I have a question about being pulled over...

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 04:17 PM

Car Info: 2012 Honda Civic Si
naw, the car was painted at the time..... prior to the keying yeh.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
I've seen a Pontiac Grand Am pull someone over before. He was fully uniformed and totally yelling at the driver he pulled over. I thought the whole situation was weird.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:33 PM

Car Info: WRB STi Hatch, JSW Diesel
when i got pulled over by a CHP last week i was looking for a safe place to pull over...but as i was about to turn into a parking lot because i thought it was safe, he got on the speaker phone and screamed "what the hell are you doing?! pull over right now!!" so what did i do? i literally stopped in the middle of the road. he then tried to get me for running a red light(it was green to turn right), wreckless driving(i was making 3 lane changes all with my blinkers on and not all at once), and then he begins to explain how i have a cold air intake(which i dont) when he never even popped my hood! in the end he gave me a ticket for speeding. he said i was doing 53 in a 35 when i swear to ****ing god i was going 45mph and the speed limit was 40....STUPID COPS.... UGHHHHHHHHH

this should be an easy case to win
Old 07-22-2007, 12:01 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx
i just saw a dude get tailed by an unmarked car... and i was like.... oh dude... ur HELLA going to get popped... but the lights never came on. but out of no where, a cop guns it past me.... (i was doing 30, cop HAD to be doing at least 60....)
Old 07-22-2007, 12:11 AM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
in fairfield, i know someone that has been pulled over by a 80-somethings buick on 24's yeah bull**** i know, but he called the department before he pulled over, sure enough, undercover drug unit or some crazy crap.

In sacramento, rumors floating around about a integra that tries to race imports, then it pulls them over =( Then again, noone should be taking it up on the challenge anyways =)
Old 07-22-2007, 12:18 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by flatline
in fairfield, i know someone that has been pulled over by a 80-somethings buick on 24's yeah bull**** i know, but he called the department before he pulled over, sure enough, undercover drug unit or some crazy crap.

In sacramento, rumors floating around about a integra that tries to race imports, then it pulls them over =( Then again, noone should be taking it up on the challenge anyways =)
The integra racing (if thats the case) would be entrapment... Unless the other car initiated it. If the Integra revved at you and wanted you to race him, thats entrapment.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
Originally Posted by brucelee
The integra racing (if thats the case) would be entrapment... Unless the other car initiated it. If the Integra revved at you and wanted you to race him, thats entrapment.
Not the case my good man.
"For the defense to be successful, the defendant must demonstrate that the police induced an otherwise unwilling person to commit a crime."

In English, honking your horn and giving a thumbs up to race is not entrapment, offering a $1000 is...