Car Info: 02 WRX, 2015 Murano, 2017 NGM Camaro SS
Pretty damn brutal.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:44 PM

Car Info: Fast
Ya, that does not belong on the net, or anywhere for that matter
Old 02-12-2009, 01:47 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
just saw the full version on BREAK...

Who is this WILEY "fellow rider" who let the guys take off his helmet? You never take off a helmet from anyone until you saw it off at the hospital.

And why didn't this Wiley rider tell them not to run with him?

Is there really a reason to run unless someones bleeding to death?
Old 02-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I remember a story in the news where some girl crashes her car, flips, and catches on fire... a good samaritan (female driver) stops and sees the burning wreck, being the courageous person that she was, she ran to the car and pulled the lady out of the flaming car.

The lady survived by was rendered paralyzed from the waist down due to spinal injuries, she's lucky that she's alive thanks to the other girl that pulled her out of the car...

Sounds like a good story, right? WRONG! The woman that was paralyzed SUED the good Samaritan because she was paralyzed due to fact that she was pulled out of the car incorrectly and thus paralyzed! She won an insane amount of money and ruined the life of the heroic girl that saved her from a flaming wreck.

My point is, the people who carried him off can face some serious trouble for moving him like that. There was no reason to rush him off like that, there was no fire, etc. I doubt it would have changed anything because that was a GNARLY crash. If I were them I'd watch my *** a little better.

Lesson of the day: When they want to, people can be the cancer of this earth, and judges that allow such lawsuits are even worse then the cancer alone.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:05 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by brucelee
I remember a story in the news where some girl crashes her car, flips, and catches on fire... a good samaritan (female driver) stops and sees the burning wreck, being the courageous person that she was, she ran to the car and pulled the lady out of the flaming car.

The lady survived by was rendered paralyzed from the waist down due to spinal injuries, she's lucky that she's alive thanks to the other girl that pulled her out of the car...

Sounds like a good story, right? WRONG! The woman that was paralyzed SUED the good Samaritan because she was paralyzed due to fact that she was pulled out of the car incorrectly and thus paralyzed! She won an insane amount of money and ruined the life of the heroic girl that saved her from a flaming wreck.

My point is, the people who carried him off can face some serious trouble for moving him like that. There was no reason to rush him off like that, there was no fire, etc. I doubt it would have changed anything because that was a GNARLY crash. If I were them I'd watch my *** a little better.

Lesson of the day: When they want to, people can be the cancer of this earth, and judges that allow such lawsuits are even worse then the cancer alone.
Wasn't this in Mexico? I doubt the people will face any law suits or issue.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:12 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

Originally Posted by brucelee

IIRC, in this case, the "good samaritan" yanked the person from the car. meanwhile, the car wasnt in danger, i.e. on fire.

and what the courts found was, there was no need for the person to be extricated...
Old 02-12-2009, 06:56 PM

Check out this douche reporter...

who decides to put news of Lusk's crash smack dab between two car reviews?

nice little segway there champ.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...ig-666873.html
Old 02-12-2009, 09:04 PM

reminds me of when people rescue people from burning cars and buildings, and the hero's end up melting 1/2 their face off
Old 02-12-2009, 09:20 PM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
I watched the vid, I feel bad for his family and friends for having to see this kind of crap online. I shed a tear or two after seeing the different angles of the crash RIP Jeremy Lusk, and my prayers go out to his family and friends

This kind of vid does not belong on the net imho. Also the Competition was in Costa Rica not Mexico.

-Gio