Huh?
damnit josh, you're makin me work

This is where you live(green):

Note thats NOT where the big black circle with an X is
Attached Thumbnails Housing in driving distance of Vacaville-vacaville4.jpg  
Old 08-09-2004, 06:12 PM

Car Info: 180sx super drift machine!
Originally Posted by bassplayrr
the old area over by the outlets. Since they don't know the area, they don't know that there are "nice" areas.
This is what I was talking about, f00.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:18 PM

Car Info: with the blinkers on
uhm
I'm not too sure, but around there there's a seemingly ok public high school, it actually pretty nice for a high school. Around that area are nice homes. plus there's a shoping center from there with pricey chains like anne klein and other crap. visible from the freeway (don't remember which one) but it's pretty nice and looks sort of like montclair area
Old 08-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Mrs. Scott

Are they retiring?

I think they would like the El Dorado area, great houses, really nice area and lots of things to do without a long commute. Sounds like your mom would like the Sac/El Dorado area more. Nice country club living, tons of golf and parties to go to. They could also look downtown in the 40’s.

I just see Napa as not having a lot of social events going on, for that matter Vacaville too. What are they looking for from the community?

Is there a reason to be closer to Vacaville or the Bay area?

Edit: I should read closer, your dad’s company is in Vacaville……..I still think your mom would like Sac or El Dorado better. More bang for their buck.
Old 08-09-2004, 08:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by StarsNlights
Are they retiring?

I think they would like the El Dorado area, great houses, really nice area and lots of things to do without a long commute. Sounds like your mom would like the Sac/El Dorado area more. Nice country club living, tons of golf and parties to go to. They could also look downtown in the 40’s.

I just see Napa as not having a lot of social events going on, for that matter Vacaville too. What are they looking for from the community?

Is there a reason to be closer to Vacaville or the Bay area?

Edit: I should read closer, your dad’s company is in Vacaville……..I still think your mom would like Sac or El Dorado better. More bang for their buck.
Yeah, El Dorado Hills the way it's looking. They can get a huge cutsom home that's basically a mansion in El Dorado for just under a mil that would cost more like 2 mil here in the east and south bay. I just feel bad for my dad, who's not getting any younger, having to commute an hour and a half everyday so I was going to try and help them find something closer. And Ex, what you and I find "ghetto" is not what they might find ghetto. Like I said, I live in Antioch, so most of Vacaville is perfectly acceptable to me, but my parents are another matter (read: snooty ). Thanks for the input guys!

-Chris
Old 08-09-2004, 08:33 PM
Mrs. Scott

Snooty = El Dorado Hills

It is a really nice area..........

I know they are expanding the light rail like crazy to get people around Sac and to the Bay Area, the Folsom stop will be ready in Dec 2004. So I don’t really know but there might at some point be mass transit to Vacaville.

Bottom line, I think ED is a place they could really get comfy and stay for a long time, and now would be the time to buy there.

Of course you might be forced to come to a Sac meet very now and then
Old 08-09-2004, 11:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by StarsNlights
Of course you might be forced to come to a Sac meet very now and then
Hahaha. Yeah, I'll still be living here in Antioch, but I'll definatly have to make it to some of the Sac. meets while I'm up there visiting.

-Chris