How would you respond to this? (neighbor parking complaint)

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 10:32 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Just let me know man, I can bring the trucks, hell I will bring a full 5th wheel trailer with more cars on it, park it right under her F'n window, and then stand there all night long and DARE her to say ****.

You can't take **** like that from people. You have to make them understand if they keep touching your car, you will kill their daughter, rape their dog, and burn their ****ing house to the ground. Make them SCARED of you, and they will leave you alone.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:39 AM

Sounds like a housewife who needs to get off her *** and get a job. I would just go over there and tell them how it is. Explain they are being rude and way out of line.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:47 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
in for.... well not really sure if im here for the comments or the outcome
Old 02-19-2014, 10:57 AM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
Originally Posted by 04GG

"You got a purty mouth"

You will never receive another note.
Lulz
Old 02-19-2014, 10:59 AM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Why would anyone care about your parking along the side of their house, window or not? In front of I can understand (I am having this problem with my neighbors, they park in front of my house instead of their own even when nobody is in from of their house), but along the side, how exactly is this disturbing or inhibiting them?
Old 02-19-2014, 10:59 AM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
Originally Posted by Overbear

You can't take **** like that from people ....rape their dog .....
moar lulz!
Old 02-19-2014, 11:04 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI
Originally Posted by Brfatal
Why would anyone care about your parking along the side of their house, window or not? In front of I can understand (I am having this problem with my neighbors, they park in front of my house instead of their own even when nobody is in from of their house), but along the side, how exactly is this disturbing or inhibiting them?
MY thoughts exactly. And we deal with the same issue as you Brfatal. The whole privacy comment in the first letter made me scratch my head. you would think parking there would block someone from possibly parking there to invade their privacy or parking there to get high or parking there to hang out. your lady parks there and then goes to your house.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:10 AM

Car Info: 2008 Subaru Forester XT Sport
Question: If you live in one of those homes, doesn't it have a garage and a driveway? Is there no room to park there?

Also, I don't feel its necessary for your girlfriend to park somewhere else. I understand the pet peeve of having random cars parked in front of my house, I live in Fremont and this happens to me with my neighbors...but I don't consider it a privacy risk by any stretch of the imagination. If that neighbor feels their privacy is at risk, buy some ****ing curtains. Just my .02.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:37 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
Originally Posted by Queen Jade
Question: If you live in one of those homes, doesn't it have a garage and a driveway? Is there no room to park there?

Also, I don't feel its necessary for your girlfriend to park somewhere else. I understand the pet peeve of having random cars parked in front of my house, I live in Fremont and this happens to me with my neighbors...but I don't consider it a privacy risk by any stretch of the imagination. If that neighbor feels their privacy is at risk, buy some ****ing curtains. Just my .02.
Yea we have a driveway and garage.

I live with 2 other roomates, both own 2 vehicles each. Including my car we have 5 vehicles total. 2 are always parked in the garage, 2 in the driveway and one in the street on either side of the front of our house.

More often than not, other neighbors park in front of our house at night... otherwise I'd have my gf park out front.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
If they want privacy they need to put up some blinds or move. Living in suburbia has its problems and this certainly seems like one of them. Good luck!

-Brian
Old 02-19-2014, 12:06 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
I'm curious to see what's in their house now
Old 02-19-2014, 12:37 PM

Car Info: 2008 Subaru Forester XT Sport
Originally Posted by stg2lgcy00
Yea we have a driveway and garage.

I live with 2 other roomates, both own 2 vehicles each. Including my car we have 5 vehicles total. 2 are always parked in the garage, 2 in the driveway and one in the street on either side of the front of our house.

More often than not, other neighbors park in front of our house at night... otherwise I'd have my gf park out front.
Well, I'd say you're perfectly entitled to park where its legal to do so. You're not spying on them or hanging out, outside their home to cause them to be suspicious or fear for their safety. They are just going to have to suck it up and stop vandalizing your car with their notes. That is equally as violating as a car from your household being parked outside their home, by their standards. LOL
Old 02-19-2014, 12:52 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
If anything, it would make it seem as if someone is home at that house, making it less likely of a brake in
Old 02-19-2014, 12:54 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Rent big, tall motor home and park it there for a couple of days.

Their privacy has NOTHING to do with where you park.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:37 PM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Talk about first world white people problems...if they want privacy, they should move somewhere with more than 10 feet of grass separating them from a public street. How about putting up black out curtains, window security bars, a fence and/or 12 gauge shotty if they are THAT concerned about privacy/security? Sounds like another case of warped sense of entitlement and passing of the responsibility buck.

My advice…

1) Do what TheFozz suggested or have witnesses when you talk to her to back your polite actions.

2) Rent white (preferable dilapidated) Ford E350 van...limo tint the windows...get Jourdan to make you a vinyl BangBros stickers or wrap (or something similar)...park outside the window for a week.

Quick Reply: How would you respond to this? (neighbor parking complaint)