I was street racing and I got a ticket and I just don't get it!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 10:57 AM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
im not saying you guys have to condone it...im saying...wow.
trust me toots, everyone who read this thread is also saying wow, but for a different reason
Old 02-11-2008, 10:58 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX
Well no hating or anything just be sure to becareful and choose what you do wisely. All in all, everyone is just watching out for each other, especially Impreza members. No one really means any harm, just trying to keep everyone safe and away from 5-0. Most of us here mean it for the best and not to offend anyone, scare off, or even insult. Just that we've seen so many bad things that happen at street races, we can't stress how bad it can get. I'm sure we've all done it once in our lifetimes to get that adrenaline rush. Good Luck with your ticket and just go back to stock and you'll be fine.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I feel you... Some cops are beyond ridiculous... In all the times I've been mistakenly harassed I don't think once ever heard the words "I'm sorry" from a cop even though he/she was TOTALLY in the wrong. That's just one of the small things that add up and makes cops look bad in the public eye.

When I was in the academy I got some insight as to how things work with the police and overall it's pretty sad... Don't get me wrong, not all cops are this way, but quite a few of them are. What I'm referring to is their stubborness (is that a word?) and will to be correct even when they are totally wrong. I can't stand when cops start spewing crap from their mouths as if they were experts on the subject, however the truth of the matter is that they are CLUELESS and can't admit to being wrong... Then we have to deal with the lame *** ticket that we shouldn't have gotten in the first place all because the damn cop couldn't suck up his pride and admit he was wrong to avoid the trouble for both of us!

There are plently of other things that irk me about traffic cops, but that's the main one. Serve and Protect MY ***... It sucked being in the academy with future officers like I just desribed... You can tell that they are walking time bombs just waiting to graduate and start giving bogus tickets to people and giving other good officers a bad name!
Old 02-11-2008, 11:00 AM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by ucbsti
trust me toots, everyone who read this thread is also saying wow, but for a different reason
i sure am a character! oh how i love to be infamous
Old 02-11-2008, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by brucelee
I feel you... Some cops are beyond ridiculous... In all the times I've been mistakenly harassed I don't think once ever heard the words "I'm sorry" from a cop even though he/she was TOTALLY in the wrong. That's just one of the small things that add up and makes cops look bad in the public eye.

When I was in the academy I got some insight as to how things work with the police and overall it's pretty sad... Don't get me wrong, not all cops are this way, but quite a few of them are. What I'm referring to is their stubborness (is that a word?) and will to be correct even when they are totally wrong. I can't stand when cops start spewing crap from their mouths as if they were experts on the subject, however the truth of the matter is that they are CLUELESS and can't admit to being wrong... Then we have to deal with the lame *** ticket that we shouldn't have gotten in the first place all because the damn cop couldn't suck up his pride and admit he was wrong to avoid the trouble for both of us!

There are plently of other things that irk me about traffic cops, but that's the main one. Serve and Protect MY ***... It sucked being in the academy with future officers like I just desribed... You can tell that they are walking time bombs just waiting to graduate and start giving bogus tickets to people and giving other good officers a bad name!

i don't hate all cops...i just thought this one was an asshat. i have an uncle thats a cop. thats how i can use the SFPCU bank...and thats how i got my car. i called the cops the other day to help this mentally unstable woman in a parking lot...i know they're just trying to look out for everyone safety...and i was wrong in doing what i was doing...but i thought he shoulda given me a different ticket...

or according to some of you i shoulda gotten my car impounded....
Old 02-11-2008, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by strider327
No one really means any harm, just trying to keep everyone safe and away from 5-0. Most of us here mean it for the best and not to offend anyone, scare off, or even insult.
hmmm...i was getting a different vibe...::shrugs:: if you say so
Old 02-11-2008, 11:07 AM

Car Info: nothing
car impounded for a bov? that's silly...

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
iono..thought you guys were nicer. tell someone they're wrong...thats fine. but to say it like that? iono...i guess its rude? i can accept that i was wrong...but jeeze you guys...
This place doesn't tell you what you wanna hear or how you wanna hear it, I'm afraid.

You messed up. It just wasn't your lucky night. Suck it up. Move on. There isn't much else you can do here. Just don't do that sh*t again.

PenguinPrincess, kaldereta, BillJC, ucbsti, ezombie, krazy9er, JRsWRX, wombatsauce, NorCalBugEye, omygata, SubyN00by, StupidDent, eastbaysubaru, nerd, Imprezzy, SubySTI06, Jake, suby_dude

mymymy....popular today am i? damn i should really stop starting threads...ive only done 2 and both of them need to be/did get trashed...
Old 02-11-2008, 11:08 AM

Car Info: The ladies wild
The main reason I see this thread and get angry is because everytime the police see people racing a car that looks like mine, the next time they see me driving the speed limit and minding my own business, they are going to pop me. And that's unfair and it's unfortunate that police are that way but I can't do anything about it. I'm with you Bruce Lee, I've been harrassed so many times by police that I just have an overall bad opinion about them, but I still understand that not all of them are bad.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:10 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
it's simple hunny, it's because of people like you...that cops write people like us tickets. People who have no respect, no idea of what they're doing etc that the cops have to deal with that incline them to pull people like us over.

If you get the vibe that I'm a little pissed here...then you're right.

And me in your life? Don't even get me started girl.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:10 AM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

lol... drama in less than hour... and OP deletes original post...

although keri and PP in cat fight???? i'll donate $$$$ for that... :evil smiley:
Old 02-11-2008, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Traxamillion
car impounded for a bov? that's silly...

as ive learned today...it wouldnt be for a bov...but for my "moronic activities" which would be...watching street racing....

i deserve an "A"!!!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by SubyN00by
it's simple hunny, it's because of people like you...that cops write people like us tickets. People who have no respect, no idea of what they're doing etc that the cops have to deal with that incline them to pull people like us over.

If you get the vibe that I'm a little pissed here...then you're right.

And me in your life? Don't even get me started girl.
lol i wasnt trying to.

wow i feel like you guys are bunch of old farts who lecture like you've never done anything wrong.
and im just some bid f*ck up kid who needs to get grounded.
i should grow up
Old 02-11-2008, 11:12 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
I would soooooo love to watch the two in a cat fight...

Quick Reply: I was street racing and I got a ticket and I just don't get it!!!