Hollister Co. - the latest ghey fad?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 12:25 AM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
Originally Posted by FoToHo
why are people who wear the AnF, Hollister, AE type clothing the only ones trying to be trendy... im sorry but everyone who is "goth, hard rock, sad artists" and all that other bs are just following some trend so people should just get over what other people are wearing and look at the person they are...
you're absolutely right but you know it's hard to not judge someone by how they dress. everyone knows better but it still happens.

personally, i'd rather just wear whatever i think looks good & not care about who's name is on the label.

cheers
Old 10-03-2004, 11:12 AM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
I'll be the first to admit I'm stuck in the 90's, my favorite jeans are the old baggy Tommy Hilfiger carpenter pants.

You'll never see me wearing a trucker hat, and I never liked tight-fitting or even "straight" fitting jeans, and I never will...
Old 10-03-2004, 07:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Whatever happened to wearing a nice button-down, dressy shirt with straight leg slacks?! Am I the only person that still wears that stuff?!
Old 10-03-2004, 07:28 PM

Car Info: '21 STI
I guess, but I like dressing comfy. I have 2 wear that **** 2 work though cuz they have a gay dress code policy.
Old 10-03-2004, 07:55 PM

Car Info: 180sx super drift machine!
I'd wear nothing if I could get away with it. Sadly, naked, chubby, asian/white guys don't get much love. From cops or chicks.
Old 10-03-2004, 08:32 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
any brand you buy will be labeled , whether its AnF, Gap, old navy, bannan republic, bossini, giordano, or any other brands, people will still label you in a group, theres no escaping! actually, its pretty hard to be urself because even if your the type that tries to be not trendy, you'll be labled the "trying to be not trendy" type. i guess you should just forget about the brands and just decide if that guy or girl looks hot in whatever they are wearing, and if they are good for them, if not, how does it affect you? it doesnt!

i agree though, that does people that try way too hard to dress cool sickens me, i mean seriously, there are those people who wear matching clothes, and all the latest trend garbage, and the earrings or whatever, and honestly, i thikn most people do this because they care so much about what other epople thikn of them, like..those kids that smoke, its obvious they do it just to look cool, there is no other reason why they would, who wants to smoke because..what? its good for them? ha! oh dont get me started on those stupid sideways trucker hats, some trends look nice, i gotta say, but those hats that they wear side ways, its like wearing a baseball cap backwards or wearing a visor upside down and sideways, sure it looked cool back then, but its ridiculous! they'll look back and say to themselves how stupid they were.
Old 10-03-2004, 08:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: na
So because I keep my Chihuahua in a Louis Vitton dog carrier, are you calling me trendy?
Old 10-03-2004, 09:08 PM
more than meets the eye

Originally Posted by princesschels22
So because I keep my Chihuahua in a Louis Vitton dog carrier, are you calling me trendy?
no way miss hilton
Old 10-03-2004, 09:23 PM
more than meets the eye

Originally Posted by FoToHo
so would it be fair to start a "salvation army/thrift stores- the latest ghey fad?" thread?

I mean after all... there are all those people who shop there just to be "unique"
nah, those people who shop there are just cheap and like good deals nothing wrong w/ that
Old 10-03-2004, 09:31 PM
more than meets the eye

ya know i'm agreeing w/ ya right ?
Old 10-03-2004, 09:32 PM

Car Info: 96' Impreza GM4
Nudity sounds like the only answer.

Quick Reply: Hollister Co. - the latest ghey fad?