13.38%
Single and looking
21.66%
In a relationship (girlfriend/Fiancee)
44.59%
Married
20.38%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

How many of you BAIC'ers are single or taken? Vote!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 03:12 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
haha i learned that confident and cocky **** not to long ago.. and jesus it works, but part of being cocky, is being an *******... Girl starts playing games you just lawl and say you'll go hang out with some other girl
would one use this tactic to keep a steady relationship?....or just flings or things of that sort..? and i think that if someone were to try and use this...they'd have to be good looking...cuz ugly and mean just DO NOT work haha
Old 09-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
would one use this tactic to keep a steady relationship?....or just flings or things of that sort..? and i think that if someone were to try and use this...they'd have to be good looking...cuz ugly and mean just DO NOT work haha
haha you say that now... trust me it def. works... I am by no means an amazingly attractive guy. I have big ears... very big ears... LLOLL

and I'll use this tactic to get in the girls pants, if i want a relationship with her i'll start to be nicer oventually... By mean we don't mean calling her a *****, or name calling... We mean other ways, that you as a female will think to yourself "WTF am I doing wrong!!?!?! I must try harder with this guy!!"

What's funny is you are saying how mean doesn't work, yet you are talking about how all your previous relationship were with guys who were mean to you... This isn't debatable princess it's true.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by ucbsti
Its more about being confident/cocky. Girls just dont want a pushover/*****. It just so happens a lot of *******s happen to be confident/cocky
That is definitely the reason, and very very true.

But not everyone is out to tap every box in sight
Old 09-21-2007, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by GT35 STI
What's funny is you are saying how mean doesn't work
i was never saying it didn't work...i was just asking...
like i said previously....they were NEVER mean in the beginning...they were amazing to me...so them being mean is never what caught my attention...so you'd be doing the opposite...know what i mean? hey...whatever works for you is fine ^_^
Old 09-21-2007, 03:22 PM
Old School

But lets be honest, if you are cocky/arrogant and slay *****, that's great i guess, but you're still cocky/arrogant. that's not really a trait that's liked by others. Only by loser girls.

It's a thin line between being confident and being cocky, but there is a difference and it shows in a guys personality.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Troll

i was never saying it didn't work...i was just asking...

it's also more the alpha male factor. The confident/cocky male will not let the female walk all over them, nor be a push over. If she does something she shouldn't, or does something stupid. I'll call them out on it and let them know that **** isn't going to fly(in a sometimes not so nice way). It more lets the female know, i'm the dominant one not her. While the pushover sissy la-la guy the girl will naturally lose interest since he is boring and lets her do whatever he wants and he just takes it like a *****.... This does not pertain to married men, all married men are the pushover sissy la-la's

Last edited by GT35 STI; 09-21-2007 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:25 PM

i edited the post, read it again
Old 09-21-2007, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
It's a thin line between being confident and being cocky, but there is a difference and it shows in a guys personality.

i agree
edit: that's why i agree that the "mean" tactic might work....

Last edited by PenguinPrincess; 09-21-2007 at 03:28 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:33 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
This thread sucks... It was so much better in OT. You guys suck. : p
Old 09-21-2007, 03:35 PM

why thank you....
Old 09-21-2007, 03:37 PM
Troll

trust me I was a nice guy in highschool, i'd go out of my way to help girls... all I did was get used and abused... I started being a dick and life has been a lot better
Old 09-21-2007, 03:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Well it works for john so i guess not

Im always an ******* & my gf's are infatuated with me

Must be the sex cause its def. not my attitude & its def. not money cause i always make them pay for stuff
Old 09-21-2007, 03:42 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
QFT! her theory got shot all to hell

Must be the sex cause its def. not my attitude & its def. not money cause i always make them pay for stuff
I had a rule that i wasn't paying for **** anymore for girls because it never got me anywhere... I would take them out on dates and **** and it literally wouldn't get me anywhere, but if i was a dick and just invite them over to hang out and not spend a penny on them it got me 23940823490283x farther. I was thinking that maybe it was just because I was younger, and the girls were less mature... I asked a girl out, brought her to a movie and **** then up to the forest hill bridge... had a good time, **** got me ****ing no where... While the next girl, I told her to come over and drink, she comes over, we start drinking and playing card games... and before you know it her pants are on the floor some where

Last edited by GT35 STI; 09-21-2007 at 03:45 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:47 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Well, things are just harder in general when you are ugly. Good looks help when it comes to breaking the ice/getting your foot in the door . However, after that its all up to you. Its kind of like a degree. A degree will help you get into the door, but your ultimate success after that is 100% your own doing

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
But lets be honest, if you are cocky/arrogant and slay *****, that's great i guess, but you're still cocky/arrogant. that's not really a trait that's liked by others. Only by loser girls.

Agreed, it is a fine line. If you are confident its much easier to get a girls attention however, you do gotta tone it down and treat her right however if you want to keep them around (the good ones at least). If you are into insecure/easy to manipulate girls, then yeah you can pull the ******* routine all day long and keep them coming back for more.

I personally like a TAD more of a challenge, push over girls are no more attractive to guys as push over guys are to girls.

But yeah, being confident/cocky will help you land hoars, as well as gf material

Last edited by ucbsti; 09-21-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:48 PM
Old School

Im always an ******* & my gf's are infatuated with me

could be that most women who are attracted to such are nut cases themselves? possibly extremely needy, and attached?

Maybe they were abused like crazy while uncle long john poked them thoroughly when they were 12?

just maybe.... maybe

Quick Reply: How many of you BAIC'ers are single or taken? Vote!