It's Official: Baron Davis is now a Warrior

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 04:40 PM

Car Info: 03 MBP WRX
Originally Posted by Imprezzy
Hell no, I wouldn't give up Dunleavy either. That guy's very fundamentally sound and developing to be a pretty good player lately. He's an X's and O's guy given that he's a coach's son. I think he'll turn out to be a great shooter in the future, he's got excellent dribbling skills, and passing skills too. His defense has improved a bit as well.
He's supposed to be a pure shooter but his shot/scoring is so inconsistant. Its frustrating b/c one night he'll get 20+ then the next he goes for 5. He seems to lack confidence as well. Hopefully that will go away with a little more experience.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Imprezzy
Hell no, I wouldn't give up Dunleavy either. That guy's very fundamentally sound and developing to be a pretty good player lately. He's an X's and O's guy given that he's a coach's son. I think he'll turn out to be a great shooter in the future, he's got excellent dribbling skills, and passing skills too. His defense has improved a bit as well.

either way he's going to leave once his contract is over. They all leave the warriors.
Old 02-25-2005, 08:26 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

i blame all of the warriors downfall to one person:

billy owens...

damn him... damn him to hell.

there was an irony to him too.
Old 02-25-2005, 09:38 PM

Car Info: 03 MBP WRX
Originally Posted by ldivinag
i blame all of the warriors downfall to one person:

billy owens...

damn him... damn him to hell.

there was an irony to him too.
Billy Owens is the devil!!!
Old 02-26-2005, 06:30 AM

Car Info: Honda's
"either way he's going to leave once his contract is over. They all leave the warriors."

more like, warriors never recognize and keep the right ppl. look at the number of great players have walked through the warriors' program. the management needs to get to the root of the problem and try to solve it. Mark Cuban is super rich but he seem to have done a good job as a owneri have huge love for basketball and i'm an avid player. it's what kept me overseas when i did not have access to road courses while i was in taiwan all of last year. but anyhooo i lost faith in warriors years ago because there's very little reason to cheer for them. i've never studied the management team, anybody have clues on what their problem is really?!?!!? who owns the warriors? how long have they owned it? i'm forgetting names, but I recall warriors haves signed STUPID (over paid) contracts over the years... give money to some players that do not really deserve it.

ps, speaking of the warriors. i HATE the ****ing "superman" logo when they revised the whole design. i MUCH prefer the old school basketball with Golden State on it. the warrior logo is GAY.

Last edited by ghettoracer; 02-26-2005 at 06:32 AM.
Old 02-26-2005, 10:14 AM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Be glad Chris Mullin isn't Isiah Thomas.
Old 02-27-2005, 06:52 PM

anybody watching the warriors game right now? It's almost halftime but so far Baron Davis is doing pretty good. He's gotten everyone involved and the points are being distributed pretty evenly. The Warriors are actually getting exciting to watch, but I won't get my hopes up too high, just yet

Edit: Well it was exciting when B Davis was in the game, but they started to fall apart as usual in the end.

Last edited by TurnWRX; 02-27-2005 at 09:25 PM.
Old 02-27-2005, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by TurnWRX
anybody watching the warriors game right now? It's almost halftime but so far Baron Davis is doing pretty good. He's gotten everyone involved and the points are being distributed pretty evenly. The Warriors are actually getting exciting to watch, but I won't get my hopes up too high, just yet
I feel the same way except now they aren't looking as good as they did in the first quarter. I think it will be a good change for the warriors, and they will be better in the future b/c of davis.