'm not trying to be an ahole, just trying to help you out since you're new here.

There are A LOT of people that don't like me on this forum all because they are too sensitive and don't know how to take jokes... It's sad really, they'd have a lot more real life friends if they just didn't take internet stuff so damn seriously.

The internet IS NOT REAL LIFE!
words of wisdom
Old 04-23-2009, 06:56 PM
banned

Originally Posted by WRrex
you guys are so mean
Old 04-23-2009, 06:57 PM
banned

Originally Posted by wocabin
n00b settings
Old 04-23-2009, 06:58 PM

words of wisdom
ha, like I said, just trying to help you out man... You can listen to me and thrive here, or you can stay super serious and get offended by everything and anything which will gain you a lot of enemies.

I'm not trying to be an ahole, I've been here for over 9 years and been through just about everything, just trying to help you out... If you don't want to listen, well, thats your choice. *shrugs*
Old 04-23-2009, 06:59 PM

n00b settings
!!!

Old 04-23-2009, 07:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
ha, like I said, just trying to help you out man... You can listen to me and thrive here, or you can stay super serious and get offended by everything and anything which will gain you a lot of enemies.

I'm not trying to be an ahole, I've been here for over 9 years and been through just about everything, just trying to help you out... If you don't want to listen, well, thats your choice. *shrugs*
He's just a nasioc infidel anyways, here to start trouble
Old 04-23-2009, 07:12 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
wow really? I dunno if I would go that far...
Old 04-23-2009, 07:44 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
I dunno, I think I'd agree. Polloestupido is harmless. Annoying as ****, but harmless. This guy.... this guy is just a *****.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:09 PM

Car Info: 2002 something
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
I dunno, I think I'd agree. Polloestupido is harmless. Annoying as ****, but harmless. This guy.... this guy is just a *****.
Why so much dislike for chicken to begin with?
Old 04-23-2009, 08:18 PM
VIP Member

Why so much dislike for chicken to begin with?
He's obnoxious.

Quick Reply: Lindsay Lohan plays She-Ra in She-Ra the movie!