I F'ing hope China gets NUKED.

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 12:56 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I F'ing hope China gets NUKED.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapc....ap/index.html

F'ing morons! God that pisses me off soooo f'ing badly. F' communism!
Old 08-04-2006, 01:03 AM

Car Info: The ladies wild
What is the population of china again?! 3 people is less than the smallest portion of a percent for the most populated country in the world!
Old 08-04-2006, 01:08 AM

Car Info: My Car
wow.. lets kill everyone that has aids to solve the aids issue.

(i'm joking but you get the idea)
Old 08-04-2006, 01:16 AM

Car Info: 04 STI
every heard of a rabie shot? get those instead of stomping out the dogs
Old 08-04-2006, 02:24 AM

Oh no, some white dude has the flu... Better kill every white person in the world so it doesn't spread!!!
Old 08-04-2006, 03:23 AM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Look in Teh Politics forum for a story link at SFGate.com on the same massacre. The pics included with that story are shocking, so be forewarned. One shows a dog on a public street being beaten to death by three county officials using staffs or clubs.

China is a country run by bureaucrats who do not understand human rights or humane rights. It's a country that builds the Three Gorges dam with little regard to the extinction of the last of the river dolphins (just a handful of these unique mammals left). Pets are regarded merely as 'things' or possessions by the Chinese government, not as living beings.

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush
Old 08-04-2006, 03:32 AM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
damn they're killin all the dogs? what will i eat when i go visit. har har just kidding.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Wingless Wonder
Look in Teh Politics forum for a story link at SFGate.com on the same massacre. The pics included with that story are shocking, so be forewarned. One shows a dog on a public street being beaten to death by three county officials using staffs or clubs.

China is a country run by bureaucrats who do not understand human rights or humane rights. It's a country that builds the Three Gorges dam with little regard to the extinction of the last of the river dolphins (just a handful of these unique mammals left). Pets are regarded merely as 'things' or possessions by the Chinese government, not as living beings.

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush

It's a damn shame that China is still in the stone age. Think about what its people could accomplish without that shiity *** gov't. I feel so bad for the Chinese people... You are right, the Gov't doesn't give a DAMN about its people or animals.

Grrrrr... It just frustrates the hell out of me.

Hell, even Iran is more humane to its people and animals than China. F'ing idiots!
Old 08-04-2006, 04:02 AM

Also, I hope that stupid three gorges dam collapses.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:05 AM

Car Info: 06 WRB STi
hm...killing everyone with aids is not a bad idea...although that kinda takes care of it self pretty much. j/k. I'm guessing not everyone can get a rabbies shot, that and it has to be administered within a few hours to be effective.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by gte123v
hm...killing everyone with aids is not a bad idea...although that kinda takes care of it self pretty much. j/k. I'm guessing not everyone can get a rabbies shot, that and it has to be administered within a few hours to be effective.

Yeah, so the solution is to kill EVERY dog?

And with their mentality, it wouldn't be killing every person with AIDS, it'd be killing every human because they have the possibility to spread AIDS even though they don't have it.

F'ing Chinese idiots. (Not you, I'm talking about their dumb *** gov't)
Old 08-04-2006, 05:57 AM

Car Info: 06 WRB STi
yeah i agree it's a dumb idea, but they just don't care. They just do it the cheapest and most efficient way possible, which usually involves killing something.
Old 08-04-2006, 06:39 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Weird... I wonder why they didn't kill all the chickens when they had the bird flu go over there...
Old 08-04-2006, 06:42 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Wagon (RIP)
Outside of the big cities, China's still just full of uneducated ghetto *** farmers. It's a poor country that doesn't even care about humane treatment for their citizens, so why would you expect them to care about how they treat an animal in which certain breeds are considered livestock? There's no test for rabies, you basically have to watch an animal until it exibits symptoms but during that time, it can infect others. Quarentining suspected animals and vaccination for every other dog would have been ideal, but China's poor as hell in the rural parts. China just likes to take care of this the caveman way.

50,000 dogs isn't that many when you consider that 9.6 million dogs and cats that are put down every year in the US alone just for the simple fact of not having an owner.

Last edited by crazy_sherm; 08-04-2006 at 06:45 AM.
Old 08-04-2006, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by crazy_sherm
Outside of the big cities, China's still just full of uneducated ghetto *** farmers. It's a poor country that doesn't even care about humane treatment for their citizens, so why would you expect them to care about how they treat an animal in which certain breeds are considered livestock? There's no test for rabies, you basically have to watch an animal until it exibits symptoms but during that time, it can infect others. Quarentining suspected animals and vaccination for every other dog would have been ideal, but China's poor as hell in the rural parts. China just likes to take care of this the caveman way.

50,000 dogs isn't that many when you consider that 9.6 million dogs and cats that are put down every year in the US alone just for the simple fact of not having an owner.

Yeah, but beating the dog to death with bats?

There is NOTHING right with what China is doing.

Quick Reply: I F'ing hope China gets NUKED.