13.38%
Single and looking
21.66%
In a relationship (girlfriend/Fiancee)
44.59%
Married
20.38%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

How many of you BAIC'ers are single or taken? Vote!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 12:29 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
the above is a joke, I thought you would have learned by now to take anything I say seriously
still learning obviously ^_^

Yes it does, it's not like I'm degrading these girls. I'm just not going to date them, we go out, have fun, get drunk and one things lead to another. I'm not giving them false hopes or promises. I'm not lieing to them. If a girl has no respect for herself and lets guys walk all over her(including myself). She's not my type, and i'll NEXT her... oh well, i'm an ******* and I admit it. I'll honestly test a girl to see if she lets me walk all over her, if she doesn't call me out on it i'll next her ***. If she does call me out, then she will start to gain my respect
going out, hooking up, and getting drunk is not disrespect. i thought you meant something else. my mistake. i don't know whether you are really an ******* or not. If you don't want to date a girl that's fine. just makes me wonder how you treat them. lol their problem i guess
Old 09-20-2007, 12:36 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
still learning obviously ^_^

going out, hooking up, and getting drunk is not disrespect. i thought you meant something else. my mistake. i don't know whether you are really an ******* or not. If you don't want to date a girl that's fine. just makes me wonder how you treat them. lol their problem i guess
meh i'm just overly honest most of the time. I treat them fine even when I have no respect for them. I am a god compared to how most my friends treat girls. If I have the girls respect, i'll go way out of my way to make sure they are happy....

But I can be a huge ******* incase you haven't noticed yet
Old 09-20-2007, 12:41 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
I have met you several times in person... and you are EXACTLY like you are in person as you are on here.... I'm pretty sure without more then 10 seconds of searching I could pull up SEVERAL stories about how you hit on a girl in an awkward place, haterooing didn't come because of online leghumping. It came from you hitting on girls in places that most people wouldn't
Where have I met you aside from once at Gruppe-S and at that davis meet a few years back at the U-Mall? And me hitting on the girl at the U-mall was pretty much on a dare by Zoeb and his cronnies. Zoeb was even too much of a woman to be my wing man and dorifto stepped in.

lol i need to stop posting in this thread. but it's my mild entertainment while i'm at work!
Same here. I r bored at work so i-club & arguing with John keeps me entertained. Oh and derailing threads seem to keep me busy too lol.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:42 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
Where have I met you aside from once at Gruppe-S and at that davis meet a few years back at the U-Mall? And me hitting on the girl at the U-mall was pretty much on a dare by Zoeb and his cronnies. Zoeb was even too much of a woman to be my wing man and dorifto stepped in.

Same here. I r bored at work so i-club & arguing with John keeps me entertained. Oh and derailing threads seem to keep me busy too lol.
oh so you mean you hit on a girl 1 out of the 2 times I have met you, I said I could pull up several stories YOU have posted when you were hitting on a girl in an awkward situation.

and this is a relationship thread, not exactly derailing anything
Old 09-20-2007, 12:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
meh i'm just overly honest most of the time. I treat them fine even when I have no respect for them. I am a god compared to how most my friends treat girls. If I have the girls respect, i'll go way out of my way to make sure they are happy....

But I can be a huge ******* incase you haven't noticed yet
i am a kind god... [/xerxes voice]
Old 09-20-2007, 12:56 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by RussB
i am a kind god... [/xerxes voice]
My Jones soda cap just said, "your self-confidence is warranted"...
Damn ****ing straight it is
Old 09-20-2007, 12:57 PM
VIP Member

oh so you mean you hit on a girl 1 out of the 2 times I have met you, I said I could pull up several stories YOU have posted when you were hitting on a girl in an awkward situation.

i recall a fairly recent story of him getting a "coke bottle shaped" girls number at a gas station or something.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:00 PM
Troll

i recall a fairly recent story of him getting a "coke bottle shaped" girls number at a gas station or something.
I still lawl at "coke bottle shaped"... then there was his "stylist"

Car Info: 2006 evo IX

bar ***** let themselves be treated in that way
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
^^
2-liter or 20oz??
Old 09-20-2007, 01:02 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by VRT Gump
^^
2-liter or 20oz??

i'm waiting for him to pull a "wedding crashers" move and try to hook up with a chick at a funeral. as long as it's not the "guest of honor"...

Last edited by RussB; 09-20-2007 at 01:04 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by ucbsti
bar ***** let themselves be treated in that way
they are fun as hell to mess with. They aren't use to getting rejected, so when you do reject them they become obsessed with you. Me and my friend literally had two girls stalk us after we were the only two guys who rejected them. They would bounce from guy to guy, the second the guy started showing them attention they would leave to find another group of guys, rinse and repeat

i'm waiting for him to pull a "wedding crashers" move and try to hook up with a chick at a funeral.
I think that's the only awkward place he HASN'T hit on someone
Old 09-20-2007, 01:35 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project

Ok I do remember the girl at the gas station and a girl at work.
What else have I posted? I honestly dont remember and don't feel like looking it up. I'm sure you have some time on your hands John.

Originally Posted by VRT Gump
^^
2-liter or 20oz??
20oz glass bottle lol

i'm waiting for him to pull a "wedding crashers" move and try to hook up with a chick at a funeral. as long as it's not the "guest of honor"...

I think that's the only awkward place he HASN'T hit on someone
lol I would NEVER do that. That's waaaay too awkward and weird.
Sorry, but the whole picking up chicks at the bar isn't my thing. It's one thing if its a one night stand, but to actually look for someone at those kinda things just isn't my style. And to me, maybe I'm wrong, but if its a different girl every other day it seems like you're trying to fill a void, can't hold down a girl, or maybe you guinuienly just want a different a change of scenary every so often. It's your life do as you wish
Old 09-20-2007, 01:41 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
Ok I do remember the girl at the gas station and a girl at work.
What else have I posted? I honestly dont remember and don't feel like looking it up. I'm sure you have some time on your hands John.
im not talking about the girl from work, but thanks for reminding me of another one

20oz glass bottle lol
So she has big *** feet... no legs... and is a solid object form the waist tell her shoulders, then he neck bottle necks with a little *** head

maybe if she looked like an hour glass... but a 20oz bottle... that's one demented *****

Originally Posted by homo
Sorry, but the whole picking up chicks at the bar isn't my thing. It's one thing if its a one night stand, but to actually look for someone at those kinda things just isn't my style. And to me, maybe I'm wrong, but if its a different girl every other day it seems like you're trying to fill a void, can't hold down a girl, or maybe you guinuienly just want a different a change of scenary every so often. It's your life do as you wish
Who the HELL goes to a bar to try to meet a girl for a long lasting relationship, that's just retarded as all hell. Trying to fill a void? I guess if not having to jerk yourself off every night then ya i'm filling a void.... The only time the other party ended a relationship with me was in second grade, the rest I have ended... so the can't hold a girl down thing isn't an issue for me either. I would say you have these problems, but you seem to scare them away before you even get to introduce yourself to them
Old 09-20-2007, 01:44 PM
Troll

Holy hell, that's a big *** coke bottle... apparently I found a life size picture lol

Quick Reply: How many of you BAIC'ers are single or taken? Vote!