Images from 9/17/2006 RallyX in Antioch

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 01:25 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by Daredevil
if i was there and he was standing next to me, i'd prolly (90% sure) say the same thing

lol, like he'd really take a swing. even if he did i'd be able to take him down

lol
you're saying you'd take me down? not everyone that has a baseball bat in their car uses it for baseball. You cant even back yourself up 100% when being a little ***** online.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:26 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by MBasile
He's nothing.
eloquently put
Old 09-22-2006, 01:27 AM

Car Info: 1.8L FWD
if i was there and he was standing next to me, i'd prolly (90% sure) say the same thing

lol, like he'd really take a swing. even if he did i'd be able to take him down

lol
you know attitude like that can get you in big troubles. the other person doesn't have to be able to fight. as long as they have a gun or knife or friends you'll be screwed.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:29 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by JZ oo7
you know attitude like that can get you in big troubles. the other person doesn't have to be able to fight. as long as they have a gun or knife or friends you'll be screwed.
all you really have to do is have something big in your back seat with your back windows down, and be able to take a hit, and then its all self defense

oh yeah, thats if the other person doesnt **** themselves when they see you have a bat or a pipe and that being an e-***** doesnt take any skill or make you cool
Old 09-22-2006, 01:29 AM

I'm guessing he's pretty much failed at life....this would be his last resort. Hes pretty much failed at this too though. I told him we could finish this man to man.....he completely ignored it. All he is, is a little e-*****. Acting like a tough guy online, ****ting himself and avoiding any comment of moving it off of the forums and into real life. Its sad to see "fellow" suby owners stoop so low. The funnt thing is, he talks so much **** about "fat chicks" but I doubt he can even get anything above a drunken **** that ****s anything with a pulse or an on switch. He's nothing.

Daredevil, I gave you the chance to pretend to be a real man and settle it in real life, but you ignored it. I offered to meet up with you in your town to settle it, but you ignored it. I'd be glad to settle this down here in Monterey next time you come through on your crotch rocket (which you mention to show how fast your ***** *** can run away and no one would be able to catch you). Be a man or shut your childish mouth. Its that simple.

quite the contrary. i'm thriving at life. 3 cars, a street bike. i love my job. beautiful g/f. i can't complain. (oh noe's you're gonna say im gloating now and trying to change the subject but in fact im just giving a response to a comment you made, big whoop)

i dont' think i failed at "this" because i didn't have any real goal in it. i made one comment and it went way off the charts by you guys so i just decided to run with it.

I didn't know that settling through violence is how to "pretend to be a real man" because that seem so be the only conclusion that you are aiming for.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:30 AM

you're saying you'd take me down? not everyone that has a baseball bat in their car uses it for baseball. You cant even back yourself up 100% when being a little ***** online.

so basically you're saying you need a baseball bat to take me down?

wow man, you're full of violence. settle down
Old 09-22-2006, 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by JZ oo7

goes both ways buddy
Old 09-22-2006, 01:33 AM
VIP Member

quite the contrary. i'm thriving at life. 3 cars, a street bike. i love my job. beautiful g/f. i can't complain. (oh noe's you're gonna say im gloating now and trying to change the subject but in fact im just giving a response to a comment you made, big whoop)

i dont' think i failed at "this" because i didn't have any real goal in it. i made one comment and it went way off the charts by you guys so i just decided to run with it.

I didn't know that settling through violence is how to "pretend to be a real man" because that seem so be the only conclusion that you are aiming for.
Im not gonna say your gloating. I'm gonna say that 3 cars and a crotch rocket sounds more like youre trying to even out with the fact that youre a douchebag that no one likes

As for violence, some people just dont realize when theyve gotten in over their heads and that they are ****ing with the wrong people and should really just shut their mouth. I hope you realize that this isnt some little i-club fight through posts for me.

If you have no real goal, stop talking before you get hurt.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:34 AM
VIP Member

goes both ways buddy
youre the one running your mouth
Old 09-22-2006, 01:35 AM

all you really have to do is have something big in your back seat with your back windows down, and be able to take a hit, and then its all self defense

oh yeah, thats if the other person doesnt **** themselves when they see you have a bat or a pipe and that being an e-***** doesnt take any skill or make you cool
i still think its hilarious that you're trying to be a "man" and trying to settle this through some sort of fight, or showing up in person and dealing with it like that.

Come on man, just go back to your g/f's size 16 panties, tell her "yea i totally told that guy whats up, don't worry he won't be talking crap ever again" and just leave it at that? isn't that your whole point?

talk about cave men

sheesh
Old 09-22-2006, 01:36 AM
VIP Member

so basically you're saying you need a baseball bat to take me down?

wow man, you're full of violence. settle down
dont tell me to settle down you pos punk. You insulted my girlfriend, which is something I take seriously. Sadly, idiots like you only learn with violence. A normal person can be dealt with through words, which I attemted in the beginning....but you didnt see to respond to that. Now, after ignoring the chances to settle it in person, and realizing everyone saw that youre trying to backpedal and dig yourself out of a hole thats way too deep for you. If you want, just stop talking. Thats how easy it is, just stop talking.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:36 AM

If you have no real goal, stop talking before you get hurt.

see, this last statement just doesn't make any sense, im not gonna get hurt.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:37 AM

youre the one running your mouth

you're the one who has a fat girlfriend and is sad about it
Old 09-22-2006, 01:39 AM
VIP Member

i still think its hilarious that you're trying to be a "man" and trying to settle this through some sort of fight, or showing up in person and dealing with it like that.
no, its that hiding behind a computer is the most immature way to try to fight, hence all the chances I've given you. Its a completely different game when its face to face, and you know that, thats why youre being a little *****. You can try to act tough all you want when online the worst that'll happen is that youll lose your dignitity, but I think that ship sailed a long time ago for you from other comments people have made.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:40 AM

Im not gonna say your gloating. I'm gonna say that 3 cars and a crotch rocket sounds more like youre trying to even out with the fact that youre a douchebag that no one likes

actually no, im quite popular. i just love toys and make the money to have them

Quick Reply: Images from 9/17/2006 RallyX in Antioch