I once dated a girl this height: 4'11 VS 6'6", death by snoo snoo Ver 2

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 05:58 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Because you like to feel superior to us short people. DUH huck lol. I usually go for chicks about 5'0-5'7" AT MOST but then again I'm 5'5"
Old 01-21-2010, 06:28 PM
Jin

Car Info: 05 CGM STi to be converted to RS
Originally Posted by Hatteroo
Dude....so yesterday I go into the hospital on base for an appointment...walk out and there's a pregnant midget waddling in. I was very confused at that point but kept a straight face and kept on walking. I wonder how tall her husband was.... lol

Oh and I've seen okinawan midgets here too!
was it this woman?

Old 01-21-2010, 06:37 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Oh dear god!

lol no...im confused as what attracts normies to midgets
Old 01-21-2010, 07:21 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI
thread win.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:24 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
BTW, that's not the girl I dated, I was just saying that I dated a girl a long time ago that was as tall as this gal... These pics were taken a couple weekends ago and the woman in the pic is just a friend of my wife's.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:29 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
I dated a girl who was 4'11" and im 6'. Sex wasnt as awkward as I thought it was gonna be.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:35 PM

Car Info: '03 WRX wagon, faster than walkin'
Sex is always awkward for me, no matter what the girls height is!
Old 01-21-2010, 09:07 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by AntiochCali
http://instantrimshot.com/
Old 01-21-2010, 09:19 PM

On the opposite side of the spectrum, I also dated a gal who was 6'1 without heels on a long time ago... She REALLY LOVED wearing 5" heels but could never wear them in public because guys were always too short for her to be able to do so (she was always taller than the guy with heels so she'd have to wear flats everywhere, which she friggin HATED).

Anyway, when she wore heels/boots she'd be about 6'6", so we'd be about the same height and people would FREAK OUT when they saw us together in public. I don't know what it is with people and height, but when you're tall you get A LOT of weird unwanted attention from people... People always coming up to you and asking you questions about your height, how tall are you? Do you play basketball? How tall is your wife? Etc, etc... Now double that and add a girl that is my exact height into the mix and you have people just straight up STARING at you in public... It's like people have zero manners, cuz when I was little my mom ALWAYS said "Don't stare", no matter what the situation, don't ever stare because it's rude and people don't appreciate it... I always went out of my way not to stare at people regardless of what the issue is, but apparently some people were never taught manners and will be totally rude and say upsurd stuff to you, and at you as you're walking by. "Wow, did you see how giant those people are?!". This happens a lot in the Bay Area especially with our giant population of short folks.
When I go to Croatia or even Germany I never have to deal with people staring or even noticing my height because it's totally normal over there.

The 6'1 gal I was dating got really uncomfortable in public because of the constant "attention" we'd get from people... Even in moments that were intimate, or moments where no one should be bothering you, people still come up to you or will say something as they walk past. I don't see what the big deal is, we're not THAT tall. Have these people never seen a tall couple before? Apparently not!

When I'm out on my own and people say things about how tall I am, it's no big deal and it's something I've been used to all my life. Even when I was born the nurses took me from room to room showing other mothers how tall I was because I was in the 100th percentile of tall kids born that year which was pretty rare apparently. I've always been the tall kid and I'm used to it, but when I was with the gal (6'1 gal) it got to me because I could see that it bothered her. She hated being that tall and people would only remind her of how much she sticks out, and so it became a problem where she started wearing flats again because we attracted too much attention from random people when she wore heels and became 6'6" (matched my height).

That was a lot more than I planned on typing but it all sort of came out when I started which is surprising because I'm sitting in the bathroom and typing on my I-Touch which is a very slow method of typing VS my laptop, so pardon my grammatical mistakes that I may have made, I can't go back and check what I wrote without it taking 30mins to do so.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by AntiochCali

Best response in the thread!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 09:36 PM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
I'm 6'2" and date an Asian girl who is 4'11".
Old 01-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Im 5' 10"

now going out with a girls thats 4' 11"

Never going above 5' again.

case closed.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by brucelee
On the opposite side of the spectrum, I also dated a gal who was 6'1 without heels on a long time ago... She REALLY LOVED wearing 5" heels but could never wear them in public because guys were always too short for her to be able to do so (she was always taller than the guy with heels so she'd have to wear flats everywhere, which she friggin HATED).

Anyway, when she wore heels/boots she'd be about 6'6", so we'd be about the same height and people would FREAK OUT when they saw us together in public. I don't know what it is with people and height, but when you're tall you get A LOT of weird unwanted attention from people... People always coming up to you and asking you questions about your height, how tall are you? Do you play basketball? How tall is your wife? Etc, etc... Now double that and add a girl that is my exact height into the mix and you have people just straight up STARING at you in public... It's like people have zero manners, cuz when I was little my mom ALWAYS said "Don't stare", no matter what the situation, don't ever stare because it's rude and people don't appreciate it... I always went out of my way not to stare at people regardless of what the issue is, but apparently some people were never taught manners and will be totally rude and say upsurd stuff to you, and at you as you're walking by. "Wow, did you see how giant those people are?!". This happens a lot in the Bay Area especially with our giant population of short folks.
When I go to Croatia or even Germany I never have to deal with people staring or even noticing my height because it's totally normal over there.

The 6'1 gal I was dating got really uncomfortable in public because of the constant "attention" we'd get from people... Even in moments that were intimate, or moments where no one should be bothering you, people still come up to you or will say something as they walk past. I don't see what the big deal is, we're not THAT tall. Have these people never seen a tall couple before? Apparently not!

When I'm out on my own and people say things about how tall I am, it's no big deal and it's something I've been used to all my life. Even when I was born the nurses took me from room to room showing other mothers how tall I was because I was in the 100th percentile of tall kids born that year which was pretty rare apparently. I've always been the tall kid and I'm used to it, but when I was with the gal (6'1 gal) it got to me because I could see that it bothered her. She hated being that tall and people would only remind her of how much she sticks out, and so it became a problem where she started wearing flats again because we attracted too much attention from random people when she wore heels and became 6'6" (matched my height).

That was a lot more than I planned on typing but it all sort of came out when I started which is surprising because I'm sitting in the bathroom and typing on my I-Touch which is a very slow method of typing VS my laptop, so pardon my grammatical mistakes that I may have made, I can't go back and check what I wrote without it taking 30mins to do so.
Dude, people are funky like that. I'm a 6'2" Asian guy, no one stares at me. I walk around with a slim 5'9" Asian girl, alluva sudden we're getting stared at left and right.

OK, maybe they were staring at her only...
Old 01-22-2010, 08:08 AM

Car Info: 08 Wrx hatch
Looks like good times!
Old 01-23-2010, 01:54 PM

Car Info: The 4 Train
I'm 5'-0" and I pretty much exclusively date guys that are at least 6'-0". My ex is 6'-3", so that was a 15" difference. Large height differences don't phase me... what DOES trip me out is girls in their early 20s (20-23) dating/ MARRIED to guys that are in their late 40s/early 50s. That is just weird.