Law Enforcement Officers

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2013 | 11:46 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by slugrx
Hahahaha good luck with that, he owes me parts from february, I paypaled him and he never sent the part...said he was busy a few times but hasn't pm'ed or emailed back in at least two-three months
damn that sucks.
Old 06-03-2013 | 10:34 PM

Car Info: 94 Integra beater: one Slow 3 Series RIP EvoX
Originally Posted by Joe250
When you get into the interview, just tell them that you want to be in law enforcement your whole life, or until you're 50 and can get an outrageously high pension.

Tell them that in your childhood you were a bully and want to take it up another level or that you were always the one being bullied and this would be a nice chance to get everyone back.

Tell them you have a detailed knowledge of our state's voluminous law code but little understanding of the Bill of Rights.

Tell them you like punishing people who have harmed no one.

Tell them you enjoy punishing people for doing things you have done throughout your life.

Tell them you like telling grown adults what to do.

Tell them you are addicted to power.

Tell them you abhor oversite.

Tell them you think you're better than non-LEO's.

Tell them you think the world would fall apart if it wasn't for police, despite them being a relatively recent invention.

Tell them that increased militarization of the police can only help make this country freer.

Tell them that you want to make a difference.

Good luck!
Not sure if serious....but anyways that pretty much has summed up every single LEO I have personally ever encountered...and Ive encountered quite a few.

Still waiting to meet that one cool LEO everyone's been telling me about.....
Old 06-03-2013 | 10:46 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Ever stop to think maybe you're the problem?
Old 06-04-2013 | 12:41 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
No that's Impossible Ray. No one believes that they themselves are the problem. This is America remember?
Old 06-04-2013 | 12:41 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
yeah you're always gonna have me paTrolling!
Old 06-04-2013 | 01:02 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT and 06 WRX TR

LOL.... PAWK DA POWLEES! cus the fire department is better. POLICE..... pffffft.

YouTube
Old 06-04-2013 | 08:37 AM

Car Info: 2008 specB
So what were you selling?

With how little was shown about what you did have in public view, my thought is a member of the general public saw you selling items that to the uninformed PUBLIC looked to be weapons. The citizen then called the cops.

The cops were then trying to determine what was actually going on. Yes, they came your private property without permission and you handled it.

Now look at it the other way- if illegal weapons sales were happening (not you of course, I understand why you're upset since the cops should know exactly who you are.... ) and they didn't at least attempt to find out what was happening how would you feel? How about if those weapons sold were used to kill someone in my family? Your family? Yes illegal sales happen all the time anyway, but they would be remiss to not at least try to discern what was occurring. Not to mention the complaints/lawsuits about 'nothing being done' if they came across that situation and let it go without investigating (in this case without your permission.)

....and yes (other) people ARE dumb enough to try selling anything and everything in their front yard. You may not think so, but not everyone is as smart as you are.
Old 06-04-2013 | 07:23 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Remember, the police are highly trained professionals. No one should question their competency.

LAPD Caught In Intense Armed Standoff With Call of Duty Video Game Statue - | Intellihub.com
Old 06-04-2013 | 07:32 PM

Car Info: 94 Integra beater: one Slow 3 Series RIP EvoX
well yes I actually did
Seems to me you're the one relatively BIASED
I simply stated a personal experience and in no way said that ALL LEOs were like this
then you jump in and basically discredit me by saying that I may be the problem?
without even knowing me or details of my expereinces
sad sad
Old 06-04-2013 | 08:02 PM

Car Info: EQ Tuned * Corn Juiced '05 WRX
LOL

give me a few minutes to read everything...HAHA
Old 06-04-2013 | 10:45 PM

Personally, theres always going to be a bad employee in every company and or organization. Nobody is perfect, but from my experience, the majority of police I have dealt with were A-HOLES. For example, I got pulled over for clearly running a red light, I was pulled over and I was fairly calm and was ready to take responsibility for my actions. I was either going to slam on my brakes and risk locking my tires in the rain or run the light. I took a chance and I was caught red handed. I admitted it to the officer and I noticed his name was AL as well. So I said "Hey! my name is AL too! I apologize for running the light, but I did not want risking my bike locking its tires as I cross the tracks for the T-rail." The cop responded with "STFU and give me your license and registration. Just sit the F**K down and keep your mouth shut." It was early in the morning and no traffic at all. Why would one be such an A-HOLE about the entire situation? Its not like I instigated anything or put anyone at risk except for my own life. I wish they would have handled the whole thing differently but they didnt. My personal opinion about LEOs are negative, but I am sure there are some that are a bit more understanding. So i say FTP because they could all SACK a CACK. I respect u for even attempting to join such an organization, because it is dangerous. People do hate law enforcement more than paramedics and or firemen, putting your life at such higher risk. I would highly recommend just applying for CHP or some other departments, because local PD practices are different and sometimes questionable, especially GANG TASK FORCE.
Old 06-04-2013 | 10:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by Joe250
When you get into the interview, just tell them that you want to be in law enforcement your whole life, or until you're 50 and can get an outrageously high pension.

Tell them that in your childhood you were a bully and want to take it up another level or that you were always the one being bullied and this would be a nice chance to get everyone back.

Tell them you have a detailed knowledge of our state's voluminous law code but little understanding of the Bill of Rights.

Tell them you like punishing people who have harmed no one.

Tell them you enjoy punishing people for doing things you have done throughout your life.

Tell them you like telling grown adults what to do.

Tell them you are addicted to power.

Tell them you abhor oversite.

Tell them you think you're better than non-LEO's.

Tell them you think the world would fall apart if it wasn't for police, despite them being a relatively recent invention.

Tell them that increased militarization of the police can only help make this country freer.

Tell them that you want to make a difference.

Good luck!
Old 06-04-2013 | 10:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
wow... someone has no comprehension of the police department, law vs. lawlessness and society in general in 2013 (not 1685).
really? then care to explain why Stockton, ca has less cops do to budget cuts and now less crime too?

Crime statistics down in Stockton | Recordnet.com

i smell a sheeeeep
Old 06-04-2013 | 11:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Dude, DarkJuic3b0x, lemme know if you get the gig. I can always use a friend in town. I'll show all the bomb-*** Vietnamese places. You know... THOSE Vietnamese places LOLOLOL...
Old 06-04-2013 | 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by zumnwrx
really? then care to explain why Stockton, ca has less cops do to budget cuts and now less crime too?

Crime statistics down in Stockton | Recordnet.com

i smell a sheeeeep
I agree.... sad isnt it? Of course you may just get flamed for slandering the honorable LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS in this forum. Most of the time people are not aware of their rights. So heres a little tip for some...

YouTube

Quick Reply: Law Enforcement Officers