How many people play Counter-Strike on here?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2002, 10:00 AM

Car Info: 03 WRX + 08 335i + 07 Tahoe Lt3
I will pwn on counter strike what servers people play in so we can get a good game, and see who in I-CLUB is the best....
Old 12-18-2002, 09:28 AM

Car Info: sti hatchoo!
i just started playing like two months ago. i think i'm hooked. =P

trying to learn how to shoot/aim better with the awp. i don't really get all tangled up with my personal stats, since i usually rush and try to shoot as many people as i can. team stats are more important. =)
Old 12-18-2002, 12:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
you guys should try playing airsoft. its way more realistic than CS. ... but on the down side, you have to spend a lot of $$$ on the airsoft guns and the military issued outfits.
Old 12-22-2002, 12:57 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRB Subaru WRX / Vishnu Stage 2
Originally posted by AWDcamera
Haha i have an airsoft gun too! My friend and i went down to San Jose @ Airsoft Exteme and bought some hand guns to mess around with. I ended up buying the Glock 18 with semi auto shot and fully automatic...pretty fun gun! (Its a gas filled gun by the way). My other friend went with the Beretta, i can't remember which company made his or my gun but they are supposed to be one of the better company's that makes airsoft guns...oh yea and we both went with pure black guns!hehe.

Then my other friend bought an MP5, fully metal, with silencer and battery opperated...damn that thing hurts when it hits you! Well to make a long story short we all share welts the size of the little pellets they shoot, but we have a lot of fun playing with them...with eye protection of course!

see ya guys
What type of MP5 did he end up getting. I got all my gear at Airsoft Extreme in Campbell. I ended up getting the Tokyo Maru MP5 A2, High cap mags, upgraded battery, but I everything else stock especially with different league Chromo levels around here. Thinking about selling all of my gear though, who knows if any wanst it let me know!!! I have much more then whats listed above too!!!!

L8R,
Chris
Old 12-22-2002, 12:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
wanna play airsoft w/ the pros?

check out the site for upcoming games at Santa Cruz

www.cimmerians.com