I sold my 2.5RS and all I got was this stupid strut bar!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by baco
that's a STEAL. I mean how many miles did it have to sell it for so cheap? just the P1 are worth almost 1k.
The P1's were used and abused to hell and had like 8 years of driving on them. The car had around 150k miles on it I think, but only around 55k on the motor and around the same on the tranny... It needed some body work and TLC which is perfect for mda since he's transforming the car into something great.

I didn't want to deal with the car at all, I didn't want to part it out, I didn't want to fix anything because I was short of dough ($$)...
Old 10-13-2009, 10:48 PM
mda

Car Info: ?
Originally Posted by brucelee
The P1's were used and abused to hell and had like 8 years of driving on them. The car had around 140k miles on it I think, but only around 55k on the motor and around the same on the tranny... It needed some body work and TLC which is perfect for mda since he's transforming the car into something great.

I didn't want to deal with the car at all, I didn't want to part it out, I didn't want to fix anything because I was short of dough ($$)...
Great condition. Amazing car. It's definitely something great to have a coupe back and drivable. Make no mistake, Daniel did this because he loves the community and is a genuine honest person. He(and his wife) spent well over an hour telling me EVERYTHING about the car, why certain things were the way they were and what I needed to remember/think about. Hell, even his mother helped with things. I can't ever sell this car, it's well known, The car is pretty damn special. Daniel didn't even want to take the free stuff I was giving him for hooking me up on the car (And it wasn't nearly as cool as the car hookup he gave me)!!

This car will be what the Unicorn was. A toy that gets driven hard and is built to stand up to the task.

The P1s are getting sanded and resprayed / powdercoated another color when the stoptechs go on the car and the 22b fronts go onto the Unicorn. H6 rears need to go on as well. God! I need to take pictures of this thing and post them up.

Daniel, I've got the harness attachment sitting in my spare room with all the rest of my spare interior parts. Next time I run down to the bay -or- when I pick up the seats from you I'll bring that down. Did you install the strut bars and lower front bar and lock down bolts? One of the bars is for the Unicorn's rear tower... I couldn't remember which one it was so I brought both.