Car Info: White 04 Sti
Justice served! OJ gets 15 years!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...n102324S11.DTL
Old 12-05-2008, 10:37 AM

Car Info: for the Car Acrobatic Team
He'll be out in 5 or 6
Old 12-05-2008, 10:38 AM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

somewhere... nicole and ron are smiling...
Old 12-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by ldivinag
somewhere... nicole and ron are smiling...
I don't care if he killed them or not, the whole point is one must be proven guilty.

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit...
Old 12-05-2008, 10:55 AM
banned

Car Info: 2007 WRX Limited | vf43'D
They'll appeal for a year or two, OJ will do 7-8 years. AND THEN around 2018...

I'm calling dibs on the idea/pitch but if OJ needs a gig in 8 years, he can get paired up with what will then be 'former 2 term President Barack Obama' for a new reality show on VH1. OJ will come outta prison looking like Kimbo Slice, and Barack will help re-integrate OJ back into society.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:59 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Nevada has a minimum 1/3rd before you're up for time served parole.

The max I think he could of got was 18 so the fact he got 15 says something. So that's 5 years before parole but do you honestly see someone paroling him? seriously. The dude is broke so I the appeal process might go through and be handled free of charge for press purpose but I seriously don't see him doing less than 10 years.

He's a dumb as and I think wanted to go to jail. So sad that one of the greatest RB's of all time is a looser... but not surprising.

Funny that OJ is still here...
http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/me...?player_id=195

but pete rose isn't here...
http://www.baseball-almanac.com/hof/hofmem.shtml

hmmmmm....
Old 12-05-2008, 11:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
This is justice? Certainly not for the families.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by blue blurr
They already took him for all he owned. Personally it's all fine and dandy to hate on oj and I agree he's a real piece of ****..............but I also don't want to pay extra tax money to keep him in prison extra long time. The fact our prisons don't put the inmates to work is a sick joke, and frankly I think they should all be executed! for any murder/rape/blah...............theres more money spent on these guys than professional ball players.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:45 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
I would say justice was only served to the people he was robbing. as for the ones who died.. they won't get the justice still.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
I don't care if he killed them or not, the whole point is one must be proven guilty.

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit...
More like, "not guilty, riot lightly" (all that I could find that rhymed)

You think the riots with Rodney King were bad?

The whole glove thing was ridiculous... Like he couldn't have put them there so it looked like it didn't belong to OJ... Bleh, I could go into this for hours.

I'm bummed that OJ got 9-33 years, he's eligible for parole in 9 years, the minimum sentence was 6 years, so he got 3 over the minimum.

At least he didn't get away with a crime this time around... Why was he so stupid to commit such a crime after he killed his ex wife and her fiancee which put him under a microscope? He was better off hiring someone.

All in all, I'm glad he's going to have to spend his latter years in prison... I only wish it would have been like 20 years so he could have gotten out when he was 80 or basically dead from old age or natural causes.

It's so weird to talk to someone who's an OJ sympathizer (from the first trail)... The entire damn public knew that he was guilty, minorities to majorities yet he still walked... I can't believe that people actually thought he was innocent, hell, some of the jurors don't thing he was innocent, they wrote books afterwords telling tales about how they were pressured into voting non guilty, etc.

That whole trail was such a load of BS, Judge Edo should have been fired.

Sorry for the long and drawn out post, I just had to express how I felt towards people that thought OJ was innocent the first time around..
Old 12-05-2008, 11:53 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by blue blurr
jus·tice (jsts)
n.
1. The quality of being just; fairness.
a. The principle of moral rightness; equity.
b. Conformity to moral rightness in action or attitude; righteousness.
a. The upholding of what is just, especially fair treatment and due reward in accordance with honor, standards, or law.

He's just got sentenced to 15 years for robbery. Robbery of stuff that used to be his... haaaa. It's a JUST sentence for THAT crime.

As per being just for the murders or ron and nicole and their families... that's where the moral rightness comes in... eye for an eye or the whole forgiveness thing. Open for interpretation.

I hold firm to the eye for an eye. Fortunately our justice system is "suppose" to be innocent until proven guilty and they didn't prove anything.

The family took O.J. life line away from him by taking all his dough and probably turning his kids against him. So in a way that's some justice.

Interpretation...
Old 12-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by brucelee
More like, "not guilty, riot lightly" (all that I could find that rhymed)

You think the riots with Rodney King were bad?

The whole glove thing was ridiculous... Like he couldn't have put them there so it looked like it didn't belong to OJ... Bleh, I could go into this for hours.

I'm bummed that OJ got 9-33 years, he's eligible for parole in 9 years, the minimum sentence was 6 years, so he got 3 over the minimum.

At least he didn't get away with a crime this time around... Why was he so stupid to commit such a crime after he killed his ex wife and her fiancee which put him under a microscope? He was better off hiring someone.

All in all, I'm glad he's going to have to spend his latter years in prison... I only wish it would have been like 20 years so he could have gotten out when he was 80 or basically dead from old age or natural causes.

It's so weird to talk to someone who's an OJ sympathizer (from the first trail)... The entire damn public knew that he was guilty, minorities to majorities yet he still walked... I can't believe that people actually thought he was innocent, hell, some of the jurors don't thing he was innocent, they wrote books afterwords telling tales about how they were pressured into voting non guilty, etc.

That whole trail was such a load of BS, Judge Edo should have been fired.

Sorry for the long and drawn out post, I just had to express how I felt towards people that thought OJ was innocent the first time around..
I'm sure he did it, I believe that he did, but lets face it... prosecution was filled with a bunch of morons. I mean, that racist cop dude, who the hell uses him as a star witness? and wasn't he the one who said the bloody gloves were OJs, and had OJs blood on them?

That **** was the best they had on him, and that's sad, cause those gloves didn't fit OJ and his loser *** walked... but did everyone expect?! There wasn't enough solid evidence, unlike in this case, where they got ****ing video, prints, everything they needed to show he and those dudes went to that hotel room armed and ready to take whatever stuff. This one was a slam dunk, the murder trial was a joke.

bloody gloves were all they had, and that's pathetic. Cause I'd go on the DNA evidence only, and not the glove. Who cares about the damn glove?! There was tons of other evidence to build the case around.

Then again, you have the whole 8cc of simpsons blood being held by one cop for hours at the house, and then 1.5cc of the blood being missing once it was turned in.

The whole process of the police, the prosecutors got Simpson acquitted. It sucks, but, that's just how it happened. In our justice system we have to prove something when we take someone to court. They didn't do that.

But they sure did this time
Old 12-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
jus·tice (jsts)
n.
1. The quality of being just; fairness.
a. The principle of moral rightness; equity.
b. Conformity to moral rightness in action or attitude; righteousness.
a. The upholding of what is just, especially fair treatment and due reward in accordance with honor, standards, or law.

He's just got sentenced to 15 years for robbery. Robbery of stuff that used to be his... haaaa. It's a JUST sentence for THAT crime.

As per being just for the murders or ron and nicole and their families... that's where the moral rightness comes in... eye for an eye or the whole forgiveness thing. Open for interpretation.

I hold firm to the eye for an eye. Fortunately our justice system is "suppose" to be innocent until proven guilty and they didn't prove anything.

The family took O.J. life line away from him by taking all his dough and probably turning his kids against him. So in a way that's some justice.

Interpretation...
yup
Old 12-05-2008, 12:58 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
food for thought:

if OJ is really as dumb as everyone makes him out to be (and after this whole ordeal, its pretty much a done deal).

how did he kill two people, make it that messy, but forensics were only able to find one drop of blood?

I don't think he is smart enough to pull off something like that. He probably hired people to do it. Hopefully someday it will all come out.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:01 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
He was pretty much doomed from the beginning of this trial. it would have been impossible to have an unbiased jury unless dave chappell was leading it (for those who have seen that skit).

He can't really be that smart because if he was he wouldn't allow for himself to have national attention. What he did was incredibly stupid, he got what he deserved. He probably really needed money or something. I guess it drives people to do stupid things without thinking of the consequences

Quick Reply: Justice served! OJ gets 15 years!