Images from 9/17/2006 RallyX in Antioch

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 01:40 AM

this was good at first but now it's just childish, it's clear MBasile really cares for his gf and that's great, you've made your point- Daredevil you made your point by proving you can say what ever you want and no one can stop you. If you're going to continue atleast put some "yo mamma" jokes in the mix.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by MBasile
no, its that hiding behind a computer is the most immature way to try to fight, hence all the chances I've given you. Its a completely different game when its face to face, and you know that, thats why youre being a little *****. You can try to act tough all you want when online the worst that'll happen is that youll lose your dignitity, but I think that ship sailed a long time ago for you from other comments people have made.

dude, you don't get it. im not even trying to act or be tough. im not trying to fight. im not calling you names. im just trying to **** you off, and its evidently, extremely easy.

i don't really have issues when its face to face.

the only other comments people ahve made are either A) it made them chuckle or B) yea he's talkin ****.... and its been like 3 differnet people at most... you, rau and some other dude
Old 09-22-2006, 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by nokio
this was good at first but now it's just childish, it's clear MBasile really cares for his gf and that's great, you've made your point- Daredevil you made your point by proving you can say what ever you want and no one can stop you. If you're going to continue atleast put some "yo mamma" jokes in the mix.

lol i love the last part of that
Old 09-22-2006, 01:45 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by Daredevil
actually no, im quite popular. i just love toys and make the money to have them
oh yay youre popular buying beer for 16 year olds doesnt count man

I'm going to leave it at this, youve pretty much lost your dignity here, so you can go play with all your toys....maybe that'll make you feel better about yourself....I guess "toys" are how you show youre a real man?

If you ever want to actually be a real man and deal with this face to face, violence or not, just give me your cell number and I'll give you a call sometime when I'm going through the city and we can deal with this. Untill that day comes (even though I'm guessing you're going to be a ***** about it) don't mention my girlfriend again or I wont wait for you to give me your number. If you're as popular as you say you are, it wont be too hard to track you down.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:51 AM

oh yay youre popular buying beer for 16 year olds doesnt count man

I'm going to leave it at this, youve pretty much lost your dignity here, so you can go play with all your toys....maybe that'll make you feel better about yourself....I guess "toys" are how you show youre a real man?

If you ever want to actually be a real man and deal with this face to face, violence or not, just give me your cell number and I'll give you a call sometime when I'm going through the city and we can deal with this. Untill that day comes (even though I'm guessing you're going to be a ***** about it) don't mention my girlfriend again or I wont wait for you to give me your number. If you're as popular as you say you are, it wont be too hard to track you down.

yea.. i don't buy beer for 16 year olds...

i don't use toys to show i'm a real man, i never even claimed to be a real man (lol that sounds bad, but i think you get what im trying to say)

why don't you give me your cell # and ill call you when im in montery next....

Last edited by Daredevil; 09-22-2006 at 01:55 AM.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:54 AM
VIP Member

594-3315

I figured I'd give you the home field advantage since I'll be driving through there about once a month and down here there are a lot of people that'll gladly back me up at the drop of a hat

and don't be afraid to leave a message, sometimes I can't pick it up but I'll call ya back

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 09-22-2006 at 01:56 AM.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:55 AM

594-3315

I figured I'd give you the home field advantage since I'll be driving through there about once a month and down here there are a lot of people that'll gladly back me up at the drop of a hat

area code please
Old 09-22-2006, 01:56 AM

594-3315

so now you are saying you need people to back you up for this little encounter?

first you say "come on bring it, ill take you on"
now you say "yea well, ill have a bat"
then you say "ok well, come down fool, i have a bunch of people to back me up"

i think you're a little nervous

dont 'be, im not violent if i don't need to be
Old 09-22-2006, 01:57 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Daredevil
area code please
what, you arent smart enough to look it up?

Old 09-22-2006, 01:58 AM
VIP Member

backing me up doesnt always mean violence
Old 09-22-2006, 01:59 AM

backing me up doesnt always mean violence

no, but used as intimidation, which is a branch of violence
Old 09-22-2006, 02:01 AM
VIP Member

you can only be intimidated if youre a little ***** that cant stand up to what he says online. If you werent afraid of anything, you woudnt be intimidated
Old 09-22-2006, 02:06 AM

personally, i think you're a little hung up over the fact that your g/f has a few extra dozen pounds. the reason i come to this conclusion is because you are so up tight about it and feel you need to get angry and hateful towards anyone who points it out. im sure she's a swell gal, and you love her, but deep down, you wish you didn't need to choose which love handle to grab a hold of, or ask her to get on bottom because you're going to suffocate.
Old 09-22-2006, 02:07 AM

you can only be intimidated if youre a little ***** that cant stand up to what he says online. If you werent afraid of anything, you woudnt be intimidated

oh, im not afraid, im just pointing out you're trying to intimidate. go for it
Old 09-22-2006, 02:13 AM
VIP Member

there you go again running your mouth like an immature kid. Hiding behind the computer. I'm sure once you get down here it'll switch to "dude I was just kiding, dont take it seriously" which you already tried to pull. I have no problem with my girlfriends normal figure, which is something I don't even need to prove to you. However, if you want to get into the psudo-pyschological mode, thats perfectly fine since youve shown many signs of being an extremely insecure individual. The reason I get angry is because of people liek you hiding behind computers running their mouths about a subject that doesnt concern them. I have a problem with people insulting others for no reason whatsoever. I don't like to see some ******* running his mouth about something and I really take offense at when its about someone I love. I really dont give a **** about you, but when you make it personal for me, youre damn ****ing right I'm going to get mad about it. Maybe you dont really care enough about your girlfriend to get offended by someone talking **** about her, because from all I've heard you say she seems more like a trophy than a girlfriend, but if thats the way you want to live your life, fine. If you want your values to be superficial, thats fine. However, don't go running your mouth judging others that dont live the way you live or value real things as opposed to your toys and your trophy.

Quick Reply: Images from 9/17/2006 RallyX in Antioch