I met the coolest BMW owner today with the coolest car

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2002, 09:17 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Originally posted by 02BlackWRX
If you are serious, i have one for sale, Drop me an email and we can work something out, heres a pic, its the one outside the garage.
Damn- what impresses me even more than the badass blue coupe is the fact that it's the one parked OUTSIDE while 2 other bimmers it in the garage. Anyways, by soon I mean in several years, sorry. I am a full time student working 30 hours a week as an engineer. Upon graduation I'll be placing an order for my own M3. Nice ride, but I can barely afford my RS at the moment.
Old 12-19-2002, 09:22 PM

Car Info: '01 RS BRP
Originally posted by Slack
What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine..... the porcupine has the ****** on the outside

One day on the farm it starts to rain really hard, a horse gets stuck in the mud. The horse sees a chicken walking by and he tells the chicken to go get help quick. So the chicken comes back driving the farmers bmw, and throws a rope out to the horse and has the horse pulled to safety. A little bit later the chicken gets stuck in the mud hole, he sees the horse walking by and asks him for help, so the horse straddles the mud hole and says, hey grab my weiner, so the chick grabs a hold and the horse pulls him to safety..........Moral of this story, when your hung like a horse you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks.
Hilarious. Granted it's random, but hilarious.
Old 12-19-2002, 09:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02
Originally posted by 02BlackWRX
uhh..??...Where did u get the idea that we were usin our bimmers to pick up chicks?....The reason so many people are saying they are "cool BMW drivers" is b/c of an earlier post saying "A cool BMW driver, who would have though"
It's called a joke, Im sure if you look you can find it on any of the BMW forums, I saw it numerous times, can be applied to any kinda "high end" cars. I'm a former BMW owner as well.
Old 12-19-2002, 09:55 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Originally posted by Slack
It's called a joke, Im sure if you look you can find it on any of the BMW forums, I saw it numerous times, can be applied to any kinda "high end" cars. I'm a former BMW owner as well.
Yup... the version that resided on my cubicle wall for a while featured M-B. You can't hold the lame-***, independent-though bereft owners that high-end cars typically have against the fact that they really are awesome rides. Ultimate Driving Machine? You betcha.