If you drive a Lamborghini,

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 07:37 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Speaking of Lambos...

The neighbor that lives behind my house has a limited edition murcielago. Only 50 of them were made in 2005 or 2006, I can't remember... ANYWAY, he's like 30, inhhereted a lot of money from gramps, he decided that he knew how to drive the beast (although in reality all he can "drive" is a bicycle), decided to spin donuts at the end of some culdesac, went up the curb sideways, and in doing so made his wheels look like back to the future car, and ripped off his entire exhaust from the header. He daily drives this thing... Parks it in his driveway, and doesn't respect the car at all! I mean, if it were some lower model car, like a turbo porsche or something, fine... those are a dime a dozen... but this is a Limited Edition anniversary car... 1 of 50! More rare than a 22B, and he treats it like sheet!

About $50k later, he has after market exhaust that sounds like hell is taking over the earth... it's louder than a mother f'er... and when you stand behind it, just at idle, you can feel every crank of the exhaust in your entire body... It saddens me that this dude has the car... He doesn't know how to drive worth a damn, has way more money than he should have, and frankly, I'm a little jealous. (I wouldn't be jealous if the car belonged to someone who earned it, knew how to drive it, and respected it, he this dude lacks it all)

That is my rant because I'm bored as hell sitting in a NOC lab waiting for some things to complete on the servers here.

Sorry for the grammar and speeeeeling, I'm on a moble device with the smallest 'keyboard' in the history of time. This took me about 20 mins to type! hahaahah
Old 08-28-2007, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by MARKSTI
to much drama
to many haters also

You know me, I'm not a big shiv fan..but give me a break.
What are you talking about? No one is even hating on Shiv for anything! We gave him a little E-beating for driving fast out of the park (along with others, and there will be more as soon as I find out who owns certain cars I have pics of)... Not judging him in any sense.

(Actually, minus a couple out of the blue comments from random people)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:42 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Spoiled rich brats + expensive cars = wrecked car
Old 08-28-2007, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
Is there anything worse really?
Old 08-28-2007, 07:47 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by brucelee
Is there anything worse really?
Not really. Only the levels of how much worse the scenario could get, I.e. what type of exotic car it is. Kinda like that douche down in LA that basically stole the SLR McLaren and Enzo and totalled out the Enzo completely
Old 08-28-2007, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by ipozestu
Holy random post Mark

Nope..i'm still around
Old 08-29-2007, 10:29 PM

Car Info: 02 STi
Originally Posted by Vishnu
If I didn't respond to you, I didn't hear you. I can assure you that if you cruised in that car for 30 minutes, your hearing would be dull as well. Sorry to offend you with my perceived behavior and questionable taste in cars.

Shiv

at lest you heard me when I said hi...well maybe because I was the loudest one yelling at you,....and you didnt know it was me?!?!

Cant knock you for what car you drive, a lambo is still a lambo. I havnt seen any other Suby owners with a Lambo in their garage...

-freddie
Old 08-29-2007, 10:54 PM

And since everyone is in this thread, and read it and such, I'd like to say something.

About a year ago I went off on Shiv based on information I was given by someone I thought was a friend of mine, however, that person provided false information for whatever reason, and in turn made me lash out on Shiv. I played the devils advocate, but to the extreme! For that, I am sorry... I was wrong and misguided, and I really shouldn't have been part of any bashing what so ever... So I'll come forward with my mistake with the public. I was wrong... Shiv is Shiv.... We have conflicting personatlies, but thats okay, we're different people... that doesn't mean we can't be friends or respect each other.

After what I said to you man, you had ***** coming up to Hamilton, but I greeted you with a handshake and smile and offered you food and such, because I know I was in the wrong and really shouldn't have done all that I did. So thanks for coming out man... I owe you a beer, to say the least.

wow.....
Old 08-30-2007, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by 1WRX2NV
at lest you heard me when I said hi...well maybe because I was the loudest one yelling at you,....and you didnt know it was me?!?!

Cant knock you for what car you drive, a lambo is still a lambo. I havnt seen any other Suby owners with a Lambo in their garage...

-freddie
FWIW, when I came to GST motorsports that one day with my dog, and you and Tommy were eating in the garage... I honest to god didn't recognize you dude. Otherwise I would have introduced you to the people I was with, but I honestly didn't know it was you. You've changed a lot (physically) over the years! Also, you're not as short as I originally remember you being.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:02 PM

FWIW, when I came to GST motorsports that one day with my dog, and you and Tommy were eating in the garage... I honest to god didn't recognize you dude. Otherwise I would have introduced you to the people I was with, but I honestly didn't know it was you. You've changed a lot (physically) over the years! Also, you're not as short as I originally remember you being.

LOL. I know I am a FAT FACE now...hahahaha. Sucks when you have a job on the raod all the time and start eating fast food!!! as soon as I get some free time, I will be hitt'n the gym

Anyway, no problem man. I heard you introduce your mom and sis, I said hi to them...( it was your sis right??) lol

BTW, Orlando is still short and GAY.

-freddie
Old 08-31-2007, 10:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
sounds like the dummy from Redline, Eddie Griffin.