I met the coolest BMW owner today with the coolest car

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2002, 09:37 PM

Car Info: ayo for yayo
I met the coolest BMW owner today with the coolest car

i park my car in a local shopping center and park about 3 spaces away from this pristine m3 with a "dinan" badge on it. as im walking away, i see the owner approaching his car, we exchange glances and i say awesome car.

fast forward like 15 minutes of talking. not only does he have the dinan supercharging package, (he said it dynod 330 at the wheels) but when he opened up the hood, there was carbon fiber EVERYWHERE! talk about expensive, it was gorgeous. intake, air box, even the strut brace, you name it.

he had 14 inch drilled/slotted rotors imported from BMW, they made brembos look like chumps.

on top of the already awesome m3 suspension, he had full dinan suspension upgrades, im talking the works, everythinig imaginable and konig springs. carbon fiber shockstrut towers even a new rear end, i forgot most of what he mentioned.

all chaneled through dinans flowthru exhaust, which includes headers, full pipes, etc..

and these wheels that he said arent in the US, and are 3 way reversible wrapped in P Zeros!.

i was in awe, this car was sooo awesome. he is letting it go for 40 grand, its a 95 he bought new. i think its a steal, the car was pristine, and will kill the new m3.

but this guy was just dying to talk to someone, i could tell, he said he had a family of 5, and i could tell that no one at home must care to hear what he bought for the car. im sure we all know the feeling

he mentioned how he frequents sears point, its a maroon m3, so be on the look out.

o btw, he couldnt stop singing the praise of the WRX

its always really cool to meet another enthusiast like this
Old 12-17-2002, 09:49 PM

Car Info: 1998 Chevy S10... lowww
and no pictures?

psh

story is fake!

haha
j/k

sounds like its really really nice
Old 12-18-2002, 09:24 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
<--- Cool BMW owner also

Originally posted by PimpWagon
A BMW owner that's actually cool??! Who would have thought. lol

Last edited by Zoeb2s; 12-18-2002 at 09:38 AM.
Old 12-18-2002, 02:51 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
<------------------another cool BMW owner.......
Old 12-18-2002, 03:15 PM

Car Info: gs300
<---- i would be cooler if i were a bmw owner...
Old 12-18-2002, 04:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
Thumbs up

I love BMWs..
Old 12-18-2002, 08:57 PM

Car Info: 13BRZ, 11FXT, 08T25, 07STI, 02WRX
Cool

<====Has a Mom witha Z3 Dinaned out with their S1 Package. She even has the wheels too.
Old 12-18-2002, 09:04 PM

Car Info: 1998 Chevy S10... lowww
Originally posted by ImprezaRSDriver
<====Has a Mom witha Z3 Dinaned out with their S1 Package. She even has the wheels too.
its ok to post pictures in this forum. please do.
Old 12-18-2002, 09:17 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
BMW will be cool when I own one... soon!
Old 12-18-2002, 09:23 PM
I <3 White Girls

Originally posted by BAN SUVS
BMW will be cool when I own one... soon!
If you are serious, i have one for sale, Drop me an email and we can work something out, heres a pic, its the one outside the garage.
Old 12-18-2002, 09:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02
What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine..... the porcupine has the ****** on the outside

One day on the farm it starts to rain really hard, a horse gets stuck in the mud. The horse sees a chicken walking by and he tells the chicken to go get help quick. So the chicken comes back driving the farmers bmw, and throws a rope out to the horse and has the horse pulled to safety. A little bit later the chicken gets stuck in the mud hole, he sees the horse walking by and asks him for help, so the horse straddles the mud hole and says, hey grab my weiner, so the chick grabs a hold and the horse pulls him to safety..........Moral of this story, when your hung like a horse you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks.
Old 12-18-2002, 09:34 PM
I <3 White Girls

Originally posted by Slack
What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine..... the porcupine has the ****** on the outside

One day on the farm it starts to rain really hard, a horse gets stuck in the mud. The horse sees a chicken walking by and he tells the chicken to go get help quick. So the chicken comes back driving the farmers bmw, and throws a rope out to the horse and has the horse pulled to safety. A little bit later the chicken gets stuck in the mud hole, he sees the horse walking by and asks him for help, so the horse straddles the mud hole and says, hey grab my weiner, so the chick grabs a hold and the horse pulls him to safety..........Moral of this story, when your hung like a horse you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks.
uhh..??...Where did u get the idea that we were usin our bimmers to pick up chicks?....The reason so many people are saying they are "cool BMW drivers" is b/c of an earlier post saying "A cool BMW driver, who would have though"
Old 12-18-2002, 11:23 PM

Car Info: ayo for yayo
Originally posted by 02BlackWRX
If you are serious, i have one for sale, Drop me an email and we can work something out, heres a pic, its the one outside the garage.

SICK

Quick Reply: I met the coolest BMW owner today with the coolest car