Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 12:47 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
yeah, still waiting on ep1 to finish downloading

<--- huge Inital D mark :P
Old 04-19-2004, 12:50 AM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
of course u have to upload, then everyone gets something, come on, cant take without giving, be nice anyways, arent people that dont upload called leechers? or..soemthing.
Old 04-19-2004, 12:52 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
Originally posted by Scott@S-Squared
yeah, still waiting on ep1 to finish downloading

<--- huge Inital D mark :P
lol damn

i have ep 1 but im not gonna get ep 2 w/o GOOD subbs
Old 04-19-2004, 12:55 AM
BanHammer™

I dont have the sub'ed version, mine are raw.

I read about the bogus sub version, and just wanted to watch the video anywyaz
Old 04-19-2004, 01:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
lol
how fast are u dling?
mine peaked at like 33 for like 10 min, all in all it took me about 5 hours i think lol.
Old 04-19-2004, 01:26 AM
NASIOC Slut

Car Info: 1995 Subaru Impreza 1.8 L
WARNING!

SPOILER

OMG, that miata got fubared!
Old 04-19-2004, 03:44 AM

Car Info: 2002MY Impreza WRX
I better step in before this thread gets more bad info.

GottaRex, that DVD is sorta like an introduction to 4th stage. It is NOT, the 4th stage series. If you don't believe me, go to the publisher's site:
http://avexmode.jp/animation/initial/initial.html

Initial D 4th stage will be 14 episodes sold on 7 DVDs in Japan.

As for the Subaru, yes there is a Subaru. How do I know? I read the manga, which is very far into the story compared to the anime.
Bunta's car (WRX Type R STi Version 5 with sports bumper) should be this color (they must have changed it just for the anime or maybe the manga artist colored it differently):

Uh-oh, Takumi's gonna get his butt kicked (taken from one of the manga pages I have):

The car is not a 22B STi. It is later revealed to be a WRX Type R STi Version 5 with a sports bumper. For proof, go to http://www.initiald.org/cgi-bin/initiald/v3.cgi?pg=car and check up on the Subarus. For more proof, look at the manga and anime closely, there's a big WRX sticker on the back of the car's trunk of which a 22B STi does not have. For even more proof, read the Japanese manga.

For people wondering why the Initial D arcade has more cars than see so far, it's because the manga has progressed rather far. Takumi and his team, after taking on the Mazda Eunos Roadster and the Skyline 2.5GT, tackles 2 Civic Type Rs, 1 turboed Integra Type R, Bunta's WRX Type R (just a quick schooling by Bunta on Takumi when Takumi was coming home), a Silvia S15 (this was in itsuki's car after it was turboed), an Altezza RS200, a Cappucino, an Evolution 5, an Evolution 6 T.M.E., an S2000 (the manga is about to show the race between the s2000 and R34 Skyline GTR) and a R34 Skyline GTR V-spec (listed in chronological order). There are several cars put in the game for the marketing like the Evo 7, GDB, WRX STi vers. 6, RX8 and etc. due to the companies sponsoring the game.

Also, Type R WRXs are given the GC designation. You can check in this extensive faq from Subaru Impreza Driver's Club.
http://www.sidc.co.uk/faq.htm#2.1.1
Look under section 2.1.1. The code for a WRX Type R STi Version 5 is GC8F2DD. As far as I know, only the US 2.5RS 2 door was given a GM designation.

I really hope this post clears everything up. Shame on you dorifto88. You're probably the only other person in i-club who knows the entire story up to the current point the manga is at. Any other questions?

Last edited by Impreza01; 04-19-2004 at 03:48 AM.
Old 04-19-2004, 06:59 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally posted by Impreza01
I better step in before this thread gets more bad info.

GottaRex, that DVD is sorta like an introduction to 4th stage. It is NOT, the 4th stage series. If you don't believe me, go to the publisher's site:
http://avexmode.jp/animation/initial/initial.html

Initial D 4th stage will be 14 episodes sold on 7 DVDs in Japan.

As for the Subaru, yes there is a Subaru. How do I know? I read the manga, which is very far into the story compared to the anime.
Bunta's car (WRX Type R STi Version 5 with sports bumper) should be this color (they must have changed it just for the anime or maybe the manga artist colored it differently):

Uh-oh, Takumi's gonna get his butt kicked (taken from one of the manga pages I have):

The car is not a 22B STi. It is later revealed to be a WRX Type R STi Version 5 with a sports bumper. For proof, go to http://www.initiald.org/cgi-bin/initiald/v3.cgi?pg=car and check up on the Subarus. For more proof, look at the manga and anime closely, there's a big WRX sticker on the back of the car's trunk of which a 22B STi does not have. For even more proof, read the Japanese manga.

For people wondering why the Initial D arcade has more cars than see so far, it's because the manga has progressed rather far. Takumi and his team, after taking on the Mazda Eunos Roadster and the Skyline 2.5GT, tackles 2 Civic Type Rs, 1 turboed Integra Type R, Bunta's WRX Type R (just a quick schooling by Bunta on Takumi when Takumi was coming home), a Silvia S15 (this was in itsuki's car after it was turboed), an Altezza RS200, a Cappucino, an Evolution 5, an Evolution 6 T.M.E., an S2000 (the manga is about to show the race between the s2000 and R34 Skyline GTR) and a R34 Skyline GTR V-spec (listed in chronological order). There are several cars put in the game for the marketing like the Evo 7, GDB, WRX STi vers. 6, RX8 and etc. due to the companies sponsoring the game.

Also, Type R WRXs are given the GC designation. You can check in this extensive faq from Subaru Impreza Driver's Club.
http://www.sidc.co.uk/faq.htm#2.1.1
Look under section 2.1.1. The code for a WRX Type R STi Version 5 is GC8F2DD. As far as I know, only the US 2.5RS 2 door was given a GM designation.

I really hope this post clears everything up. Shame on you dorifto88. You're probably the only other person in i-club who knows the entire story up to the current point the manga is at. Any other questions?

Owned... by an OG i-club member... lol

-Gagan
Old 04-19-2004, 03:33 PM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan
This is the worst fan-sub ever. "Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a *****?" "No more ricing, even NFSU" "Theve D/L more challenges than narut00 episodes". And thats only in the first ten minutes. It's almost un-watchable. I hope someone does a good quality fansub soon. These guys are jokes.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally posted by dorifto88
rofl

how do you know i aint Chinese?
'Cuz everyone knows yer ILOCANO!!!!!!! :banana:
And believe me Chinese Mike, I don't take computers nor online gaming/movie-watching seriously
Old 04-19-2004, 06:00 PM
BanHammer™

anyone seen a good fansub yet ?
Old 04-19-2004, 06:33 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Originally posted by godai
hehe and from San Leandro too
I didn't know many anime fans who drive Subarus around here. Hehe. If you see a silver 2.5RS with a Kero-chan hanging from the back window, that's me, well, as long as the damn thing's suction cup holds onto the window once in a while.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:28 PM
NASIOC Slut

You know what, I started to watch the subed version and realized something... Its a joke. No really, I think they are being totally sarcastic about the whole thing, playing a practical joke on us. I mean, the subs are sooo stupid they are funnah
Old 04-19-2004, 08:00 PM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
lol i actually laughed at the wayne brady joke. but the subs gave you the gernal idea of whats going on.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:52 AM
NASIOC Slut

"Let FujiWaRa get a feel for the added 10 horsepower that sticker gave"

LMAO!!!! :banana: :banana:

Man, this is pure comedy. I cant believe you guys took these subs so seriously

Quick Reply: Initial D 4th stage!!!!