13.38%
Single and looking
21.66%
In a relationship (girlfriend/Fiancee)
44.59%
Married
20.38%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

How many of you BAIC'ers are single or taken? Vote!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 04:33 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
i've never cheated and i've been cheated on once...i know what it's like and it hurts. i will never bring that kind of pain to anyone. i can't ever end a relationship JUST like that. i dont have the heart to break his heart
Rough translation..I'm not emotionally strong enough to leave one person that gives me attention until im positive there is another already waiting to fill that void

Not buying that BS one bit, save us tear-jerking story that you are really doing it not "to break his heart". If his feelings were first priority you'd have the guts to simply tell him you are no longer willing to give as much to the relationship as he is, and will therefore move on with your life. Like "letting him go slowly" when you are about to get slammed the next week is really gonna hurt any less

<--ucbsti..defender of all man-kind. And my man-kind..I mean those with teh **** and ballz
Old 09-20-2007, 04:42 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by ucbsti
1) Looking at another girl who walks by has not a damn thing to do with cheating. Period, no ifs, ands, or buts. Its simply looking at another girl
and that's EXACTLY what i meant by looking.

2) If you are in a relationship, and actively looking for another, that is emotional cheating, period. That implies that you are not 100% emotionally dedicated to that person (the simple criteria of being in a committed relationship) .
3) Therefore you have no business being in that relationship in the first place. If you are actively looking, did you tell your partner? Like yeah im taking your **** right now, but looking to replace it with the next big dick that comes along and sniffs my poon? I think not, quit kidding yourself if you think you are at all in the right by stringing one person along as you actively look for another. People like you don't belong in relationships period.
this is what i'm talking about. people "like me"...what is that supposed to mean? how is it that you think this is how i am? how is it that you THINK know me so well? because of a post i made? you have no idea who i am or what my morals are. and you have NO right to judge.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:43 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Rough translation..I'm not emotionally strong enough to leave one person that gives me attention until im positive there is another already waiting to fill that void

Not buying that BS one bit, save us tear-jerking story that you are really doing it not "to break his heart". If his feelings were first priority you'd have the guts to simply tell him you are no longer willing to give as much to the relationship as he is, and will therefore move on with your life. Like "letting him go slowly" when you are about to get slammed the next week is really gonna hurt any less

<--ucbsti..defender of all man-kind. And my man-kind..I mean those with teh **** and ballz

OMG go become a fortune teller. you know ALL. i applaud you...dipsh*t

i'm done with this argument....there needs to be a smiley with a giant middle finger sticking up
Old 09-20-2007, 04:45 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Then maybe you shouldn't post "wheres the option for in a relationship and looking..kekekeke"

This is a ****ing internet forum, where you are judged by what you type, is that such a hard concept to grasp. If you dont want to be judged in a certain manner, then perhaps you should not post things that will only lead other's to believe you are a certain way.

And BS on "looking" simply meaning you have a wandering eye, that's horse**** and you know it. It meant you are in one and looking for something new/better
Old 09-20-2007, 04:57 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by T-Will
Is this the Hatterrowned thread?
Not anymore lol.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:04 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
OMG go become a fortune teller. you know ALL. i applaud you...dipsh*t

i'm done with this argument....there needs to be a smiley with a giant middle finger sticking up
Holy ****! She finally gets the internet LOL, only took 200 posts! quick learner

Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
Not anymore lol.
it's not anymore because we have already owned anything and everything you have posted in this thread. you quit because you had nothing else, and had already dug yourself in a hole you could never get out of
Old 09-20-2007, 05:08 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
it's not anymore because we have already owned anything and everything you have posted in this thread. you quit because you had nothing else, and had already dug yourself in a hole you could never get out of
Pretty much. I was all well and dandy until I started posting in this thread. I guess I should have thought about it before posting though. Basically F*ck women who act like they were all with you then break up because they don't agree with your career choice and find out they were sneaking around.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:23 PM

Car Info: 02 STi
If the glove fits...

Just because you didnt have a **** stuffed in your hole doesnt mean you werent cheating. In a relationship and "looking" is also know as cheating for chicken ****s. Not ballsy enough to actually cheat, not respectful enough to end it and do your own thing since you are selfish and still want the comfort/perks of being in a relationship

It takes one to know one

wow...this sounds like a sore subject for you.

Last edited by 1WRX2NV; 09-20-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
ucbsti, careful with the choice of words. Some people get offended by some of the words used.

BAIC drama FTMFW!!!!!
Old 09-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I'll say this right now...

F' cheating, and F' cheaters! I mean that with the bottom of my heart. I've seen two lives end because of cheating... People can be such pieces of **** sometimes.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:17 PM
Better than mot

Car Info: 04 JBP STi
LOL im sorry but anyone who says "in a relationship" but "looking" gets whats coming to them. Why continue to be in that relationship other that to use that person. All that makes u look like is the biggest ****, *****, dick, jackass, etc.

Last edited by 4EVO2NV; 09-20-2007 at 06:26 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:21 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
I don't know why I'm reading this thread throughout the day. I'm like one of those people who slow down traffic cuz they're too busy staring at a few cars that crashed on the side of the road. Anyway, carry on.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:27 PM
Better than mot

Car Info: 04 JBP STi
Why is it always the ugly ones that think they are god's gift to the opposite sex?
Old 09-20-2007, 06:31 PM
KareBear

Car Info: '07 SWP STi
Originally Posted by 4EVO2NV
Why is it always the ugly ones that think they are god's gift to the opposite sex?
are you calling me ugly???
Old 09-20-2007, 08:30 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX, tuned by Ed@EQ
Originally Posted by Imprezzy
I don't know why I'm reading this thread throughout the day. I'm like one of those people who slow down traffic cuz they're too busy staring at a few cars that crashed on the side of the road. Anyway, carry on.
+1 to this idea. good reading material throughout the lame workday.

Quick Reply: How many of you BAIC'ers are single or taken? Vote!