LIC is Moving!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: MY04 STi some call it a race car
Originally Posted by glenspen
Same.

Theres something refreshing about a mechanic who is happy for you to stand and watch them work and doesn't mind explaining what he's doing as he goes along.

LIC Rule...pity about Noah's dancing.
First off my dancing is KILLER (Like Elaine on Seinfeld, akk yeah baby...)

You know it, admit it Glen

Originally Posted by MyNikonLens
Kyle, I really hope you're joking. LIC is the most honest shop I ever dealt with. They truly are amazing people. I love the work they do. I love their honesty. I love what I learn about my car each time I visit their shop.

I drive 60 miles each way to go to their shop even for an oil change and refuse to go anywhere else because they are so awesome. Those guys make customers for life.
You know how we feel about you buddy, and thx for all the continued support

Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
Wish I wasn't in such a rush today Noah I would loved to have checked the new place out, I am sure it's awesome the pictures certainly make it look that way anyway!

As I said to you both today congratulations on your move.

Another good thing about your new place is it looks like you have a lot more room to store my tires for me

Mike
pffft its just walls with paint, and some new fixtures.....and did I mention more debt........GOTTA LOVE THE AMERICAN WAY

awww man, I can fit all the tires you need now, gonna have a special place for race car and that stuff (that's a whole other section not covered quite yet )

-Noah
Old 10-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Originally Posted by LICmotorsports
awww man, I can fit all the tires you need now, gonna have a special place for race car and that stuff (that's a whole other section not covered quite yet )

-Noah
Sweet just ordered another set! holding you to that one me old china!

Mike
Old 10-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Former Sponsor

done!

*whispers - CRAZY BRIT

-Noah
Old 10-10-2008, 10:51 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Wish I wasn't in such a rush today Noah I would loved to have checked the new place out, I am sure it's awesome the pictures certainly make it look that way anyway!

As I said to you both today congratulations on your move.

Another good thing about your new place is it looks like you have a lot more room to store my tires for me

Mike
You're welcome for those. The resident mexican picked them up and had to promptly leave to do more day laboring. Wish I coulda stayed and said hi even though I didn't know which GST guy was gunna show up.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Originally Posted by Hatteroo
You're welcome for those. The resident mexican picked them up and had to promptly leave to do more day laboring. Wish I coulda stayed and said hi even though I didn't know which GST guy was gunna show up.
Ah thanks for the Ricky!

I would have sent Greg for you to smooch with but he was swamped and I had some time to spare in the morning.

Mike
Old 10-11-2008, 08:31 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Ah thanks for the Ricky!

I would have sent Greg for you to smooch with but he was swamped and I had some time to spare in the morning.

Mike
haha np.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:06 AM
Former Sponsor

Kyle, I really hope you're joking. LIC is the most honest shop I ever dealt with. They truly are amazing people. I love the work they do. I love their honesty. I love what I learn about my car each time I visit their shop.

I drive 60 miles each way to go to their shop even for an oil change and refuse to go anywhere else because they are so awesome. Those guys make customers for life.
Originally Posted by glenspen
Same.

Theres something refreshing about a mechanic who is happy for you to stand and watch them work and doesn't mind explaining what he's doing as he goes along.

LIC Rule...pity about Noah's dancing.
It all makes sense b/c you see Kyle is "sponsored" by AHQ, this must be part of there (AHQ) sponsorship program, I don't know nor do I really care but it is my obligation to at least respond to the *** rapping that I apparently do to customer's. If that's what they support its all good by me. Our customers speak for themselves.

-Noah
Old 10-11-2008, 09:21 AM

Car Info: Porsche 911 GT3
It all makes sense b/c you see Kyle is "sponsored" by AHQ, this must be part of there (AHQ) sponsorship program, I don't know nor do I really care but it is my obligation to at least respond to the *** rapping that I apparently do to customer's. If that's what they support its all good by me. Our customers speak for themselves.

-Noah
Noah, your customers don't need sponsorship or to be paid to show their love to you. LIC rules and that is all there is to it.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:32 AM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
you should rent a room to ricky since he never seems to leave your shop!!!
Old 10-11-2008, 09:44 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
Ahq has nothing to do with the comments people make nor condones bashing of other businesses. So no this has nothing to do with any sort of "sponsorship" program.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:57 AM
Former Sponsor

Noah, your customers don't need sponsorship or to be paid to show their love to you. LIC rules and that is all there is to it.
thank you sir

Originally Posted by flatline
you should rent a room to ricky since he never seems to leave your shop!!!
I think he's going to miss us when he goes to the Navy (plays god awful Village People song - "IN THE NAVY")

Originally Posted by Gibz
Ahq has nothing to do with the comments people make nor condones bashing of other businesses. So no this has nothing to do with any sort of "sponsorship" program.
thanks for clarification Gibz

-Noah
Old 10-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: Shops cars: 07 STI & 07 Lotus Exige S

-Noah

Noah, yes Kyle is sponsored by us. Yet, we DO NOT tell our sponsorees to bash other shops.
I'd like to think we get along with all the shops in the bay area because that is good business.
I appologize about Kyle's post.

-Bryan aka Ballz

Last edited by AutoHQ; 10-11-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by AutoHQ
Noah, yes Kyle is sponsored by us. Yet, we DO NOT tell our sponsorees to bash other shops.
I'd like to think we get along with all the shops in the bay area because that is good business.

-Bryan aka Ballz
Thanks for response.

I agree that we get along with every shop as well but wasn't sure what else to think when I get blasted a comment from left field.

It's my duty to respond and all I'm left to do is assume things.

-Noah
Old 10-11-2008, 10:31 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
Again keep up the great work shop really looks awesome!!
Old 10-11-2008, 12:15 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300

-Noah
MyNikonLens was clearly misunderstanding...i only added 50 KKKKKKKKKKK's to my JK...its not like i said "AHQ is way cheaper go there!" all shops have the same rate. Thats ludicrous to think anyone with 8000 posts is gonna go around in a forum and bash other shops, my name means alot to me, and if that was my plan i would start a new user ID for said bashing.

Originally Posted by Gibz
Originally Posted by AutoHQ

-Bryan aka Ballz
There are no apologies needed! holy crap, i think it's a well known joke by everyone that owns a car about breaking out the wallet, "whats the damage chief" etc.

all shops have the same rate, i wasn't singling out anyone. I said i loved the 1 LIC experience i had, it was a great deal compared to me doing the work myself.

But you know me Noah, i would've joked about ANY new shop if i saw a picture of some guy standing at the front counter waiting to break out his wallet. I was doing the voice of the "real estate lady" saying "and heres where the said rapage happens" I usually post about stuff i think is funny...surprise surprise

Last edited by kYLEMtnCRUZr; 10-11-2008 at 12:20 PM.

Quick Reply: LIC is Moving!