I love taser.

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 01:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
I love taser.

Went to their site to look at the C2 for the wife. As I was clicking around, I saw a "Law Enforcement/Corrections" link. Ooh, clicky.

http://www.taser.com/products/law/Pages/default.aspx

First thing that catches my eye: X3 multiple target engagement

Second thing: X12 woopie, yellow Mossy 500 but the interesting thing is the XREP. Seen it before, but still awesome.

And the big momma: THE TAZER SHOCKWAVE!!! OMFG!!! Remote Area Denial system.

I need some of these mounted under the eaves all around my house... or strapped to my belly.

Last edited by ryball; 10-20-2009 at 01:18 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
Originally Posted by ryball
Went to their site to look at the C2 for the wife. As I was clicking around, I saw a "Law Enforcement/Corrections" link. Ooh, clicky.

Second thing: X12 woopie, yellow Mossy 500 but the interesting thing is the XREP. Seen it before, but still awesome.
I have a huge *** poster with this photo and the complete layout of the shotgun round in my house. I heard about it when they first introduced it and managed to snag a poster...lol... I want to shoot someone with this sooo bad!!

Pretty much the definition of sexy...
Old 10-20-2009, 01:19 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Electra
I have a huge *** poster with this photo and the complete layout of the shotgun round in my house. I heard about it when they first introduced it and managed to snag a poster...lol... I want to shoot someone with this sooo bad!!

I would love a poster *runs off to find one*
Old 10-20-2009, 01:19 PM

Car Info: Subaru STI
wow. cool. I wonder how many people are going to die b/c of this. Remote area denial system, now I can kill people, and I dont even have to be around to see it!
Old 10-20-2009, 01:20 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

I would love a poster *runs off to find one*
Its pretty much amazing. lol I will see if I can find another one for you if you can't find one.
Maybe these rounds could take care of my cat problem, eh?
Old 10-20-2009, 01:22 PM

Car Info: Subaru STI

Honey, I dont think you know what sexy is. But a guy using a taser is not sexy. This is why we are devolving as a species. Dumb, violent monogloids are having more babies than intelligent men. But hey, "ITS GOT ELECTROLIGHTS!"
Old 10-20-2009, 01:25 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by horsecut54
wow. cool. I wonder how many people are going to die b/c of this. Remote area denial system, now I can kill people, and I dont even have to be around to see it!
Were you raised by two moms?
Get beat up alot on the playground?
Old 10-20-2009, 01:27 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip

I'd almost be willing to let someone shoot me with a round, but I'd need to see a video of someone else first.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:30 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Unit 91
I'd almost be willing to let someone shoot me with a round, but I'd need to see a video of someone else first.
see above.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:32 PM
VIP Member

Honey, I dont think you know what sexy is. But a guy using a taser is not sexy. This is why we are devolving as a species. Dumb, violent monogloids are having more babies than intelligent men. But hey, "ITS GOT ELECTROLIGHTS!"
Oh, I'm sorry, did you just call me a dumb, violent, MONOgloid?

... having more babies than intelligent men? "Intelligent men"? That is, presumably you?

TRANSLATION: You are socially inept and can't get anyone to have sex with you.

Last edited by ryball; 10-20-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Excuse me? "Honey"? Yeah I think the username section says "Electra" so we should stick with that for now...
But thanks for that. I was making a joke, but I guess it's not funny.
Its not the 'use of the taser' that I find "sexy" its the design and the advancement in the taser as whole. I think that the shotgun taser design is a big advancement for law enforcment and I dont have any problem with it. Non-lethal rounds are what weapons developers design to avoid have to shoot people to contain them.
LEO's need to be able to control a barricaded, or even violent [possibly towards himself] subject and just shooting him in the kneecaps, though effiective, violates the use of force escalation and the persons civil rights. So I think this taser round is a positive alternative. Though I am sure you would disagree.
I wouldn't say that we are devolving as a species because of use of a taser or for any other method of violence. I think we are devolving more as a species because parents contuinally fail at their duty to be just that, parents. But I am not getting into that.

And what exactly is sexy? Because I am sure that everyone's definition is different. As someone who has been far outside the "sexy norm" or "socially defined sexy" her entire life, I am just dying to know what sexy is...?

Last edited by Electra; 10-20-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:40 PM
VIP Member

I wouldn't say that we are devolving as as species because of use of a taser or for any other method of violence. I think we are devolving more as a species because parents contuinally fail at their duty to be just that, parents. But I am not getting into that.
*golf clap* and fixed.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:40 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
see above.
I changed my mind.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:44 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

^Dang!

*golf clap* and fixed.
Thanks, yeah I have to correct the spelling errors, when I get irritated I forget how to spell...
Sorry i ruined your thread ryball...
"Didn't mean to fight at your Black Panther party" /Gump

Last edited by Electra; 10-20-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:46 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Unit 91
I changed my mind.

Quick Reply: I love taser.