im having a BAD DAY?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 01:15 PM

Car Info: vtak mota
im having a BAD DAY?

so coming home from school about 3 blocks away from home...

my truck decides to crap out just dies... now wont start just cranks and cranks...

so call up my mom pick me up...

get home and officer motorbike douchebag....

is outside my house giving a ticket to 2 of our cars that are parked on dirt outside our house

CRX and Camry

one car is being worked on.. HEADGASKET so its kind of stuck there.. and the other was parked behind it because my mom has to get out to pick me up...

M. Saedler of Santa Clara PD says that we cant park there (which we cant) we understand that but one car is immovable (took the head off) at the moment and will be fixed soon...

still he says we cant and that people complain...

if u look down our street 40% of the houses have cars parked on their dirt...and I know he didnt give them any tickets

at this point i was tooooo pissed to say anything so i just let my mom handle it...

Old 10-03-2008, 01:17 PM

Car Info: 2007 SWP STi, 2002 WRB WRX
funny they have nothing better to do then bother you about that...wow
Old 10-03-2008, 01:21 PM

its funny cause... our cars doesnt obstruct anyone elses property
Old 10-03-2008, 01:23 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
my friend is a code enforcement officer, and they dont write tickets until something or someone tips them off.

Almost every house has some violations, leaving trashcans outside of fence, parking on dirt, but you don't get written up until someone complains.

He actually wrote up a guy i knew about a lean to carport covering 12 feet from roofline to fenceline on a side yard, and 100's of other houses have the same thing and wont get written up until someone complains or if it's really ugly looking.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:23 PM

Car Info: nothing
plenty of stuff wrong in this world and this dude decides to waste his time on some cars parked in dirt? seriously...
Old 10-03-2008, 01:26 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Sounds like one of your neighbors has too much time on their hands and has something against you.

I know one of mine does; she called the pigs on my GSD barking at 11pm the other night (she saw a squirrel and any dog worth their mettle will bark and run after it). Then she called the Santa Clara County Vector Control Unit on me saying that my pool was a mosquito hazard (funny since it's crystal clear and the filter runs automatically for 4 hours a day).

She's just all mad that I had a party one night and 'kept her up' until 12:55am on a freakin' Saturday night.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:27 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
Los Altos for ya
Old 10-03-2008, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
Los Altos for ya
Dude. Tell me about it. I want to move out of this city so badly (for those who think that ultimate suburbia is nice - keep in mind it's only nice if you don't make more than 60 decibels of noise at any given time).

However, just down the street in Sunnyvale, Cupertino and West San Jose - no one seems to give a ****.

That's why I can't understand why my neighbor is going crazy on me - if she were to live anywhere else in the Bay Area she would never sleep!

God help her if she has to live in an apartment complex.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by R-Dub
Sounds like one of your neighbors has too much time on their hands and has something against you.

I know one of mine does; she called the pigs on my GSD barking at 11pm the other night (she saw a squirrel and any dog worth their mettle will bark and run after it). Then she called the Santa Clara County Vector Control Unit on me saying that my pool was a mosquito hazard (funny since it's crystal clear and the filter runs automatically for 4 hours a day).

She's just all mad that I had a party one night and 'kept her up' until 12:55am on a freakin' Saturday night.
actually your right...

now that my adrenaline is slowly wearing off...

we have an issue with our neighbor... she thinks we are dumb... but she likes to put the nice neighbor costume on wen shes near us.....
but since we asked them if they can go halves on the broken down fence .. we started getting all these complaint and SCPD would come down to talk to us... (mainly about our dogs)

she owns a daycare in her house... so we see all the kids hitting the fence and making all kind of noise .. thats why we asked them if we could go halves on the fence since its about to come down and our dogs will harass the kids since they harass our dogs already...

its funny because.. everytime a cop or some officer comes by... she lieks to park her van on the otherside of their house so we cant see their home... and the next day she'll come and give us fruits or food or something out of no where

ill be expecting some food tommorow

Old 10-03-2008, 01:48 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
Lol. if she gives you some fruits, just start chucking it at her house.

thats what any wise man would do....
Old 10-03-2008, 01:52 PM

Classic. I love the 'oh hi how are you, I'm such a nice neighbor' act go down then switch faces and call the cops on a minor violation.

This is why God made cherry bombs and mailboxes.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:58 PM

Car Info: Betty
eggs!
Old 10-03-2008, 02:20 PM

Car Info: Some sort of Subaru
Return the favor to your neighbor!
Old 10-03-2008, 03:13 PM

Car Info: 2005 STI, 2004 S2000, 1993 RX7
I know exactly how you feel man.

I have an ******* neighbor that always calls DPT on us every time we leave cars parked in our driveway. In SF it is actually illegal to park on the sidewalk so if your driveway is not long enough, you will get a ticket for blocking the sidewalk. They dont really enforce it unless someone complains about it. Each ticket is like 100 dollars too.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I feel for you man... I had a string of bad luck a month ago... man, when it rains it POURS! It got better for me and it'll get better for you, don't sweat it... When you're down, only place to go is up... Though sometimes you need explosives to get up there.

Quick Reply: im having a BAD DAY?