It's not only Xmas time for you and me, lets not forget about our furry friends!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
It's not only Xmas time for you and me, lets not forget about our furry friends!

Hey guys and gals,

It's that time of year, where we are together with our loved ones, where we exchange gifts, stay warm, and eat great foods... The holidays are a great time for a lot of people, but not so much for homeless animals such as cats and dogs.

I'd like to ask you to find it in your heart to make a small donation (of any amount) to the BAIC Holiday Homeless Animal drive. This is something my sister and I do every year for the animals, I get nothing out of it, every single cent goes to the high-kill shelters that need the money so desperately. We also collect towels, blankets, toys, and various other animals supplies and donate them as well.

Every cent that you guys donate will be matched by my work and doubled, so if we raise $100, it automatically goes as $200. So if you donate $5, you're donating $10 in reality. (All thanks to Adobe systems).

So guys, PLEASE do what you can, even if its something small... The animals our there are hungry, and cold... Lets spread that holiday spirit with out best friends.

I'll accept money in any way you can provide it. Best way would be for paypal. My paypal address is:
brucelee22b @ yahoo.com (Just take out the spaces).

You guys know I'm on the level, there's no way I would screw anyone over, nor would I hold anything away from animals.

I know I'm a little late in starting this thread, but no matter, they still get the money regardless, just about a week late.

I'll let this thread go for a little over a week, then I will video tape a message to you guys thanking you for your donations after everything is said and done... I'll post a pic of my paypal account to show how much money we got as proof.

Please guys, find it in your heart to help a little furry friend this holiday season, I know some of you are big animal lovers and this is a GREAT cause.

Best regards,

Daniel Safradin
Old 12-27-2008, 08:34 PM

Damn, its been 24hours and not a single reply, talk about pathetic... what about our furry friends? Do you guys not care about them?

Last edited by brucelee; 01-02-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:43 PM

Car Info: 04 AW WRX
I just made a donation, I am a broke college student and I did it, you can too! plus like he says it gets doubled!!!
Old 12-27-2008, 09:08 PM

thank you !!!
Old 12-29-2008, 02:22 PM

Car Info: Porsche 911 GT3
Originally Posted by brucelee
you guys are pathetic... seriously ashamed. Whatever guys...
Daniel, you're abusing your power as a moderator to make this as a sticky thread and now calling us pathetic. I know you have the power to delete my post or even ban me, but that is also abuse.

Old 12-29-2008, 02:26 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Yeah I agree with Nikon, that is a little much, I mean hell this year I paid out $400 in adoption fees to save my GSD from the needle...does that count?
Old 12-29-2008, 02:28 PM

Car Info: Porsche 911 GT3
Exactly. Do you know how many of us are out of jobs in this economy to ask us to save some furry animals. How about if we save our furry butt first before I land in the streets with the animlas and homeless.

Please kill this thread before you upset more people.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by brucelee
you guys are pathetic... seriously ashamed. Whatever guys...
Just because I didn't send money to your paypal doesn't mean I don't already support the cause

I do a lot of 5K walks/runs with fundraising, and nobody from i-club donated to me when I had a thread this past year for the NBTF (although I did get $392~ in donations from another online forum)

Hopefully in 2009 I'll be able to participate in a dozen 5K walks since I was unable to this year Hope to see you there!
Old 12-29-2008, 02:48 PM

Car Info: Black On Black Wingless 05 STI

ut oh...
Old 12-30-2008, 01:28 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI Black 2004 Yamaha YZF-R6 Limited
everyone needs to calm down. there are good intentions here.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Daniel, are you guys still collecting? I didn't see this until just now!

Fundraising doesn't seem to go over well on I-club. Fundraising for Team in Training got less than one donation from here
Old 12-30-2008, 07:13 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx wagon
hey is there another way to send a pay? i dont have money to send through paypal
Old 12-30-2008, 10:58 PM

Wow guys, I wasn't being too serious when I said what I did... Only reason I made it a sticky wasn't replied to in 24 hours, and I'm sorry, but that IS pathetic.

I'm a member here first, a moderator second... I don't see how me making this a sticky after 24 hours of zero replies... I wasn't being abusive, I was being honest! I was merely asking for some spare change so we could donate to the local shelter during the most critical time of year for the animals! I do this every year and every year we have a great turn out... Thiis year was really pathetic...

And yes, I do understand why, and if you knew me in real life which you OBVIOUSLY dont, you wouldnt have gotten so but hurt.

Now either donate or get the hell of of this thread.

To those of you that are helpful, thank you, we are going to collect till we have at LEAST $50, which means $100
Old 12-30-2008, 11:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
sent ya $15 Daniel
Old 12-31-2008, 11:04 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
this thread is pathetic most of us don't even have enough money for ourselves this thread should not be a sticky, a simple bump now and then maybe.

Quick Reply: It's not only Xmas time for you and me, lets not forget about our furry friends!