How depressing... fat boy!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 03:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Vitamin water has so much sugar in it.

Better off drinking emergency or something like that. I just drink water. Water and plain Ice T.
Haaa yeah I have a box of Emergen-C on my desk and I just had one. I fill my nalgene twice/day and I think that helps. I have a Pepsi every once in a while to kill a hangover (sugar injection) but other than that I don't drink soda ever. I am heavier than I would like at around 195 at 6' or so. Just (as in last week) started in with excercise again tho I ride my bike a lot. It's weird though - for me, if I eat 3 meals a day I swell. My wife makes a fruit smoothie with bran and stuff in the morning (yeah, sounds lame but **** it tastes great and is prolly good for me) using fresh fruit and stuff. I eat lunch basically and that is it. I also drink a good amount of beer, but not like every night. But I drink a LOT of water - sometimes it gets old going back/forth to the restroom haha..

Oh, and I tried Wii tennis once and I have to say I like sex better. I dunno, just me I guess.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:42 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by rau
my fiance is from Fiji and she says they dont even drink that ish out there.....

and all this talk about carbs and sugars, and noone has even metioned high fructose corn syrup. THAT is what loads the pounds on
That's because their water rips. Hell I drank water strait out of a waterfall in fiji. Amazing.

On one of the islands they didn't have a fresh water source. They had fiji water. I drank fiji bitter instead. haaaa. Came home with a case of it.

Most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:44 PM

If you drink water while drinking alcohol, it takes FOREVER to get drunk. Also, if you're buzzed/drunk, drink as much water as you can stomach, and you'll start to feel more sober. True story....
________
WEED VAPORIZERS

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 08:32 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by kyoung05
You guys are absolutely right about drinking water to lose weight.

I try my best to do this every morning. Also, if you're dehydrated, your body will go into "survival mode" meaning it's stores fat. Therefore, if you are dehydrated, your body will have a helluva time burning fat. I tracked my liquid intake for about a 2wk period, and overall, I drank something like 120-160oz of liquid a day, coffee included.

I chug my 16oz of water in the morning, and I take my water bottle (a 27oz. Klean Kanteen) with me when I leave the house. I find myself sipping water in the car on the way to school/work, during class, etc. Before I know it, I've gone through maybe 2-3 refills of my kanteen throughout the day. I think that just having water with you, whether in a cup or bottle, helps you drink more of it. I also noticed that chugging the 16oz of water in the morning gives you a brief energy kick - you'll feel more awake.
Weird I do the water in the morning thing too. It's like that movie "Signs" in our house, bottles of water everywhere and a glass by the bed haha.. We take around 2 gallons with us on every road trip at the least. I went through a bad spat of dehydration when I moved here from HI and have been drinking gobs of water ever since. It helps.

For me specifically, having a Nalgene or something with the meter on the side to see how much I have had helps me keep on top of it. I think we probably own something like 10 of those things (all new since that BPA thing if it's really true).
Old 10-22-2008, 03:58 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
That's because their water rips. Hell I drank water strait out of a waterfall in fiji. Amazing.

On one of the islands they didn't have a fresh water source. They had fiji water. I drank fiji bitter instead. haaaa. Came home with a case of it.

She keeps telling me that. " You need to go, you need to go....... "

And I agree with the Fiji Bitter. Three cases in my garage. the future in-laws back there hook us up
Old 10-22-2008, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by wombatsauce
Weird I do the water in the morning thing too. It's like that movie "Signs" in our house, bottles of water everywhere and a glass by the bed haha.. We take around 2 gallons with us on every road trip at the least. I went through a bad spat of dehydration when I moved here from HI and have been drinking gobs of water ever since. It helps.

For me specifically, having a Nalgene or something with the meter on the side to see how much I have had helps me keep on top of it. I think we probably own something like 10 of those things (all new since that BPA thing if it's really true).
It's kind of creepy how we're in diametric contradiction on the whole "Obama wants to take your guns" issue, but in complete agreement on food, beer, and water. Weird....
________
Healthy Relationship Advice Forum

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 08:32 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:00 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by rau
She keeps telling me that. " You need to go, you need to go....... "

And I agree with the Fiji Bitter. Three cases in my garage. the future in-laws back there hook us up
do you get the bottles or cans? If you get bottles I want...

way better than cans.

and you're stupid if you don't go. Its seriously what the planet should look like. Beautiful sand. Incredible water. The people are as nice as it comes. I can't wait to go back. Wife and I might go for our 5 year.. definitely for the 10.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:11 PM
rau
Something Custom

do you get the bottles or cans? If you get bottles I want...

way better than cans.

and you're stupid if you don't go. Its seriously what the planet should look like. Beautiful sand. Incredible water. The people are as nice as it comes. I can't wait to go back. Wife and I might go for our 5 year.. definitely for the 10.
My fiance is going for 18 days for her bro's wedding, and im going next summer. And we got cans. I want bottles too
Old 10-22-2008, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by R-Dub
I have a friend who - no matter WHAT - will always be 170lbs. He eats CONSTANTLY and almost all of it junk food. Then he started drinking and again, didn't make any difference. Like a human hummingbird.

I'm like this. I'm 5'7" and usually sit around 126 lbs - and I am a guy. It really pisses off my wife because she has to be careful as hell with her diet and exercise.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:52 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by Lorry
I'm 5'7" and usually sit around 126 lbs -
I can think of a few other reasons that would **** off your wife.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:20 PM

Car Info: 07 specB
haha...not the main port city, we went there in the navy and that place was a ****hole and we werent allowed to go to the good tropical places so my version of fiji definitely wasnt like the water bottle

with regards to your situation...ive been steady at the gym trying to cut the fat and overall strengthen for snowboarding too, makes a difference for sure. definitely cut the sodas, juices, and dont eat after a certain time at night...those are my weaknesses too and cutting them out with a dedicated workout plan WILL work.

GL...and remember that you can always cut your brother off or chuck a snowball at him
Old 10-22-2008, 05:30 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by scoo*B
haha...not the main port city, we went there in the navy and that place was a ****hole and we werent allowed to go to the good tropical places so my version of fiji definitely wasnt like the water bottle
you mean Suva City, right? If not, where?
Old 10-22-2008, 07:06 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
i drink almost a gallon of water a day...those big jugs of crystal geyser from safeway..1 buck each and i refill it with a tap a few times then get a new one
Old 10-22-2008, 08:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
all that regular exercise & proper diet talk got me pumped. after mowing the lawn earlier, i ended up doing a cycle of strength, injury prevention & flexibility from this...Snowboard Workout. all i did was a single set of 20 reps for most of 'em. ya know, to break in the ol' joints & whatnot.

then i had a nice dinner of sauteed beef & taterz along w/ some grilled salmon & rice. these were REALLY reasonable portions all washed down w/ 2 pints of high quality H2O! i'll probably have some cantaloupe in a bit along w/ more H2O during my break fr: homework. *pats self on back*
Old 10-22-2008, 08:49 PM

Car Info: 07 specB
Originally Posted by rau
you mean Suva City, right? If not, where?
thats the one. hella dirty and dudes on the corners with machine guns and stuff...crazy, but beautiful land.

goodluck to everyone with the snowboard season workout plan maybe i'll see you guys out there

Quick Reply: How depressing... fat boy!