If you drive a Lamborghini,

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 09:11 AM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
Originally Posted by Vishnu

so steezy-- I don't have a droptop so I'm afraid it was someone else you are referring to. But for the sake of this thread, I'll be happy to pretend I do. Perhaps we can hit 5 pages by the end of the day.
Then I apologize. Since I wasn't there when all this stuff went down I can't say anything else.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:13 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
brucelee-- You are quite a piece of work. All butt kissing in person then all hostile and back to your usual bipolor, completely crazy self when online. Good for you. For a second there, a few of us were worried that you changed.

brucelee-- You're just so wierd, you deserve another comment.

What the hell? I was civil to you because you didn't do anything wrong and you were welcome to enjoy yourself at the event...

It's when you left the park that it was all bad. Again, I'm not picking on only you, there are several others that get this flaming as well.

I'm not bashing you in any way other than telling you to slow down at these events as it will ruin it for everyone. I don't know whay you what me to say?

edit: Can't we just hug? I'll promise not to talk crap and you promise not to drive crazy at events? Deal? You have to respond with "Hug" to make it a deal though!

Last edited by brucelee; 08-27-2007 at 09:19 AM.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:19 AM

Car Info: 996 Turbo,Gallardo,BMW 335,125cc shifter kart,etc
Originally Posted by brucelee
Uh, Noah, no one was judging Shivs character... We were bashing his speed racer mentality in the park. NOT FRIGGING COOL! Everyone knows that Shiv and I have our ins and outs, but we're both mature enough adults to civil to each other when we see each other... Just please don't ruin it for everyone is all I ask...

(and pay like everyone else, which you did, but only after my sister confronted you! haahah)
Forgive me, but this a bit too much for someone, who actually perceives reality, to handle. I didn't speed out of any park. Nor did I drive any harder up and down the mountain than anyone else. In fact, on the way down, i was stuck behind a truck doing 15 mph the entire way down. Ask my passenger. Nor did you sister confront me. She talked to Kim. And I don't think you can confuse the two of us. And neither of us attempted to sneak in as you are implying. Is there anything else you'd like me to clear up for you Daniel?

Shiv
________
Oregon dispensary

Last edited by Vishnu; 03-07-2011 at 06:27 AM.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:19 AM

see edit
Old 08-27-2007, 09:24 AM

Forgive me, but this a bit too much for someone, who actually perceives reality, to handle. I didn't speed out of any park. Nor did I drive any harder up and down the mountain than anyone else. In fact, on the way down, i was stuck behind a truck doing 15 mph the entire way down. Ask my passenger. Nor did you sister confront me. She talked to Kim. And I don't think you can confuse the two of us. Is there anything else you'd like me to clear up for you Daniel?

Shiv
Really? Everyone said you sped out of the park. I didn't see it first hand, but if you didn't, then I appologize for that. Given you're rep with cars, you're not exactly "kind" to them hehe But as the person in chage of this event, I have to take peoples word for it...

With all that aside, then, well, I'm glad you came! Good seeing you! Didn't see your car, but was a little disappointed that you didn't show up in a Subie as I know you have some crazy connections and would have hoped that you would have brought one.. but whatever, no harm, no foul.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:32 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX, 85 AE86, 84 FJ60
OMG this thread is so i-club
Old 08-27-2007, 09:46 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
+1 for drama!

And you can't even move this thread into OT because it is drama that relates to the region!!
Old 08-27-2007, 09:50 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (11 members and 3 guests)
maddhatteroo7, nomex ninja, 06suba, pghiocel, MVWRX, kimbo63, evsoul, LICmotorsports, grambo, Mr. Wiggles, sti4j0n

OMGHI2UALL!
Old 08-27-2007, 09:50 AM

What drama?

I bring no drama to the table. I only have kind things to say.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
Originally Posted by LICmotorsports
I can't help but comment here on this.

I have known Shiv/Vishnu for a very long time; as long as I've been in this community. I've watched that guy grow from nothing (personally/Financially) to being one of the most sought after tuner's. Anyone who can't give that to him is crazy, I can assure you that any tuner on this forum or others would agree...the guy knows his stuff.

Personally I have never had any issues with Shiv in the manner of which you all jump on the band wagon and explain him...He's actually a nice guy but what makes him not a nice guy, people who are always kicking him in his face on the boards, etc... b/c of what his business practices/dealings of going from one car to another to make money...THAT'S BUSINESS. Ask him to tune your Subaru, guaranteed he still does and will.

In regards to his Lambo, that thing is loud and pretty sweet I might say so myself...and yes I went for a ride a few weeks back in it and it was every kids dream. If even Shiv does have to make payments on it...WHO PAYS FOR A $200,000+ CAR CASH...NOBODY DOES, no smart business man would even if you had it.

In closing, no I have nothing to prove or anything with my comments but don't be so quick to judge people, its just childish/lame....sounds like I-Speed all over again. How old are we?

-Noah

+1

Shiv deserves some serious commendation for his work.. if you can't do that then maybe you need to take another look at what he has done for our cars.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:01 AM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
you did speed out of the park..

like i said, I wasnt the one that wasnt responded to, it was another gentlemen that was walking near me, probably 10ft behind me to be exact.

Im not questioning your buisness practices or your tuning capabilities....

Heck, i have friends with Evo's <---EWWWW... and subys that had been tuned by Vishnu. They have said nothing but the best things about your tuning.

Lets address the car choice, that is just a personal prefference, not an attack towards you, it probably came off rude, thats due to the fact that i was pissed off when i wrote it. i know the gallardo is faster than the murcealago, but in the end, its an overpriced R8 - Just my personal preference. Then again, ive never had enough money to contemplate walking into a lambo dealership =/

Like i said, Im not attacking your buisness or your tuning/car/driving/spark plug gap changer anything....... Im merely saying, YOU DROVE LIKE AN *** OUT OF THE PARK, WE ALL SAW YOU TAKE OFF, THE PARKS SPEED LIMIT IS PROBABLY LESS THAN 25, AND YOU SIR, WHERE DRIVING WAY FASTER THAN 25.

Yeah you were probably rude to not comment back, (I dont see how you didnt hear that) but that isnt what you should get flamed for. Heck for all i know, your hearing could be sub-par.

So for arguments sake, ill take back the part about you being a dick for not responding.

Regardless of the fact that you are a tuner, it doesnt mean you get free "get out of jail cards" and can go racing around in your aud....Hrmmg Lambo.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 PSM STi
Originally Posted by brucelee
And next time, please don't walk in without paying and assume everything is free for whatever reason... Not fair to anyone else. I know you paid and all, but that was after my sister came up to you and asked you to pay in front of everyone... I believe she was referred to as "The money ****". She took a liking to that. (No really, she did)
Sorry about that... I stopped by an ATM on the way out there to pay for the event and let Shiv hold the cash (no pockets). When we walked by no one said anything so we just walked in. That was rude... Sorry again.

Ps. I was nearly deaf from that car when we got out at Hammy... riiiiiiinging of the ears. And i really think Shiv genuinely did not hear or notice people commenting on the car. I had to point out all the thumbs up we got on the way up the mountain with a response "you sure, really?"

Wish we could have come out earlier, it was pretty dead by the time we arrived
Old 08-27-2007, 10:08 AM

Car Info: 2002 Aspen WRX RIP:2003 WRB Wrx
This lambo?
Name:  IMG_0390.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  34.6 KB
Name:  IMG_0391.jpg
Size:  46.0 KB
Name:  IMG_0392.jpg
Size:  28.9 KB
Name:  IMG_0394.jpg
Size:  44.1 KB
Name:  IMG_0387.jpg
Size:  26.3 KB
Name:  IMG_0388.jpg
Size:  24.3 KB
Old 08-27-2007, 10:16 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
I'm more of a Ferrari guy (and some of you know how OBSESSED I can be about them), but this is still a very very nice car! Alot nicer, more reliable, better performance now that Audi picked them up
Oh and I'm sure Zoeb will mention that you should put some Rotas on it too Shiv
Old 08-27-2007, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by evsoul
+1

Shiv deserves some serious commendation for his work.. if you can't do that then maybe you need to take another look at what he has done for our cars.
Uh, why the hell should Shiv be commended for his work in this thread?! Nothing about this thread even remotely questions Shiv's ability to tune a car! I know damn well that he knows what the f' he is doing, all I was upset about was him leaving the park faster than he should have!!!

And fwiw, the posted speed limit is 15mph. There is wildlife, such as deer, wild pigs, etc all over the place and they will jump out in front of you, and I know because it's happened to me several times. On that day alone I say about a dozen deer, a pig, and countless squirrels. Lets not forget about the human factor, and the ranger factor.

That's all I'm steamed about. I have nothing against Shiv (Yeah, did in the past, it was immature, I'm over it, sorry Shiv), but come on!

Last edited by brucelee; 08-27-2007 at 10:25 AM.

Quick Reply: If you drive a Lamborghini,