I Hate Doctors...

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 09:08 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
Ray, try having diabetes, it makes doctors oh so much more enjoyable!
yeah..

did you know that before WWII and the surplus of corn and thus the creation of high fructose corn syrup diabetes was almost non existant.

Unfortunately I have no clue about my family medical history. Mom died young, unnatural. Dad... no clue. Still alive I guess. Aunt has beat cancer at least 4 times, alcoholic, lifetime smoker. My other aunt died from cancer at 33. Grandpa killed in WWII. Grandma missing. Other grandparents lived into their 80's. So... yeah. I don't know what's gonna get me or when. I always figured I'd be dead in my 30's so we'll see.

I think pneumonia or some form of terrible cancer that makes me die a slow horrible death. Just seems fitting.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:16 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
yeah..

did you know that before WWII and the surplus of corn and thus the creation of high fructose corn syrup diabetes was almost non existant.

Unfortunately I have no clue about my family medical history. Mom died young, unnatural. Dad... no clue. Still alive I guess. Aunt has beat cancer at least 4 times, alcoholic, lifetime smoker. My other aunt died from cancer at 33. Grandpa killed in WWII. Grandma missing. Other grandparents lived into their 80's. So... yeah. I don't know what's gonna get me or when. I always figured I'd be dead in my 30's so we'll see.

I think pneumonia or some form of terrible cancer that makes me die a slow horrible death. Just seems fitting.
Ok, let me rephrase that, try having Type I diabetes.

Type I (juvenile onset)=autoimmune disease=not brought on by poor diet
Type II (adult onset)="condition" where excess fat causes resistance, pancrease gets worn out and does produce enough insulin=more hereditary than Type I and typically brought on by a combo of genetics and poor diet
Old 11-26-2008, 11:43 AM

Car Info: '05 sti
Originally Posted by subie OCD
I only go to the doctor if I think it will score me some painkillers
ah yes, the good old convincing life circumstances that would bennifit from simple opioids.

You find the right doc, he/she'll be good.

I'd advise craigslist w4m ywia