If you drive a Lamborghini,

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 07:25 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Vishnu
If I didn't respond to you, I didn't hear you. I can assure you that if you cruised in that car for 30 minutes, your hearing would be dull as well. Sorry to offend you with my perceived behavior and questionable taste in cars.

Shiv
Either your short of hearing or you were in your own little world when it was stated that you had a nice car!!! hahaha... That car isn't that loud... I mean, it's loud, but not to the point where you can't hear anything after!
Old 08-27-2007, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by pwn
Either that, or hes up to his ears in debt! :RockOn - not mine:

Maybe the debt was clogging his ear canal?

Old 08-27-2007, 07:31 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
This thread is getting interesting....
Old 08-27-2007, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
This thread is getting interesting....
Almost as interesting as how short you are. It boggles the mind. *springs come shooting out of my head cartoon style*
Old 08-27-2007, 07:59 AM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
Damn, I wish I would of stayed longer. Was this a yellow droptop Gallardo? I left around 1:30 and when I got back to SF after making a pitstop in San Carlos, some d*ckhead in a yellow droptop Gallardo racing a new BMW M5 almost rear ended me while I was trying to merge onto 280. SLOW THE F**K DOWN if it was you!
Old 08-27-2007, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by so steezy
Damn, I wish I would of stayed longer. Was this a yellow droptop Gallardo? I left around 1:30 and when I got back to SF after making a pitstop in San Carlos, some d*ckhead in a yellow droptop Gallardo racing a new BMW M5 almost rear ended me while I was trying to merge onto 280. SLOW THE F**K DOWN if it was you!
Hhmmmmmm... Shiv driving like a maniac? Naaaaaaawwww... Couldn't be....

He's taken me for rides before, and as fun as it is, and as skilled as he is (he's def a very good driver), it's still dangerous as f*** on public roads!!

Sorry you had to encounter that.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:30 AM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
Hey, i wasnt naming any names, it was cool of you to step forward though.

Secondly, I didnt comment on your car, like i said, its audi built garbage.

A gentlemen walking NEXT to me DID. And trust me, he said it pretty loud. I daily drive a gutted wrx, I KNOW WHAT LOUD IS, and i heard him, you even had a more direct earshot due to the way the sound travels, your ears would have caught it better than mine!!

What really got me upset is the way you drove out of there. You could have killed someone driving like that.

Now dont think this is JUST an attack on you.

**** EVERYONE WHO DROVE LIKE AN ASSSHAT OUT OF HAMMY.

I wouldnt be surprised if we overstayed our welcome because of ****heads like that.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by flatline
Hey, i wasnt naming any names, it was cool of you to step forward though.

Secondly, I didnt comment on your car, like i said, its audi built garbage.

A gentlemen walking NEXT to me DID. And trust me, he said it pretty loud. I daily drive a gutted wrx, I KNOW WHAT LOUD IS, and i heard him, you even had a more direct earshot due to the way the sound travels, your ears would have caught it better than mine!!

What really got me upset is the way you drove out of there. You could have killed someone driving like that.

Now dont think this is JUST an attack on you.

**** EVERYONE WHO DROVE LIKE AN ASSSHAT OUT OF HAMMY.

I wouldnt be surprised if we overstayed our welcome because of ****heads like that.

+1 People are really inconsiderate.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by brucelee
Almost as interesting as how short you are. It boggles the mind. *springs come shooting out of my head cartoon style*
Ouch low blow to teh hatteroo from the freakishly tall man

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 15 (13 members and 2 guests)
maddhatteroo7, AdamBOMB_STi, so steezy, khizzle, LICmotorsports, 06STi, sfwrxsunset, flatline, iMissMyBugEye, nerd, juicy

Oh hai guiz!
Old 08-27-2007, 08:47 AM

hateroo get back to work!!!! dont you have some leghumping to do??

Ill stop short right there.... no pun intended...
Old 08-27-2007, 08:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: MY04 STi some call it a race car
I can't help but comment here on this.

I have known Shiv/Vishnu for a very long time; as long as I've been in this community. I've watched that guy grow from nothing (personally/Financially) to being one of the most sought after tuner's. Anyone who can't give that to him is crazy, I can assure you that any tuner on this forum or others would agree...the guy knows his stuff.

Personally I have never had any issues with Shiv in the manner of which you all jump on the band wagon and explain him...He's actually a nice guy but what makes him not a nice guy, people who are always kicking him in his face on the boards, etc... b/c of what his business practices/dealings of going from one car to another to make money...THAT'S BUSINESS. Ask him to tune your Subaru, guaranteed he still does and will.

In regards to his Lambo, that thing is loud and pretty sweet I might say so myself...and yes I went for a ride a few weeks back in it and it was every kids dream. If even Shiv does have to make payments on it...WHO PAYS FOR A $200,000+ CAR CASH...NOBODY DOES, no smart business man would even if you had it.

In closing, no I have nothing to prove or anything with my comments but don't be so quick to judge people, its just childish/lame....sounds like I-Speed all over again. How old are we?

-Noah
Old 08-27-2007, 08:50 AM

Liike i said, i didnt want to drop names. Im not knocking his buisness practice, others can say what they will, but the Few Antics that i was made aware of at the meet, would lead me not to trust him AT ALL>

Im not saying hes a good tuner, im not saying hes a financially succesful man.

Tuning a car, and making money doesnt make you a decent human being.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by flatline
hateroo get back to work!!!! dont you have some leghumping to do??

Ill stop short right there.... no pun intended...
I am at work sir

Originally Posted by LICmotorsports

I have known Shiv/Vishnu for a very long time; as long as I've been in this community. I've watched that guy grow from nothing (personally/Financially) to being one of the most sought after tuner's. Anyone who can't give that to him is crazy, I can assure you that any tuner on this forum or others would agree...the guy knows his stuff.

Personally I have never had any issues with Shiv in the manner of which you all jump on the band wagon and explain him...He's actually a nice guy but what makes him not a nice guy, people who are always kicking him in his face on the boards, etc... b/c of what his business practices/dealings of going from one car to another to make money...THAT'S BUSINESS. Ask him to tune your Subaru, guaranteed he still does and will.

In regards to his Lambo, that thing is loud and pretty sweet I might say so myself...and yes I went for a ride a few weeks back in it and it was every kids dream. If even Shiv does have to make payments on it...WHO PAYS FOR A $200,000+ CAR CASH...NOBODY DOES, no smart business man would even if you had it.

In closing, no I have nothing to prove or anything with my comments but don't be so quick to judge people, its just childish/lame....sounds like I-Speed all over again. How old are we?

-Noah
I agree with Noah on this. The guy was fortunate enough to get into a tuning market, worked his butt off, was successful and latched onto other tuning platforms and look where it got him. Yeah of course some will be jealous, but thats just how things are. Afterall it's all just business shouldn't we really just move on and make ammends? I mean afterall it looked like Shiv came up to you at hammy and said hello Daniel and tried to be friendly.

For someone that has made something of themselves (not saying any of you haven't, so please don't get the wrong impression) and became so successful, I have alot of respect for them. So flame me for whatever reason you like, but I don't see the bandwagon to flame Shiv

Last edited by Hatteroo; 08-27-2007 at 09:06 AM.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:05 AM

Car Info: 996 Turbo,Gallardo,BMW 335,125cc shifter kart,etc
brucelee-- You are quite a piece of work. All butt kissing in person then all hostile and back to your usual bipolor, completely crazy self when online. Good for you. For a second there, a few of us were worried that you changed.

flatline-- I don't know who you are but if someone you don't know can really get under your skin by not responding to you, I'm sorry.

so steezy-- I don't have a droptop so I'm afraid it was someone else you are referring to. But for the sake of this thread, I'll be happy to pretend I do. Perhaps we can hit 5 pages by the end of the day.

brucelee-- You're just so wierd, you deserve another comment.
________
Cloudy Trichomes

Last edited by Vishnu; 03-07-2011 at 06:26 AM.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by LICmotorsports

-Noah

Uh, Noah, no one was judging Shivs character... We were bashing his speed racer mentality in the park. NOT FRIGGING COOL! Everyone knows that Shiv and I have our ins and outs, but we're both mature enough adults to civil to each other when we see each other... Just please don't ruin it for everyone is all I ask...

(and pay like everyone else, which you did, but only after my sister confronted you! haahah)

Quick Reply: If you drive a Lamborghini,