How to make my car a chick magnet

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Originally Posted by STiYLIN
To the OP

My girlfreind just said you are retarded.
Haha. Just screwing around here trying to make studying a little less painful.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:08 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
well what'snew*****cat magnets are pretty painful i heard
Old 06-12-2007, 10:46 PM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
Old 06-12-2007, 10:47 PM

Car Info: 02 bugeye with tune by Ed
Originally Posted by darkonion
Haha. Just screwing around here trying to make studying a little less painful.

i hear i hate finals week..especially when i have a final on the last day!
Old 06-12-2007, 10:56 PM

I know how that is. I remember my freshmen year. I had finals the last day at the last time slot which gave me only an hour to move all my **** out of the doors. If you need any help moving, PM me. My last final is 8-10 on Thursday.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:34 PM

Car Info: 05 CMG STi, 67' GTO, 69' Camaro
Originally Posted by wroxsti
i second this. however lots of girls will not get on the bike but when you get one on the back she's in the bag if you got just a little game
i third it. it takes no game to get a girl after shes been on your bike... its getting them on that takes skill
Old 06-12-2007, 11:37 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
i would never take a girl on a bike, id feel so bad if we got hit. which happens %50 of the time

ive been riding dirtbikes since 5 and theres no way id ride on the street just because there are Ftards out there.

but yeah i agree bikes are hotttt

Buell
KTM supermoto
something unique and something that would kick a streetbikes *** up a tight mtn road >
Old 06-12-2007, 11:43 PM

Car Info: 05 CMG STi, 67' GTO, 69' Camaro
just tell them to sit down, shut up, and hold on... and none of that squirming crap, riding on the road isnt that bad. you just have to consider every driver an idiot, and plan your moves accordingly.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:49 PM

Car Info: 2011 OBP STi
buy magnets of chickens and glue them over the subaru emblems.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:12 AM

Car Info: 02 bugeye with tune by Ed
Originally Posted by darkonion
I know how that is. I remember my freshmen year. I had finals the last day at the last time slot which gave me only an hour to move all my **** out of the doors. If you need any help moving, PM me. My last final is 8-10 on Thursday.
thanks bro, but my last final is the same time 8-10 PM and I'm already packed so Im not worried about moving stuff out and everything. thanks though
Old 06-13-2007, 12:58 AM

Car Info: SRP Bugeye
Personally, I think Subaru's are sexy as hell... not 'cute'

I used to have a 96L that was horrible looking and I still loved to drive it. I think it's hot that my boyfriend drives an 05WRX but I think my bugeye looks way better.

You can't make your car a chick magnet, you have to be a real mac... pm me for lessons.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:39 AM

Uh... okay... had no idea what you said but yeah...

Check your PM's.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:56 AM

Car Info: Wish it was still my WRB STI
Funny posts but 95% of them are useless. If you need help on your game, here's what you can do. Sell your car! When you have got nothing to lose b/c you don't have a car to count on, it's when you have the most to gain. Trust me on this. It's the words you say and how you say them that persuade a girl. It's no joke so work on your language abilities since females think differently than we do. Of course, deep wallets help but those aren't the kind of girls you want anyhow. I've had some very nice cars now went with more practical means of transportation now and when it comes down to it, a car doesn't matter. You ever see a guy in a beater but with a hottie? If he can talk the talk, then more power to him. My advice is to never go pick up a girl with your car b/c someone will ALWAYS have one that is better. Plus, what in the world would you say to break the ice anyhow? Need a lift???
Old 06-13-2007, 01:58 AM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
Originally Posted by STiYLIN
To the OP

My girlfreind just said you are retarded.
If she's serious, she's not very nice..

Anyways, I think we can all learn a little something. Let's share some ideas...

Here's one for you kevin..

Don't talk about your car, she doesn't care. Don't tell her what mods you have, or show her how loud the exhaust is. Don't tell her about autocrossing, again she probably doesn't care. Things like this won't impress her. Your car doesn't make who you are, don't treat your car as if it's the most important thing in the world, especially in front of the girl. She wants you to pay attention to her not your car. I know how obsessed you are with your car, but only a we, enthusiasts, can relate. A lot of people, girls especially, can care less. As long as it's sexy looking like a 350z, thats ALL they care about. They don't care about the performance. If you find a girl that does, she's one of those car buffs who are totally different from the majority. My friend bought a used E36 M3, and I being a car guy was so excited. I loved that car, if I could turn back time, I might've just settled for one of those. It's sexy looking, and it performs. I asked my friend "So what did your girlfriend thikn about it?" and she said it was bumpy and loud. She wasn't impressed.

Kevin, if you wanna find a girl, I suggest a few things...

talk about yourself less, put the attention to HER.
Oh yeah, stop being so stingy, thanks. WHen you do something..like...something nice..don't expect anything back. Be a little more giving.

You can't change the only thing that matters to a girl in a car, and that's the looks. (Or price tag). I swear, if u want a chick magnet car, 350z is what you need.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:03 AM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
xqzit, i was posting my post and then i see yours, i agree 100%. It's all about your personality. Most of the time, girls won't even care about your looks, as long as you're an awesome person who's funny, nice, caring, outgoing, and treat her like a PERSON. Most guys are way too nice, and they KNOW you are fakingly nice, so thats a turn off. Gotta treat her like any other person. My gf didn't really know what I looked like because she had pretty bad eye sight.

Oh yeah, confidence. That is what it comes down to. Having confidence and a smile. I hate the "I don't care about what people think of me" phrase. If you don't, then no one's going to like you. I thikn people should mean "I don't care if people think I'm cool". Because you shouldn't go around farting and burping and picking your nose, and doing things because you don't care what other people think. That reasoning will spawn serial killers and loners.

Quick Reply: How to make my car a chick magnet