Old 12-05-2008, 01:26 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
can i get a fail poster?
Old 12-05-2008, 01:52 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
He will be out in 5
I bet you some prison warden that is a huge football fan will use his political pull and have him assinged to his prison.

then when he gets there, he will find out that the guards already have a football team, and the head guard will be upset that he is there, beat him up a bit, and then tell him to say no to whatever the warden asks for.

the Warden will want OJ to help with the football team, since they have not won a league final for 3 years. He will say no, and then the Warden will threaten him.

After a bit, OJ will meet some really funny and wiley characters while in Prison, including a really old dude that won the Heisman trophy years and years ago, and with their help, he will put together a football team of prisoners (including an ex-wrastler) and then beat the guards.

that would be pretty cool ...
Old 12-05-2008, 02:15 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
I bet you some prison warden that is a huge football fan will use his political pull and have him assinged to his prison.

then when he gets there, he will find out that the guards already have a football team, and the head guard will be upset that he is there, beat him up a bit, and then tell him to say no to whatever the warden asks for.

the Warden will want OJ to help with the football team, since they have not won a league final for 3 years. He will say no, and then the Warden will threaten him.

After a bit, OJ will meet some really funny and wiley characters while in Prison, including a really old dude that won the Heisman trophy years and years ago, and with their help, he will put together a football team of prisoners (including an ex-wrastler) and then beat the guards.

that would be pretty cool ...
Totally cool.

Old 12-05-2008, 02:26 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
I don't care if he killed them or not, the whole point is one must be proven guilty.

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit...
lol, "it's not what you know, it's what you can prove!" ahh training day... no lies there
Old 12-05-2008, 03:08 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by Lurk
Totally cool.

oh ****.. it was a movie???

Old 12-05-2008, 04:21 PM

Car Info: '05 sti
The dude got away with murder...and since then can't be humble enough to just live life and thank whatever for not being in the pin for the rest of his life. He has to kidnap and extort..all over some memorabilia.. sounds like he'll have a chance to think about it in the clink. Lots of time.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:28 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
oh ****.. it was a movie???

Old 12-05-2008, 04:30 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by sti4j0n
The dude got away with murder...and since then can't be humble enough to just live life and thank whatever for not being in the pin for the rest of his life. He has to kidnap and extort..all over some memorabilia.. sounds like he'll have a chance to think about it in the clink. Lots of time.
shoot... if I was him I would of grabbed my kids. Sold everything I owned. Cashed everything possible in. Moved my butt to france or inner germany or something and just started a whole new life as a coach or something.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
shoot... if I was him I would of grabbed my kids. Sold everything I owned. Cashed everything possible in. Moved my butt to france or inner germany or something and just started a whole new life as a coach or something.
Yeah...good luck with finding a coaching job for American football players in france

Not much call for a running back in the football the rest of the world plays
Old 12-05-2008, 04:50 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
http://smd.craigslist.org/rnr/915538870.html
Old 12-05-2008, 04:51 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

Originally Posted by sti4j0n

dont forget, he was getting like $20k a MONTH from his football pension, that GOLDMAN's could not touch, when they WON the wrongful death case against oj...

maybe he thought he was looking for nicole and ron's killer in that hotel room...

HA HA HA...
Old 12-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Even if he did sell all his crap, he's still be pretty damn broke from his last trial. He couldn't be in any ads since no one would want to sponsor him, so its been a money problem since then.

Also, you can't exactly just get up and move to Germany with your family... It's like someone from Germany moving their families here all suddenly, there's way more to it then that.

We should send his *** to Liberia and drop all charges, but he has to stay in Liberia for the next 10 years... He wouldn't make it a day before the modern day cannibal rebel guerrillas murdered him.
If you're not familiar with Liberia, it is the country that the USA created to provide ex-slaves a new home if they wanted to flee the states... They did a **** poor job if it and just shipped people there, gave them a crappy gov't, and it went to all hell after that. Civil war after civil war, the latest one that started in the early 80s and "ended" in the late 90's so one of the most horrific show of humanity that myself and others have ever seen. The war was between the current gov't and guerrilla rebels over power, both sides would counter attack each other with worse acts, for example:

1. March you on stage, cut off your ********* and *****, then force you to eat them in from of everyone, they would torture you until you did it, after you did, they cut off your head.

2. The rebels would cut open the torsos of their victims and cut out the heart since it was a symbol of power to them, then they take the said heart and boil it in a big pot, then cut it up into pieces and eat the heart before they went into battles/attacks since the believed it brought power and life

3. Warlords marked their territory with severed heads. They would place severed heads on the corners of streets with a marking that showed it belonged to the said warlord

So yeah, that gives you sort of an idea, send OJ there and somehow film him the whole time he was there in some reality show...

The USA tried to maintain peace there but it was virtually impossible, they had to have spec ops go into the country to extract the folks in the US embassy as it was being attacked.

Sorry for the drawn out post there... I went into far too much detail but now you know where the anus of the world is.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by ldivinag
dont forget, he was getting like $20k a MONTH from his football pension, that GOLDMAN's could not touch, when they WON the wrongful death case against oj...

maybe he thought he was looking for nicole and ron's killer in that hotel room...

HA HA HA...
Yeah, too bad his 35 lawyers took it all from him.

OK, not all... When I say he has little money, I mean in regards to what he's used to having, which is A LOT.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:00 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by glenspen
Yeah...good luck with finding a coaching job for American football players in france

Not much call for a running back in the football the rest of the world plays
I forgot NFL Europa went belly up. haaaa.

still... he could find something to do if he went and hid out to make money. Collect that pension and chill out.