I am sad that the Impreza is the new choice of ricer 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 07:23 PM

Car Info: 2000 2 door RS/ daily driver vtech
why so much hate? just let the poor basterds fix their cars man...****...every one that feels diferent then sell your ****en subaru and buy a miniavan....far as iam consern the car describes the owner, not other idiots that drive the same car...grow the **** up!..........let the flaming beging...
Old 03-20-2009, 07:30 PM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
this thread is borderline Nasioc material
Old 03-20-2009, 09:01 PM

Car Info: 06 Impreza
Originally Posted by thaSicness
why is everyone so conserned about their impreza image? other people dont speak for you. they dont make us look bad, they only make them selfs look bad.
+10, i totally agree with yah
Old 03-20-2009, 09:04 PM

Car Info: 2001 2.5rs
Damn. I shouldn't have bought my Impreza and put a huge *** wing and gold wheels on it. What the hell was I thinking.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
why is everyone so conserned about their impreza image? other people dont speak for you. they dont make us look bad, they only make them selfs look bad.
When stupid kids get the same car as you, make it all flashy and loud. Race it. Crash it. Break the law with it. That doesn't make the police pay attention to your similar looking car?
Old 03-20-2009, 09:18 PM

Car Info: WRB '08 WRX 5 Door
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
When stupid kids get the same car as you, make it all flashy and loud. Race it. Crash it. Break the law with it. That doesn't make the police pay attention to your similar looking car?
amen...when the cops around here finally get around to watching the new F+F4...the 08 owners are screwed.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:59 PM

Car Info: 2000 2 door RS/ daily driver vtech
Originally Posted by so steezy
this thread is borderline Nasioc material
your right...
Old 03-20-2009, 10:12 PM

Car Info: .
Damage is long done....
Old 03-20-2009, 10:52 PM

Car Info: RWD Camry
Whats wrong with stock wheels?
Old 03-20-2009, 11:27 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
and there is your counter argument lol. i agree with VRT. image spreads like wild fire. even though thaSicness's statement is the obvious truth and the correct way of thinking for the mature and ppl who are not idiots, only about 30% of the population thinks this way lol. other ppl see stupid ppl doing stupid stuff with a certain model car, it is automatically recorded into their brain that those cars are affiliated with those certain type of ppl. and it sucks when you see a poor subaru given enough plastic surgery to look like michael jackson mutated and on roids. it hurts inside. but the truth is you cant do a thing about it.

when i meet someone stupid, or one of my friends who said that they might or want to get a subaru, i tell them no and try my hardest to persuade them/insult them not to fearing that they will destroy a completely good subie.

other than that....... theres not much you can do. if you are a true suby enthusiast then you know what a good subaru is at heart. and it doesnt matter what other stupid ppl do to theirs, because you are way more intelligent about subarus than they are. if an idiot subaru driver were to come up to be, i'd just laugh at them and ignore it. or crack some smart *** jokes, and get a laugh out of it. i say **** em.

i hope this "phase" passes soon
Old 03-20-2009, 11:36 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
i hope this "phase" passes soon
Sadly, it's only going to get worse. As the cars get cheaper, more people get a hold of it. We're going to see (already do) more and more ghetto riced out Subies.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:59 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
to me a ricer is anyone that sucks at driving whilst in a stupid looking car thinking they are the ess word lol

my subaru has been called a rice car ever since i've had it...people see the wing and japanese name or whatever and cant see it's inner beauty
Old 03-21-2009, 12:03 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
oh yea, i forgot to mention in my earlier post that.....

if someone were to call my stock car a ricer, i would just punch them in the face or slice their ***** with with my knife. depends on what i feel like haha.................. then call them an idiot when they are squirming in pain
Old 03-21-2009, 12:20 AM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
imo ricers are ppl who take cars and upgrade its looks but not its performance.

Subarus becoming the new ricers. its what happens when nice cars sell for cheap. sigh*
Old 03-21-2009, 02:07 PM

Car Info: 06 WRX, 04 FXT, 02 Forester L, 95 JDM LGT
Appearance vs. Performance

What sets apart Ricers from normal performance enthusiasts is that they are more concerned with the image of speed than they are about actual performance.

Quick Reply: I am sad that the Impreza is the new choice of ricer 2.0