It's Amazing what Israel gets away with.

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2004, 03:14 PM

Angry It's Amazing what Israel gets away with.

http://www.americantaskforce.org/the_wall.htm
Old 06-29-2004, 03:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
Yah it's crazy how their woman and children don't like getting blown up with warfarin/AIDS coated shrapnel.
Old 06-29-2004, 03:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02
I heard they imported the concrete that was used for the Berlin Wall

How long before Bush is on TV saying "Prime Minister Sharon, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for Israel, and Palestine, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Sharon, open this gate! Mr. Sharon, tear down this wall!"

Last edited by Slack; 06-29-2004 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-29-2004, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by mexicanpizza
Yah it's crazy how their woman and children don't like getting blown up with warfarin/AIDS coated shrapnel.
u have any reports on that ?
Old 06-29-2004, 03:47 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

Originally Posted by Fatal Velocity
u have any reports on that ?
actually, they just dont LIKE to be blown up... PERIOD.
Old 06-29-2004, 04:34 PM

your argument being this is fine for Israel's government to put up this wall due to the fact that there are suicide bombers infiltrating Israel and this wall will stop the bombings, People stateing this argument tend to over look what type of damage Israel has done to the Palestinians. If you watched that video on that link you would have herd the man say "since year 2000 (the start of the Intifada) Israel has killed more (not sure double or triple) innocent palestinians than suicide bombers have killed Isralies.

Now I personally do not support acts of murder from either side they are both cowards, however not every Palestinian is an animal. Imagin someone coming to california and building a wall around the bay area WTF were not cattle! and niether are the Palestinians they are a human race and Israel is doing its best to turn it into a ghetto. They have university with young Adults our age trying to get a higher Education, and how will the Childeran of Palestine ever establish thier own education or future while surrounded by this wall?

"This wall will stop the Palestinians from entering Israel" Bull ****! first off there are thousands and thousands and thousands of Palestinins living in what is called Israel, the Palestinians who stood thier ground in 1948, they are aka "people of 48' " and if you want these bombings to stop its not about building a wall, there is a lot more to it!

Not only that, ok we all know Israel is going to build this wall wether or not anyone agrees with them. But thier building it on Palestines territory, going through homes, schools, agriculture and anything in the way! why dont they set it up on the other side of the west bank!

As for the Isralie settlements in the West bank, did anyone notice that instead of them building a wall around them selves they built them around the palestinians territory locking them into thier own country! why dont they build a wall around thier own damn settlement like kings did to thier kingdoms!!!

This wall is only going to make things worse! if all hell breaks loose, this wall aint gonna stop anything it is simply going to start something.
Old 06-29-2004, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by sighborg
I'm not stating any argument, i'm totally ignorant to the antics of all those crazy bastards. I don't understand the problem between the two - although i'm pretty sure its based on religion. If thats the case then let them all kill each other.
Oh im sorry I was just answering your question. As for not understanding the situation between the two, go ask Sharon and Arafat why they are fighting and they have no clue either. "These crazy Bastards"= your country the US is funding millions and millions of dollers to every year with tax dollers which belong in the US, I just thought some people may be more interested in why the hell your country is in Recession.

And for those of you who did not click on the link. Pres. Bush said:
"I think the wall is a problem...it is very difficult to develop confidence between the Palestinians and Israel with a wall snaking through the West Bank." President Bush, July 25, 2003

with bush stating something like that and then sighning millions of dollers over to the Isralies to build this wall I dont know wtf is happening.

Quick Reply: It's Amazing what Israel gets away with.